Aa
A
A
Close
Neurosurgery Forum
Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon
21 - 40 (of 842) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a prolactin secreting pituitary tumor that is 2 cm and just got 2mm bigger. they said its not responding to meds so i have to have...
1 answer |
589816 tn?1332980371
I was looking for an opinion on the most recent MRI report I received. My Skull Base NS said he thinks it's time to operate and I feel pr...
3 answers |
I am having a problem getting doctors to understand that my pain is real. Well only some. My situation is very complex. I have 14 brain a...
1 answer |
Son has AVM surgery removal from right frontal lob of brain in March 2011, he has developed a cough & sore throat, doctor prescripbed ant...
1 answer |
mild posterocentral disc protrusion at L2/3 level,causing slight indentation at the anterior part of thecal sac, small annular tear at...
4 answers |
dear doctor, I had a microdiskectomy in 1998 at L4 L5 for a bulging disc. 3 weeks after surgery, i pulled a muscle in my back during ph...
1 answer |
1758978 tn?1312896798
I had a TLIF fusion at l5 s1 in January 2011 for severe DDD. After the surgical pain had subsided I was still having alot of severe back ...
1 answer |
I'm about 5 weeks post-op from ACDF of C 5-6 and C6-7 with allograft and plating. The pre-op nerve pain in R arm and numbness was remedie...
1 answer |
I had L4-5 lumbar laminectomy in September. This is my second surgery and I am still under the care of my neurosurgeon because I am still...
2 answers |
1429415 tn?1308271820
Is a syrinx and a lesion in the spinal cord the same thing. This is my mri results, I was told to come back in a year to keep an eye on i...
2 answers |
Hi I had an MRI done a week ago and my family Dr. Wanted me to follow up with a surgeon The MRI showed that I had a leasion on my ...
1 answer |
I have had 3 explosions like feelings that have woken me up from a sound sleep to leave me with a horibal mygrain. Now I am having light...
1 answer |
Is there any present therapy for MS using Stem Cell? Please provide details Thanks a lot
1 answer |
If I upload my MRI would you give me a second opinion of the thoracic area!
1 answer |
MRI shows 1.1cm Thoracic lesion with hyperintensity as well as a T8 hemageomia. Why did they measure the lesion and not the hemagiomia? ...
1 answer |
my husband has had severe pain for at least 3 weeks. His condition is getting progressively worse. severe pain of the head (so sensitive ...
1 answer |
1704618 tn?1307532371
I am facing dizzyness and fainting problem for the last 2 weeks. i consulted with my dr. he says the i have swelling in my inner ear (ves...
4 answers |
Dr, thank you for the response however please assist me with your expertise as DAD is still not fully awake and there is no movement of t...
1 answer |
Hi, I had cervical spine fusion to C4 in 05 using donor bone. I have just been told my screws have become loose, what causes this? now i...
2 answers |
I am 29 years old girl with no history of diabeties. In sep 2009 suddenly had pain and swelling in my right ankle. Based on x-rays, MRI a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now