Aa
A
A
Close
Neurology Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
61 - 80 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 33 and very active. I play racquetball, lift weights, run, kayak, and ski. I have been diagnosed with a buldged disc between C4/C5...
13 answers |
I have posted on undiagnosed symptoms also. I have been having blurred vision, dizziness, pressure and fullness in ears and head and beh...
52 answers |
Hello, When I was 15, I was laying on my back playing my gameboy, when suddenly, I felt something like water trickling down the INSIDE...
30 answers |
My 4 year old neice is epileptic. She has been on medications for the last three and a half years. She had her first episode of seizure a...
2 answers |
Dear Doctors, I am a girl of 35 years, good health, normal weight etc. I would apreciate your opinion to my problems. November 20...
37 answers |
Hello recently im able to feel my heart beat or a throbbing feeling without pain in my cheeks,head,arms,hands,chest, and legs.But moslty ...
12 answers |
Posted By CCF Neurology W6MD on September 17, 1998 at 21:16:34: In Reply to: Calcium deposit in the brain posted by TJ Stewart on Sept...
3 answers |
I have burning sensation in my finger tips what could be causing that? my hand functions very good just the burning sensation in the fing...
7 answers |
My wife (yes I'm male) suffers from a sleep disorder that makes her suddenly inspire in a loud gasp, then hold her breath for anythin...
2 answers |
about a month ago, i hit my head a split it open on a post on our back porch..well, i never went to have it evaluated and i just thought ...
3 answers |
Hi, Thank you so much for allowing to ask this question. I don't have insurance so this is my only opportunity to get an opinion. I ...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been diagnosed with a AVM in my pons. This was discovered incidently during my MS workup. I am 37 years old and I am 12 weeks ...
4 answers |
I am 44 year old male with fasciculations that began subtly in my right calf 15 months ago. They have since progressed to constant in my...
2 answers |
I have been having problems with a strange noise at the base of my skull for several months. I do not notice it every morning, but many m...
14 answers |
Posted By CCF Neurology W6 MD on October 01, 1998 at 21:36:10: In Reply to: ELECTRICAL SHOCK IN LEFT LEG posted by HADA on October 01,...
3 answers |
Dear Sir/ Ma'am: In January 2007, I had an MRI and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor of 6mm (microadenoma) and the prolactine level...
3 answers |
I have had unusual symptoms going on for almost two years now. First I had pins and needles sensations widespread over my body and occasi...
55 answers |
I am a 49 year old male with a peritoneal ventricular shunt to relieve pressure from hydrocephalus brought on (most likely) by blood in t...
15 answers |
Frequently, while asleep and not dreaming, I have seen brilliant flashes of light - sort of like an explosion - and my eyes pop open and ...
7 answers |
I have a cavernous hemangioma in the right part of my brain. I am told it is two veins that crossed and bled at one point. I have epileps...
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now