Aa
A
A
Close
Nephrotic Syndrome Community
WELCOME TO THE NEPHROTIC SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This is a patient-to-patient support community where you can find others who share your interest in Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome. The mission of this community is to provide a place for patients and their loved ones to share the best information and support possible.
1 - 20 (of 52) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Sir/Madam, I need advice regarding my father's health. Yesterday his blood creatinine level has been reported to be 1.2mg/dl. Just ...
1 answer |
Hi! In novemberr last year started anxiety with depersonalization. In march I started to have problems with my eyes(sensitive to light an...
I'm an 19 yrs female. Two yrs back following proximal stricture in right ureter, stent was implanted and on review after two months,stent...
This is a long post so sorry for how long it may be we are both at our wits end with this problem. 4 months ago, my other half woke u...
2 answers |
My son is 14.7 years of age. In school is always shy,soft spoken and well mannered boy.Since middle of 2014 he started to loose weight, h...
10948614 tn?1414177319
I only ask because I have been carrying around about 20-30 pounds of generalized pitting edema/fluid for about two years now and nobody c...
could sjogrens cause me to be like a drunk person from 2 days to 10 weeks or longer?
My mom and my little sister who is just now 14 is really sick. It started with my moms neck started to cramp and led to loss of control i...
what is high necroinflamma Activity Score of .46 mean
Recently my wife has blood creatinine test and report is high. Its is : 1.4mg% (normal range as in report is 0.80 to 1.20 ). Did seco...
My daughter is 13 yes old. She was diagnosed with acute nephrotic syndrome in April 2010. Her kidney function was maintained at 70%. But ...
For the past 6 months I have been experiencing nerve sensations in my upper arms, chest and fore head. I have been to my primary care dr...
I am a 26 year old man. I have been having foamy urine for the past 6 months, with a mild upper abdo discomfort. USG showed up mildly ...
|
I am a 61 yr. old woman who has been recently diagnosed with this. I also have congestive heart failure and diabetes. Just wanting to kno...
2 answers |
my daughter has iga nephropathy her spot protein is22.2mg, and 274.1mg is spot creatinine, heamoglobin 12.4, pottassium is 4.2 mEq , crea...
1 answer |
i have had a uti since june of this year that with treatment will not go away. and now im having problems with my arms, hands, legs, feet...
4 answers |
about 3 weeks ago i was on a very high protein and creatine diet ( im a bodybuilder ) my proteinuria came up to be .71 gr/24 hour, im won...
1 answer |
I have been living with Membraneous Nephopithy for 13 years now and I have been taking 400mg of cyclosporine daily the whole time. I noti...
Does any one have alports syndrome i can not find anyone else who has it and if so what are your symtoms and how do you deal with it?
1 answer |
Hello Dr, I had a UA done yesterday to check for protein and everything came back negative/normal. I had 16 oz of water to drink befor...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nephrotic Syndrome Community Resources