Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

81 - 100 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a history of neurological damage of both medial and temporal lobes, hippocampus, hypothalamus, thalamus and pituitary (microadenoma) (I think the damage to the cortex & brain stem went down) It was all diagnosed 15 years ago as...
  Posted
A neurosurgeon has informed me that I have degeneration in C5-6 and mild in C4-5. I have tingling in hand and shoulder pain that radiates thur chest and back as well and numbness on left side of my face. Told me surgery was not an opti...
  Posted
I have had chronic shoulder pain with onsets of back and arm pain all on the right side. There is also neck pain and numbness in three fingers of my right hand (from the pinky over). The shoulder pain gets worse with sitting or standin...
  Posted
For the past 4 weeks, I have experienced periodic tingling in my left arm. I notice it first in my thumb and forefinger, but then it extends up my forearm as well. I saw my doctor who thought it might be Carpal Tunnel. I had an EMG which...
  Posted
Posted By Paula on September 01, 1998 at 22:19:55: My 8 year old son has suffered from recurrent abdominal pain and vomitting for the past 5 1/2 years. At the onset of these symptoms he had a complete medical work up (Hea...
  Posted
Posted By Sandy on July 26, 1997 at 00:15:48: I have severe COPD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease). Most of the time I am experiencing a band of extreme muscle tension in my diaphragm(front and sides)as well as over ...
  Posted
I recently realized that my big toes were numb. After I thought about it they have been like this for over a month. Then I started noticing that my fingers feel funny. Not necessarily numb but kind of tingly sometimes. I have also bee...
  Posted
My 14 year old daughter normally has an eye that twitches a few times a day. And it has progressively gotten worse. A few nights ago she complained of her eye, hand, toe, and lip twitching all at the same time, waking her up in the mid...
  Posted
Hello, for over a month now I've been having tingling and numbness in the L hand and some in the L arm. Its not exactly the pins-and-needles feeling i get from sleeping on the hand sometimes, but it is similar. About last week I began ...
  Posted
I have a 15 year old who has had an MRI and it has revealed a low conus medullaris with inferior L2. There is a possibility of a tethered spine? We are awaiting the appt with the nerurosurgeon to discuss this. What are some questions t...
  Posted
cks
It started with high BP 205/105 1 1/2 yrs ago - now on meds 140/82 - Lotrel - occasional dizzy like symptoms numbness left side neck & face. Doctor seemed to think dizzyness was an inner ear problem with balance? and migraine headaches ...
  Posted
Hello, this is a follow up post, my second post. Here was my original post from 12/30/06: http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/neuro/messages/34620.html And here is the link with a couple MRI slices shown: www.robertmillerfoundatio...
  Posted
Re: HEMANGIOMA OF T-12 [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Neurology Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by CCF Neuro MD on September 04, 1997 at 23:22:00: In Reply to: HEMANGIOMA OF T-12 posted by JENNIFER SCHUE...
  Posted
I am a 31 year old male and have had undiagnosed symptoms off and on for 5 years. The symptoms were fatigue, tingling in my limbs, a feeling of loss of dexterity in my hands, trouble taking a deep breath, and chest pain. I had an MRI a...
  Posted
On June 26, I took 12.5 mg of unisom (doxyalamine succinate) to help me sleep (half of a tablet) and the next day, I had some tinnitus and developed some very annoying myoclonic jerks when I was trying to drift off to sleep at night. On...
  Posted
My seventeen year old daughter was complaining of her jaw area on the left side of her face was hurting, thought maybe it was dental took her to the dentist they cleaned her teeth and said next visit they'd do a panoramic xray to see if ...
  Posted
I've been having problems with illness and pain on the right side of my body for many years now. The pain started with a sharp pain deep in my stomach/groin area. I visited my GP who was unable to find any problem and was told that it wo...
  Posted
I am 53 years old , lady. Living in tropical conditions. For last few years I am feeling numbness in my legs, feet, tingling in the my foot fingers, and numbness in hand. I do feel insomniac but i am keeping my daily routine life. I fi...
  Posted
Last week I was taken by ambulance to the ER. One second I was reading the paper, the next I was on the floor, sweating, hyperventilating, and throwing up. The intense vertigo went on for at least an hour. I could not open my eyes or m...
  Posted
For several months I have been feeling drowsy a lot, but not only that, I keep completely zoning out like I am hypnotized. It happens randomly many times a day. Less often if I'm up moving around, more often if I'm sitting at the co...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now