Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Neurology Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
81 - 100 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 44 year old male with fasciculations that began subtly in my right calf 15 months ago. They have since progressed to constant in my...
2 answers |
I have been having problems with a strange noise at the base of my skull for several months. I do not notice it every morning, but many m...
14 answers |
Posted By CCF Neurology W6 MD on October 01, 1998 at 21:36:10: In Reply to: ELECTRICAL SHOCK IN LEFT LEG posted by HADA on October 01,...
3 answers |
Dear Sir/ Ma'am: In January 2007, I had an MRI and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor of 6mm (microadenoma) and the prolactine level...
3 answers |
I have had unusual symptoms going on for almost two years now. First I had pins and needles sensations widespread over my body and occasi...
55 answers |
I am a 49 year old male with a peritoneal ventricular shunt to relieve pressure from hydrocephalus brought on (most likely) by blood in t...
15 answers |
Frequently, while asleep and not dreaming, I have seen brilliant flashes of light - sort of like an explosion - and my eyes pop open and ...
7 answers |
I have a cavernous hemangioma in the right part of my brain. I am told it is two veins that crossed and bled at one point. I have epileps...
14 answers |
Posted by Kelli on May 08, 1999 at 10:17:23 I have been having muscle twitches since Jan.1999. In this time I have had muscle pain i...
1 answer |
Posted By test on December 13, 1997 at 00:06:38: In Reply to: Cold feet, cold hands and PN posted by Marjorie Kravitz on December 09, ...
2 answers |
I have a history of neurological damage of both medial and temporal lobes, hippocampus, hypothalamus, thalamus and pituitary (microadenom...
3 answers |
A neurosurgeon has informed me that I have degeneration in C5-6 and mild in C4-5. I have tingling in hand and shoulder pain that radiate...
8 answers |
I have had chronic shoulder pain with onsets of back and arm pain all on the right side. There is also neck pain and numbness in three ...
12 answers |
For the past 4 weeks, I have experienced periodic tingling in my left arm. I notice it first in my thumb and forefinger, but then it exte...
5 answers |
Posted By Paula on September 01, 1998 at 22:19:55: My 8 year old son has suffered from recurrent abdominal pain and vomitt...
1 answer |
Posted By Sandy on July 26, 1997 at 00:15:48: I have severe COPD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease). Most of the time...
1 answer |
I recently realized that my big toes were numb. After I thought about it they have been like this for over a month. Then I started notic...
2 answers |
My 14 year old daughter normally has an eye that twitches a few times a day. And it has progressively gotten worse. A few nights ago sh...
2 answers |
Hello, for over a month now I've been having tingling and numbness in the L hand and some in the L arm. Its not exactly the pins-and-nee...
35 answers |
I have a 15 year old who has had an MRI and it has revealed a low conus medullaris with inferior L2. There is a possibility of a tether...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now