Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

41 - 60 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Since March 2002, I have been experiecing this God awful sunburned sensation on my skin in different areas. It started with a slight pain on my arms in 2002, went away, then came back in May of 2003 after a stressful period and attacked...
  Posted
I wasn't sure if this was the proper forum, so excuse the near miss if that's true. I was wondering if a relatively high pitched hissing noise from air ducts in my office could cause tinnitus. Our environmental folks checked out the ...
  Posted
posted here before with burning sensations on left side of body and now documented weakness on left side. I keep having episodes that involve mostly left side but occasional patches on right side. I am different because I am both left a...
  Posted
33 years old. I have been dealing with dizziness for 3 years really bad, started though 7 years ago and symptoms as far back as 5th grade. Episodes of derealization, dreamlike states that can last hours to days. off balance, like walking...
  Posted
hi, for the past 2 weeks ive been having a feeling of pressure on top of my head (i posted previously). it was not really a pain like a headache, just pressure and just on top of the head, not really all over. i had a cat scan done w/...
  Posted
Hello Ever since 2 months ago I began having a constant severe tension headache, and feeling like a heavy bag of sand is sitting on my head at all times, deep inside my head literally feels like its numb or "asleep". Al...
  Posted
I had anterior cervical spinal fusion on C4-C5 eight weeks ago. Since them I still have pain in my shoulder and down it to my elbow, when I drive it seems to aggravate it a lot. My neck is swollen, and will swell up until it scares me on...
  Posted
I have been experiencing an aching pain and tingling in one of my feet for over two years now. I tried to ignore it because it doesn't bother me all that much. The pain seems to improve when I walk, but it does not disappear altogether. ...
  Posted
I am 24yrs old. A few days earlier i suffered from a hot flush on my face & my face was all red & dry & painful. I used a moisturiser & my face was normal again, but then my sinus problems increased (i've always had sinus problems) & now...
  Posted
hi, i am 33 years old with what i am told vertigo. i would like to know if this ever will go away. i drive a school bus for work and now i am to scared to drive. i am not sure why this is happening but last night when i was sleeping i ...
  Posted
Re: 15 yr. old girl having seizures-WHY? [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by CCF Neurology M.D. on February 08, 1998 at 10:03:03: In Reply to: 15 yr. ...
  Posted
Could someone please tell me what the following MRI report is saying in language I can understand? Thanks... ======================================================================== Thanks for your question. There is a 2CM ...
  Posted
Posted By ruth on September 05, 1998 at 21:53:30: Hello: Having experienced severe muscle cramping,pain and spasm in the upper rt thigh and a pins & needle sensation below the knee, I underwent an MRI which demonstrated...
  Posted
I had a massage yesterday and this morning woke up with tingling and slight numbness in my right hand and fingers. The massage therapist used very deep pressure to work out some really bad knots in my back and forearms. I am wondering if...
  Posted
18954 tn?1314301717
Pam
Hi, actually I have lot's of questions,but this is the main one.I suffer from a lot of things-vertigo,chronic pain through out my body,double vision,muscle weakness,to name a few.I've had 3 MRI'S of the brain,each 2 yrs. apart.All show w...
  Posted
I am a 50 year old Emergency Physician. Seven months ago I insidiously (it seemed to me) developed aphasic symptoms. Semantic paraphasias, phonemic paraphasias, word finding difficulties, impaired repitition. Strangely, the frequency see...
  Posted
Hi, I'm new here and 36 years old. About 2 months ago, I began having tightness and weakness in my right hand/arm and though it might have been from computer over-use. The following week, my left side of my body began feeling off balan...
  Posted
My husband and I are considering adopting a boy that was shaken when he was under 1 year of age by his birth father. In total he had 5 brain bleeds. He was treated in hospital for over a month and released. He received some physiother...
  Posted
I am 33 and very active. I play racquetball, lift weights, run, kayak, and ski. I have been diagnosed with a buldged disc between C4/C5, C5/C6, and a herniated disc between C6/C7 (MRI Results). The herniated disc is causing pain in th...
  Posted
I have posted on undiagnosed symptoms also. I have been having blurred vision, dizziness, pressure and fullness in ears and head and behind eyes, muscle weakness, joint pain, crick in neck, and severe fatigue for over a year now. Oh! a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now