Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

For Quixotic...

Just checking up on you...  How are you feeling?

-Kat
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hee hee!!!!  

Incidentally, I am a blonde.  Physically at least... ;)  I told my doc that I'm having seizures because I have too many blonde brain cells. :)  

-Kat
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry you're having a relapse.  (((HUGS))).  How long will it take you to receive the results of your MRI?  Please let me know what it says...

A dear friend of mine had MS.  I always admired her for her courage and strength. I think it is one of the most challenging diseases, to say the very least.  

I have only been on this forum for a few weeks. I came on here during a weak, scared moment because of my seizures and I was hoping to find some answers.  You responded to me and I was incredibly grateful for your post.

What I read on here breaks my heart.  So many suffering people looking for answers... I have no way of helping anyone, as I am not knowledgeable in the field of medicine (I used to be an elementary school teacher).  I just try to offer a little support here and there.  Sometimes, people just need to be comforted...  

I don't think people can expect you to help them if they give you limited information/fail to answer your posts.  I think it is inconsiderate not to respond promptly to someone who is trying to help you.  They shouldn't waste your time.  Unfortunately, I think some people genuinely have difficulties conveying their problems in writing. It is impossible to assess someone's situation when you cannot understand what they're trying to express.  

The most important thing is that you take care of yourself.  You can't help anyone if you're not putting your own health first.  I hope you have a good emotional support system at home.  

Heard any good blonde jokes lately?

-Kat  

Helpful - 0
147426 tn?1317265632
Do you why there are no male blond jokes?

it really doesn't matter what their hair color is.

Apologies to my male friends.. Quix
Helpful - 0
147426 tn?1317265632
I'm doing okay.  I'm in a relapse of the MS and had to travel for another MRI yesterday.  I'm also having some side effects from the Avonex (It's interferon to suppress the immune system.  I inject myself weekly and last night was it)  So it's kind of a tired and slow day.

Thank you so much for asking!  I answer people's posts, but often need more info and they never answer back.  It's frustrating.  Getting to the bottom of people's misery requires a real dialogue.  If it were as simple as asking a question we wouldn't need forums like these.

How long have you been on this forum?

Quix
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community

Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1669040108
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease