Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female For about a year now since last August I've been feeling like I'm going to pass out, but I've never passe...
Hi all, just posting as i found out today that i have a brain cyst, i had an MRI 3 weeks ago on the NHS, am so glad that i finally have s...
I have had a pinched nerve in my neck for several years,caused from a car accident. I have recently returned to the gym after a two year...
I have a severe pain in the middle of my head. A slight touch at the afftected spot causes so much pain. What do I do.
About five days ago i started to feel pain on the top of my head and it comes back occasionally. It dosent stay long but when it comes it...
I have started feeling like my body was "vibrating" - not spasms, or jerking - like there is a vibrator in my body. Feel it most in the ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease