Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

61 - 80 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, When I was 15, I was laying on my back playing my gameboy, when suddenly, I felt something like water trickling down the INSIDE of my head. This was NOT something I felt on my scalp, but again INSIDE of my head where someone wi...
  Posted
My 4 year old neice is epileptic. She has been on medications for the last three and a half years. She had her first episode of seizure at the age of 1 which was a full seizure. After a three month period of no seizures, she started gett...
  Posted
Dear Doctors, I am a girl of 35 years, good health, normal weight etc. I would apreciate your opinion to my problems. November 2004 muscle twitching starts in calves. 1 month after a viral infection. Spreads over the next months...
  Posted
Hello recently im able to feel my heart beat or a throbbing feeling without pain in my cheeks,head,arms,hands,chest, and legs.But moslty my cheeks, it doesn't hurt or anything just very annoying.I recently got a number of test done cbc,l...
  Posted
Posted By CCF Neurology W6MD on September 17, 1998 at 21:16:34: In Reply to: Calcium deposit in the brain posted by TJ Stewart on September 17, 1998 at 20:49:08: After months of chronic headaches, my brother's CAT scan re...
  Posted
I have burning sensation in my finger tips what could be causing that? my hand functions very good just the burning sensation in the finger tips..
  Posted
My wife (yes I'm male) suffers from a sleep disorder that makes her suddenly inspire in a loud gasp, then hold her breath for anything from 5 to about 20 seconds before finally beginning the exhalation phase, during which her vocal c...
  Posted
about a month ago, i hit my head a split it open on a post on our back porch..well, i never went to have it evaluated and i just thought that it would get better with time...well, about 1 week or so ago, i began having severe headaches a...
  Posted
Hi, Thank you so much for allowing to ask this question. I don't have insurance so this is my only opportunity to get an opinion. I am 36 and just experienced a traumatic death of my only parent. I spent one month 1,000 miles away ...
  Posted
Hi, I have been diagnosed with a AVM in my pons. This was discovered incidently during my MS workup. I am 37 years old and I am 12 weeks pregnant and was concerned about the risks that may be involved. Does the risk of rupture increase ...
  Posted
I am 44 year old male with fasciculations that began subtly in my right calf 15 months ago. They have since progressed to constant in my R calf and foot, + sporatic everywhere else on my body. Two negative EMG's (last one 10 months ago)...
  Posted
I have been having problems with a strange noise at the base of my skull for several months. I do not notice it every morning, but many mornings as I am waking I can hear a sort of spewing sound that seems to be coming from the base of m...
  Posted
Posted By CCF Neurology W6 MD on October 01, 1998 at 21:36:10: In Reply to: ELECTRICAL SHOCK IN LEFT LEG posted by HADA on October 01, 1998 at 21:13:42: I started having electrical shocks in my left leg in about August 15...
  Posted
Dear Sir/ Ma'am: In January 2007, I had an MRI and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor of 6mm (microadenoma) and the prolactine level was 161 ng/ml at that time . My doctor in the U.S. gave me dostinex (cabergoline) to take for 2 tim...
  Posted
I have had unusual symptoms going on for almost two years now. First I had pins and needles sensations widespread over my body and occasional muscle twitching and after a few weeks it went away. A few months later the sensations and musc...
  Posted
I am a 49 year old male with a peritoneal ventricular shunt to relieve pressure from hydrocephalus brought on (most likely) by blood in the CSF after earlier NURO surgery live in Austin Texas, when I travel I sometimes get bad headaches...
  Posted
Frequently, while asleep and not dreaming, I have seen brilliant flashes of light - sort of like an explosion - and my eyes pop open and I am instantly awake. Is there any medical condition that causes this? It is more than a little sc...
  Posted
I have a cavernous hemangioma in the right part of my brain. I am told it is two veins that crossed and bled at one point. I have epilepsy and memory problems. I went to a neurosugeon who told me it is too close to my motor skills to ope...
  Posted
Posted by Kelli on May 08, 1999 at 10:17:23 I have been having muscle twitches since Jan.1999. In this time I have had muscle pain in my arm (at the elbow) and in my thigh (3 inches above knee) The muscle twitching has been prett m...
  Posted
Posted By test on December 13, 1997 at 00:06:38: In Reply to: Cold feet, cold hands and PN posted by Marjorie Kravitz on December 09, 1997 at 10:53:32: Could you please explain why so many of us with PN usually have c...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank