Aa
A
A
Close

Nutrition Management For Pets Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Nutritional Management. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.

1 - 20 (of 36) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I have an adult cat with acute diarrhea for 4 months now. It turned out that he has some internal parasites and he was given Profender for this reason. Blood, microbiological and biochemistry tests showed nothing. Last week he was o...
pisanka | Last answer
874521_tn?1424120397
I have a question about the PREVENTION of UTI's in male cats, what is the best diet...I know it has to be low in one ingredient but I can't remember which? Neither of my cats will eat the Vet formulas of Science Diet or Medical what are...
opus88 | Last answer
874521_tn?1424120397
my cat Nemo is extremely abnormal. got him at 6 months...he wouldn't eat, only milk was starving himself...honestly tried EVERY food available at Pet Store also on grocery shelves (last resort) finally found one online that was grain fre...
opus88 | Last answer
My fiance feeds our dog house food regularly. To the point where most of the time when he is hungry and i pour his dog food he sniffs and walks away. He would rather lick the floor or beg when were eating than eat his food. We tried s...
Peaches457 | Last answer
I am looking for some advice to keep my cat from getting any bigger and to maybe get him to shrink a little. Can you offer any useful advice to keep my 25 pounder from getting any larger? I don't want to spend my whole day mon...
SofaLump | Last answer
Hi my mothers dog is sick in the vets after an attact from a badger,he got an infection,now the vet says he may have jaundice,any suggestions for a diet that would help him..... thanks
amyryan190 | Posted
Hello, Our dog, 20 lbs, has been eating Iams dry food and doing well on it however we have noticed that she is somewhat constipated and sometimes gets an upset stomach. We do not want to take her off of dry food, so we were wonderin...
fdp | Last answer
What is the best place on my lab to get blood sample for meter?
ginnyaz | Last answer
My cat has lost control of bowels on Hill's R/D . She poops all over the house...does not appear to know when she is going to poop. She looks surprised and runs for the box, but does not make it. The poop is very dry. I cannot make he...
Calli5923 | Last answer
88793_tn?1290230777
My 12 yrs old male cat - Pika just diagnosed with renal disease. The vet just prescribed a daily tablet - Fortekor 2.5 for him. I know for human if kidney disease should avoid salt or sodium. How about for a cat? Would it the same wa...
PikaPika88 | Last answer
441506_tn?1267537365
I have been feeding my dog since I got her 5 years ago with dry food, mixed with a bit of "broth" made from canned. She is an avid over-eater. When she was a stray she was hungry, and won't ever forget it. As a result, she is over weight...
Jster | Last answer
What should i feed my mongrel dog...she only eats 2 pieces of sliced bread..with a tomato..a boiled egg and little bit of chicken 2 times a day...and she also eats 5 biscuits in morning n in evening respectively...is this diet perfect fo...
Harkush | Last answer
I have two kittens, one male and one female (brother and sister). They were born on a farm and were took from there mother at about 8/9 weeks and I got them from a friend who takes in Ferrel cats at about 10 weeks old. They are about 5 m...
McFly_Mad | Last answer
My 18 or so yr old cat was dx with CRF 2 yrs ago and HTN on enalipril 2.5mg daily and Azodyl. I had managed her on cheap food like Meow Mix and added Aluminum powder to bind the phosphorous. She refuses to eat the prescription CRF low p...
npc3 | Last answer
In the last few months my cat has been losing its fur and now its starting lose fur all over, it has been losing weight too an has very recently been sick a lot, whats wrong with my cat?
helpkelly | Last answer
969163_tn?1281109079
I feed my ten year old husky/chow mix canned pedigree twice a day, with an antiacid. I was wondering whether dogs are able to eat mashed potatoes or cherrios. I don't want do give her something that might upset her stomach, or make her s...
jeleanora | Last answer
874521_tn?1424120397
I want to give my cat COLD WATER FISH OIL for his coat and skin allergies symptoms(eosinophilic plaque). the bottle I got reads 1 teas. per 18kg.of weight. I'm sorry but I'm too dumb to know all these conversions. my cat weighs 13 lbs...
opus88 | Last answer
My vet had offered Hill Science Diet m/d for my overweight cat Isabella. Currently I am transitioning my cats the ones are not overweight from Iams to Blue Buffalo Wilderness ( based on ingredients- less carbs/more protein). I am a Nu...
tazzyRN | Last answer
About two months ago, I discovered that my cat lost one of her canine teeth. She had trouble eating and has lost a lot of weight. I also noticed that she drooled. In a few weeks, I also observed that her fur became crusty. After a coupl...
ebrown1502 | Last answer
1059731_tn?1254437764
My cat is 20 years old and began having renal failure around 5 years ago and was placed on a renal diet 5. His renal function has not changed significantly in 5 years. Otherwise, he is healthy, continues to run around and play,still chas...
MrBoots | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now