Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

81 - 100 (of 26821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently realized that my big toes were numb. After I thought about it they have been like this for over a month. Then I started noticing that my fingers feel funny. Not necessarily numb but kind of tingly sometimes. I have also bee...
smoss88 | Last answer
My 14 year old daughter normally has an eye that twitches a few times a day. And it has progressively gotten worse. A few nights ago she complained of her eye, hand, toe, and lip twitching all at the same time, waking her up in the mid...
coolgirl200137 | Last answer
Hello, for over a month now I've been having tingling and numbness in the L hand and some in the L arm. Its not exactly the pins-and-needles feeling i get from sleeping on the hand sometimes, but it is similar. About last week I began ...
MPankratz | Last answer
I have a 15 year old who has had an MRI and it has revealed a low conus medullaris with inferior L2. There is a possibility of a tethered spine? We are awaiting the appt with the nerurosurgeon to discuss this. What are some questions t...
cincin13 | Last answer
It started with high BP 205/105 1 1/2 yrs ago - now on meds 140/82 - Lotrel - occasional dizzy like symptoms numbness left side neck & face. Doctor seemed to think dizzyness was an inner ear problem with balance? and migraine headaches ...
cks | Last answer
I got my iPhone about 5 months ago and use it quite frequently throughout the day, mostly to browse the internet. Recently I've noticed my thumb and index finger on my right hand (the fingers I use for my iPhone) have become really hot a...
sarah44956 | Last answer
Hello, this is a follow up post, my second post. Here was my original post from 12/30/06: http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/neuro/messages/34620.html And here is the link with a couple MRI slices shown: www.robertmillerfoundatio...
RobertMillerFoundation | Last answer
Re: HEMANGIOMA OF T-12 [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Neurology Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by CCF Neuro MD on September 04, 1997 at 23:22:00: In Reply to: HEMANGIOMA OF T-12 posted by JENNIFER SCHUE...
JENIFER-SCHUELER | Last answer
I am a 31 year old male and have had undiagnosed symptoms off and on for 5 years. The symptoms were fatigue, tingling in my limbs, a feeling of loss of dexterity in my hands, trouble taking a deep breath, and chest pain. I had an MRI a...
Nation9 | Last answer
On June 26, I took 12.5 mg of unisom (doxyalamine succinate) to help me sleep (half of a tablet) and the next day, I had some tinnitus and developed some very annoying myoclonic jerks when I was trying to drift off to sleep at night. On...
seventhcandle | Last answer
My seventeen year old daughter was complaining of her jaw area on the left side of her face was hurting, thought maybe it was dental took her to the dentist they cleaned her teeth and said next visit they'd do a panoramic xray to see if ...
cc1241 | Last answer
I've been having problems with illness and pain on the right side of my body for many years now. The pain started with a sharp pain deep in my stomach/groin area. I visited my GP who was unable to find any problem and was told that it wo...
blidge | Last answer
I am 53 years old , lady. Living in tropical conditions. For last few years I am feeling numbness in my legs, feet, tingling in the my foot fingers, and numbness in hand. I do feel insomniac but i am keeping my daily routine life. I fi...
rix959 | Last answer
Last week I was taken by ambulance to the ER. One second I was reading the paper, the next I was on the floor, sweating, hyperventilating, and throwing up. The intense vertigo went on for at least an hour. I could not open my eyes or m...
Indi | Last answer
For several months I have been feeling drowsy a lot, but not only that, I keep completely zoning out like I am hypnotized. It happens randomly many times a day. Less often if I'm up moving around, more often if I'm sitting at the co...
PleaseHelp1977 | Last answer
About 2 months ago I began experiencing daily frontal and occipital headaches, as well as upper neck pain. A month into it, I was put on Amoxicillin for a sinus infection. Six days later, I had an episode where my jaw and tongue felt t...
nickeljane | Last answer
My husband had surgery on a disk in his back 11 days ago in the L1-L2 area. Prior to the surgery, he layed on his stomach for almost 2 weeks due to the pain. He would bunch a pillow up to his chest and prop up on his elbows for comfort...
debbie | Last answer
I have read many symtoms of SVCS and wonder if I may have something subtle like this condition, I know it is a longshot, but maybe there is something else you can think of to help me? For 3 years I've had a headache/head pressure/head ...
POTSsyndrome | Last answer
Posted By Jen Schiller on April 20, 1998 at 00:15:49: Hello. This is the third time I have tried to get this question answered on this forum. I have had one acute attack of transverse myelitis which resulted in lower bod...
Jen-Schiler | Last answer
I am under considerable stress and every morning wake up with an irritabvle burning sensation that radiates from my shoulders down my arms and up into my neck. It stays most of the day. it even feels warm to the touch. I have lived wit...
jorman | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank