Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Link Between MS, ALS and Lyme Disease

ABC is doing a story on the link between MS (and possibly ALS) and Lyme Disease.  It will be on the show Primetime
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes, the series began last night, but I think the first show was going to be about dwarves or something.  I didn't check it out - completely forgot to!

The Lyme & MS/ALS show is now scheduled for later in February, but as yet I don't have a definitive date.

One of the people who was interviewed for the Lyme program is keeping some of us informed, and he promises to let us know as soon as there is a scheduled date for the program.  He said that he has been to 16 doctors because most neuro docs won't validate the Lyme/MS connection in any form.  

I will come over and start a whole new topic here once I get more info.

Tracy
Helpful - 0
I just checked on the ABC website.  It still has the Medical Mysteries topic listed for the show Primetime this Wednesday the 10th of Januart at 10pm est.  

Helpful - 0
I think that is true - there has been a change, but I don't have any word yet on the new date.  I'll try and post a new topic when I get more info.

I also heard they have "expanded" the program - it will include more footage and be an hour instead of 1/2 hour.

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Awesome, thanks!!!
Helpful - 0
just an update for those who want to see the special.  I believe the date has been changed to the end of January.  You can go to canlyme.com and find out the details.
Helpful - 0
Thanks, Cat - Happy New Year to you, too!
Helpful - 0
Hi, Truthfinder!
Thanks for the update, I will be sure to watch it.  Probably explains why so many people get mis-diagnosed.

Anyway, Happy New Year's and Best of Health to you!
Cat
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community

Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1669040108
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease