Aa
A
A
Close

Neurosurgery Forum

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

21 - 40 (of 842) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a prolactin secreting pituitary tumor that is 2 cm and just got 2mm bigger. they said its not responding to meds so i have to have sergery next week. i am scared that i might wake up with vision loss.? what are the chances?
  Posted
589816 tn?1332980371
I was looking for an opinion on the most recent MRI report I received. My Skull Base NS said he thinks it's time to operate and I feel pretty comfortable with him...just wanted to see if someone would take a look for me. FINDINGS: The...
  Posted
I am having a problem getting doctors to understand that my pain is real. Well only some. My situation is very complex. I have 14 brain abnormalitites, disorders, and disease process. One of them is Adult Onset Obstructive Hydrocephalus....
  Posted
Son has AVM surgery removal from right frontal lob of brain in March 2011, he has developed a cough & sore throat, doctor prescripbed antibiotic and sinus spray. i am worried that this may not be good for his health and one of the signs...
  Posted
mild posterocentral disc protrusion at L2/3 level,causing slight indentation at the anterior part of thecal sac, small annular tear at left posterolateral part of L5/S1intervertebral disc & mild desiccation of the L4/5 intervertebral ...
  Posted
dear doctor, I had a microdiskectomy in 1998 at L4 L5 for a bulging disc. 3 weeks after surgery, i pulled a muscle in my back during physical therapy. I have had chronic pain ever since. Burning pain low back-right side radiating dow...
  Posted
1758978 tn?1312896798
I had a TLIF fusion at l5 s1 in January 2011 for severe DDD. After the surgical pain had subsided I was still having alot of severe back pain. It's 7 months out from surgery and the back pain is just as bad, yet worse than b4 surgery. Th...
  Posted
I'm about 5 weeks post-op from ACDF of C 5-6 and C6-7 with allograft and plating. The pre-op nerve pain in R arm and numbness was remedied by the surgery. I'm still having quite a lot of muscle tightness, spasms and pain down both sides ...
  Posted
I had L4-5 lumbar laminectomy in September. This is my second surgery and I am still under the care of my neurosurgeon because I am still having pain. He said give it a year and it may be better. Two weeks ago, I fell out of my computer ...
  Posted
1429415 tn?1308271820
Is a syrinx and a lesion in the spinal cord the same thing. This is my mri results, I was told to come back in a year to keep an eye on it. I have no clue what all this means for me. Here is the results from the radiologist, I also have ...
  Posted
Hi I had an MRI done a week ago and my family Dr. Wanted me to follow up with a surgeon The MRI showed that I had a leasion on my c2, c3. And I really don't knw what to do because I've had surgery before. And it was the worst expe...
  Posted
I have had 3 explosions like feelings that have woken me up from a sound sleep to leave me with a horibal mygrain. Now I am having light headedness and ringing in my left ear and nause that comes and goes. I'm 45 and relitively healthy...
  Posted
Is there any present therapy for MS using Stem Cell? Please provide details Thanks a lot
  Posted
If I upload my MRI would you give me a second opinion of the thoracic area!
  Posted
MRI shows 1.1cm Thoracic lesion with hyperintensity as well as a T8 hemageomia. Why did they measure the lesion and not the hemagiomia? Is the lesion most likely a hemangiomia? I asked my family doctor what did the MRI show and he said...
  Posted
my husband has had severe pain for at least 3 weeks. His condition is getting progressively worse. severe pain of the head (so sensitive you can't touch it), pressure in left ear, sleeping/checked out 90% of time, pain down neck and spin...
  Posted
1704618 tn?1307532371
I am facing dizzyness and fainting problem for the last 2 weeks. i consulted with my dr. he says the i have swelling in my inner ear (vestabular system). he prescribed me "VOLTAGESIC 50. Diclofenac Sodium 50 mg" and "Serc®-8 or Betahisti...
  Posted
Dr, thank you for the response however please assist me with your expertise as DAD is still not fully awake and there is no movement of the limbs. His left eye remains open and he stares and the right one seems to blink more when we talk...
  Posted
Hi, I had cervical spine fusion to C4 in 05 using donor bone. I have just been told my screws have become loose, what causes this? now i am having surgery again to fuse down to C7 with my own bone from hip and back, is this better?
  Posted
I am 29 years old girl with no history of diabeties. In sep 2009 suddenly had pain and swelling in my right ankle. Based on x-rays, MRI and few other tests it was diagnosed as bone TB. And for 1 year i.e sep 2009 to oct 2010 anti TB drug...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank