Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Neurology Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
41 - 60 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 27 years old and for about the last 5 months I have had feelings of dizziness for almost 90% of the day. On some days the dizzines...
35 answers |
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. I am a 28 year old male and for the past three months I have had a constant twitch in my left bicep. ...
2 answers |
I have a pulsing sensation that I can feel throughout my body. It is in rhythm with my heartbeat and the heartbeat is always a steady, n...
18 answers |
I am a 33 year old female. I recently had a migraine that lasted for 9 days. I was seen by a neurologist who gave me a nerve block and it...
18 answers |
I have been suffering from pain that starts right in the shoulder area and then radiates down the middle of the front side of the right a...
2 answers |
What's wrong with my legs? Maybe a common cause for progressirely weakening thighs, chronic lower back pain & urinary urgency? I'm...
2 answers |
I have been experiencing left lower lip numbness for 5 weeks. I am currently awaiting an appointment with a neurologist. I have also ha...
2 answers |
I currently have a dx of transverse myelitis following a nasty sinus/bronchial infection last Feb. No bloodwork done during this illness...
6 answers |
When my daughter was a 8 months old we noticed that she was having some delays in her motor skills. We took her to the neurologist and h...
3 answers |
EEG
I have several questions. First I will start with a little history: Last November(1999) our 4 year old son had a grand mal(tonic clon...
11 answers |
Since March 2002, I have been experiecing this God awful sunburned sensation on my skin in different areas. It started with a slight pai...
46 answers |
I wasn't sure if this was the proper forum, so excuse the near miss if that's true. I was wondering if a relatively high pitched hissi...
11 answers |
posted here before with burning sensations on left side of body and now documented weakness on left side. I keep having episodes that in...
6 answers |
33 years old. I have been dealing with dizziness for 3 years really bad, started though 7 years ago and symptoms as far back as 5th grade...
2 answers |
hi, for the past 2 weeks ive been having a feeling of pressure on top of my head (i posted previously). it was not really a pain like a...
52 answers |
Hello Ever since 2 months ago I began having a constant severe tension headache, and feeling like a heavy bag of sand is s...
13 answers |
I had anterior cervical spinal fusion on C4-C5 eight weeks ago. Since them I still have pain in my shoulder and down it to my elbow, when...
2 answers |
I have been experiencing an aching pain and tingling in one of my feet for over two years now. I tried to ignore it because it doesn't bo...
5 answers |
I am 24yrs old. A few days earlier i suffered from a hot flush on my face & my face was all red & dry & painful. I used a moisturiser & m...
8 answers |
hi, i am 33 years old with what i am told vertigo. i would like to know if this ever will go away. i drive a school bus for work and no...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now