Aa
A
A
Close
Neurology Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
41 - 60 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 27 years old and for about the last 5 months I have had feelings of dizziness for almost 90% of the day. On some days the dizzines...
35 answers |
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. I am a 28 year old male and for the past three months I have had a constant twitch in my left bicep. ...
2 answers |
I have a pulsing sensation that I can feel throughout my body. It is in rhythm with my heartbeat and the heartbeat is always a steady, n...
18 answers |
I am a 33 year old female. I recently had a migraine that lasted for 9 days. I was seen by a neurologist who gave me a nerve block and it...
18 answers |
I have been suffering from pain that starts right in the shoulder area and then radiates down the middle of the front side of the right a...
2 answers |
What's wrong with my legs? Maybe a common cause for progressirely weakening thighs, chronic lower back pain & urinary urgency? I'm...
2 answers |
I have been experiencing left lower lip numbness for 5 weeks. I am currently awaiting an appointment with a neurologist. I have also ha...
2 answers |
I currently have a dx of transverse myelitis following a nasty sinus/bronchial infection last Feb. No bloodwork done during this illness...
6 answers |
When my daughter was a 8 months old we noticed that she was having some delays in her motor skills. We took her to the neurologist and h...
3 answers |
EEG
I have several questions. First I will start with a little history: Last November(1999) our 4 year old son had a grand mal(tonic clon...
11 answers |
Since March 2002, I have been experiecing this God awful sunburned sensation on my skin in different areas. It started with a slight pai...
46 answers |
I wasn't sure if this was the proper forum, so excuse the near miss if that's true. I was wondering if a relatively high pitched hissi...
11 answers |
posted here before with burning sensations on left side of body and now documented weakness on left side. I keep having episodes that in...
6 answers |
33 years old. I have been dealing with dizziness for 3 years really bad, started though 7 years ago and symptoms as far back as 5th grade...
2 answers |
hi, for the past 2 weeks ive been having a feeling of pressure on top of my head (i posted previously). it was not really a pain like a...
52 answers |
Hello Ever since 2 months ago I began having a constant severe tension headache, and feeling like a heavy bag of sand is s...
13 answers |
I had anterior cervical spinal fusion on C4-C5 eight weeks ago. Since them I still have pain in my shoulder and down it to my elbow, when...
2 answers |
I have been experiencing an aching pain and tingling in one of my feet for over two years now. I tried to ignore it because it doesn't bo...
5 answers |
I am 24yrs old. A few days earlier i suffered from a hot flush on my face & my face was all red & dry & painful. I used a moisturiser & m...
8 answers |
hi, i am 33 years old with what i am told vertigo. i would like to know if this ever will go away. i drive a school bus for work and no...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now