Non-Epileptic Seizures User Group
About This Group:

This is a group for those who have had seizures which have not been diagnosed as epilepsy whether Psychogenic (PNES) or tied in with a medical condition such as POTS, drug use/withdrawal, or any other seizure-like activity which is NOT epilepsy. This is for those who need support in options of who to see, tests to run, or where to get treatment.

Founded by Babbieface on September 9, 2011
22 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By GiuseppeGiuseppe2344
Hello, In the past three years, I have had four seizures; all at my parent's home (I moved to a condo shortly a...
2063415_tn?1330961941
By Jillian1981 Blank
One year ago I started having non-epileptic seizures. The doctors aren't really sure what is causing them. We think t...
new
By tigeress77
Hi HISTORY I was diagnosed with temporal lob epilepsy in 2009 as I had a seizure on the eeg. however as my seizure...
By Adam11111111 Blank
Hi. I have a friend who is detained under the mental health act, and I believe that they are in fact neurologically u...
By smitty2525 Blank
My wife has no history of seizures and the doctors said it was probably brought on by stress, lack of sleep, malnutri...
By Jimbo2738 Blank
I've heard of anethesia causing seizures, but I must say, it seems highly unusual to me for a dentist or anyone to pr...
By worriedaunt2 Blank
My 16 year old niece went in today to an oral surgeon to have her wisdom teeth removed. They claim that before they ...
By jessie798 Blank
Hi have been suffering from seizures and it appears to be because of Calcium build up. I have been to for all the sca...
Recent Activity
Blank
GiuseppeGiuseppe2344 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 05
Blank
Jorgechavez joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 28
Blank
tigeress77 joined this group
Welcome them!