Aa
A
A
Close
Neurology Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
81 - 100 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 44 year old male with fasciculations that began subtly in my right calf 15 months ago. They have since progressed to constant in my...
2 answers |
I have been having problems with a strange noise at the base of my skull for several months. I do not notice it every morning, but many m...
14 answers |
Posted By CCF Neurology W6 MD on October 01, 1998 at 21:36:10: In Reply to: ELECTRICAL SHOCK IN LEFT LEG posted by HADA on October 01,...
3 answers |
Dear Sir/ Ma'am: In January 2007, I had an MRI and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor of 6mm (microadenoma) and the prolactine level...
3 answers |
I have had unusual symptoms going on for almost two years now. First I had pins and needles sensations widespread over my body and occasi...
55 answers |
I am a 49 year old male with a peritoneal ventricular shunt to relieve pressure from hydrocephalus brought on (most likely) by blood in t...
15 answers |
Frequently, while asleep and not dreaming, I have seen brilliant flashes of light - sort of like an explosion - and my eyes pop open and ...
7 answers |
I have a cavernous hemangioma in the right part of my brain. I am told it is two veins that crossed and bled at one point. I have epileps...
14 answers |
Posted by Kelli on May 08, 1999 at 10:17:23 I have been having muscle twitches since Jan.1999. In this time I have had muscle pain i...
1 answer |
Posted By test on December 13, 1997 at 00:06:38: In Reply to: Cold feet, cold hands and PN posted by Marjorie Kravitz on December 09, ...
2 answers |
I have a history of neurological damage of both medial and temporal lobes, hippocampus, hypothalamus, thalamus and pituitary (microadenom...
3 answers |
A neurosurgeon has informed me that I have degeneration in C5-6 and mild in C4-5. I have tingling in hand and shoulder pain that radiate...
8 answers |
I have had chronic shoulder pain with onsets of back and arm pain all on the right side. There is also neck pain and numbness in three ...
12 answers |
For the past 4 weeks, I have experienced periodic tingling in my left arm. I notice it first in my thumb and forefinger, but then it exte...
5 answers |
Posted By Paula on September 01, 1998 at 22:19:55: My 8 year old son has suffered from recurrent abdominal pain and vomitt...
1 answer |
Posted By Sandy on July 26, 1997 at 00:15:48: I have severe COPD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease). Most of the time...
1 answer |
I recently realized that my big toes were numb. After I thought about it they have been like this for over a month. Then I started notic...
2 answers |
My 14 year old daughter normally has an eye that twitches a few times a day. And it has progressively gotten worse. A few nights ago sh...
2 answers |
Hello, for over a month now I've been having tingling and numbness in the L hand and some in the L arm. Its not exactly the pins-and-nee...
35 answers |
I have a 15 year old who has had an MRI and it has revealed a low conus medullaris with inferior L2. There is a possibility of a tether...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now