Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Feeling of fluid running down my head/back

A few days ago, I had a dull headache and a few small popping noises around my jaw/upper neck area. This eventually went away with bed rest. The next day, I noticed I started to get this weird cold feeling on my arms, like there was some sort of fluid running down it. I shrugged it off and went about my usual buissness. The next day, I started to get the same feeling again, except now it was mostly around my neck, back, and legs. I also get this same feeling in my head, like there's some sort of leak. The part I don't get is that aside from that, I feel perfectly fine. I don't have any dizziness, loss of coordination, etc. I'm not too sure what could be causing this problem, but until I can go to a doctor, I can only look up more information on what it could be.

I'm a 18 year old black male and I'm somewhat active. I suffer from occasional panic attacks, and have a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure, cataracts, etc., if that helps.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Like I am telling everyone with these symptoms.  Go to the mirror and check your moouth for silver fillings.  If you have silver fillings please google"symptoms of silver fllings" or "Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome".  If this is not your case then I hope you find an answer.

Cheers
Helpful - 0
Hi-
I get that too.  I think it is nerves.  Am going for a emg/nct test this week.  Ask your dr. about the test.  Will let you know what my results are.  This came upon me after a heavy stressload and taking antibiotic Keflex for sinus infection.  Hope this helps.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community

Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1669040108
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease