Aa
A
A
Close
Neurology Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
21 - 40 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had an adverse reaction to levaquin (floroquinolone)antibiotic. I have lost hearing in one ear and have tinnitus 24/7. I mixed the lev...
15 answers |
About a month ago I lost my hearing in my left ear. It happened over the course of about 3-4 days.I experienced extreme dizziness and ful...
13 answers |
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female For about a year now since last August I've been feeling like I'm going to pass out, but I've never passe...
3 answers |
1556140 tn?1311850127
Hi all, just posting as i found out today that i have a brain cyst, i had an MRI 3 weeks ago on the NHS, am so glad that i finally have s...
3 answers |
I have had a pinched nerve in my neck for several years,caused from a car accident. I have recently returned to the gym after a two year...
3 answers |
I have a severe pain in the middle of my head. A slight touch at the afftected spot causes so much pain. What do I do.
5 answers |
Yesterday morning I spent approximately an hour sanding, then spraying, a wrought iron fence with rustoleum spray paint. Since that ...
5 answers |
About five days ago i started to feel pain on the top of my head and it comes back occasionally. It dosent stay long but when it comes it...
3 answers |
I have started feeling like my body was "vibrating" - not spasms, or jerking - like there is a vibrator in my body. Feel it most in the ...
108 answers |
I am 30 years old and since i was 28 I have been experiencing the left side of my body feeling weak.This happens when i am under stress a...
3 answers |
Thank you for taking my question - I was in the middle of writing this before and everything disappeared, but my question was not on the ...
38 answers |
I have dificulty emptying my bladder or teling when it is full. I am 80 years old and otherwise in good helth. My doctor sujest a LASER ...
2 answers |
Re: Is peripheral neuropathy part of ms? [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum ] [...
2 answers |
I have this sharp pain going on the right side of my head it feeling like stabbing. I was seen by urgent care doctor last friday yet his ...
5 answers |
Hello, my nine month old daughter has been having myoclonic jerks for the past six weeks. They started abruptly one evening while feedin...
7 answers |
For the past 6 weeks my left foot and ankle have been extremely swollen - exteme edema on the outside ankle and foot. My left calf is sta...
16 answers |
I've been getting numbness on the left side of my head on & off since last year. I didnt experience it for sometime now but early this w...
2 answers |
I am 27 years old and for about the last 5 months I have had feelings of dizziness for almost 90% of the day. On some days the dizzines...
35 answers |
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. I am a 28 year old male and for the past three months I have had a constant twitch in my left bicep. ...
2 answers |
I have a pulsing sensation that I can feel throughout my body. It is in rhythm with my heartbeat and the heartbeat is always a steady, n...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now