Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

21 - 40 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been getting numbness on the left side of my head on & off since last year. I didnt experience it for sometime now but early this week i'm feeling the numbness again. Is it possible that it's caused by the poor ventilation in my o...
FattyLemon | Last answer
I am 27 years old and for about the last 5 months I have had feelings of dizziness for almost 90% of the day. On some days the dizziness is pretty severe in that I get nauseaous and I don't want to walk too much because I feel that I a...
Cory | Last answer
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. I am a 28 year old male and for the past three months I have had a constant twitch in my left bicep. The twitch is non stop 24/7. Sometimes the twitch is quite fine where you can barely see it, other t...
johnnyboy1979 | Last answer
I have a pulsing sensation that I can feel throughout my body. It is in rhythm with my heartbeat and the heartbeat is always a steady, normal beat. The pulsing sensation can be felt at all times (standing, sitting, laying down) but i...
ts2010 | Last answer
I am a 33 year old female. I recently had a migraine that lasted for 9 days. I was seen by a neurologist who gave me a nerve block and it did not touch the migraine. I collapsed the next morning with right leg pain/burning, numbness, and...
sunnierec | Last answer
I have been suffering from pain that starts right in the shoulder area and then radiates down the middle of the front side of the right arm. It doesn't hurt all the time, but does seem to be triggered. It is happening more often now th...
yuna565 | Last answer
What's wrong with my legs? Maybe a common cause for progressirely weakening thighs, chronic lower back pain & urinary urgency? I'm 57. 1st problem started ~10 yrs ago, other 2 & morning stiffness started ~15 years ago. Los...
Rita-Guin | Last answer
I have been experiencing left lower lip numbness for 5 weeks. I am currently awaiting an appointment with a neurologist. I have also had tingling in up as far as my upper cheek bone on the left side. Dental causes have been ruled out....
skiknee66 | Last answer
I currently have a dx of transverse myelitis following a nasty sinus/bronchial infection last Feb. No bloodwork done during this illness. My sx were fatigue, spasticity, parasthesia, rt footdrop, leg pain. Sx bil but significantly wor...
gabmar | Last answer
When my daughter was a 8 months old we noticed that she was having some delays in her motor skills. We took her to the neurologist and her diagnosis was 1. cortical dysplasia involving the right per-sylvian region with broad gyri which ...
Dawn | Last answer
EEG
I have several questions. First I will start with a little history: Last November(1999) our 4 year old son had a grand mal(tonic clonic)seizure which lasted about 15 minutes. He was taken to the hospital and spent 3 days there wher...
Mary | Last answer
Since March 2002, I have been experiecing this God awful sunburned sensation on my skin in different areas. It started with a slight pain on my arms in 2002, went away, then came back in May of 2003 after a stressful period and attacked...
SherryDenice | Last answer
I wasn't sure if this was the proper forum, so excuse the near miss if that's true. I was wondering if a relatively high pitched hissing noise from air ducts in my office could cause tinnitus. Our environmental folks checked out the ...
arthur | Last answer
posted here before with burning sensations on left side of body and now documented weakness on left side. I keep having episodes that involve mostly left side but occasional patches on right side. I am different because I am both left a...
patches748 | Last answer
33 years old. I have been dealing with dizziness for 3 years really bad, started though 7 years ago and symptoms as far back as 5th grade. Episodes of derealization, dreamlike states that can last hours to days. off balance, like walking...
jess990 | Last answer
hi, for the past 2 weeks ive been having a feeling of pressure on top of my head (i posted previously). it was not really a pain like a headache, just pressure and just on top of the head, not really all over. i had a cat scan done w/...
pandora9048 | Last answer
Hello Ever since 2 months ago I began having a constant severe tension headache, and feeling like a heavy bag of sand is sitting on my head at all times, deep inside my head literally feels like its numb or "asleep". Al...
worried 2 | Last answer
I had anterior cervical spinal fusion on C4-C5 eight weeks ago. Since them I still have pain in my shoulder and down it to my elbow, when I drive it seems to aggravate it a lot. My neck is swollen, and will swell up until it scares me on...
Estoff | Last answer
I have been experiencing an aching pain and tingling in one of my feet for over two years now. I tried to ignore it because it doesn't bother me all that much. The pain seems to improve when I walk, but it does not disappear altogether. ...
chris | Last answer
I am 24yrs old. A few days earlier i suffered from a hot flush on my face & my face was all red & dry & painful. I used a moisturiser & my face was normal again, but then my sinus problems increased (i've always had sinus problems) & now...
himadri_sm | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank