Aa
A
A
Close
Nutrition Management For Pets Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Nutritional Management. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
21 - 40 (of 36) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Pepper, My 30 lb. 13" beagle has an insatiable craving for cat food that I serve my 2 cats - I think mostly the seafood varieties. I hav...
1 answer |
My cat weighs ~21 lbs. I'm told by the vet that a healthy weight for him would be 14-15 lbs. 4 to 5 years ago he weighed 18 lbs. At th...
7 answers |
926462 tn?1284822611
My cat has been on a steady diet of dry cat food for several years. I was feeding her "Science Diet" and then she started to gain weight....
3 answers |
I recently asked about nutri dents or grennies for dental health. I recently came accorss CET dental treats. Which is best?
1 answer |
Is dry or canned food better. i presently feed dry canidae with a small amount of cooked chicken & broth. Should I feed him differently?
1 answer |
518994 tn?1212245647
I read where Omega 3 was good for your dog. Is it a different Omega 3 or is it the same that humans take?
4 answers |
dnm
I have two english springer spaniels what food is sound to feed my dogs and how long should they stay on puppy food? THank You
1 answer |
I have been researching that toxic levels of flouride are present in meal fillers. We are trying out life's abundance(holistic). Any su...
2 answers |
Our prior vet (now retired) recommended that we feed our two cats (the second is a three-year-old male) mainly dry cat food with a bit of...
2 answers |
My boxer has had diarrhea for months - initially was a parasite, but has been on panacure 3 times, metronidazole 3 times, and prednisone,...
1 answer |
My boy Shadow, has recently been diagnosed with IBD...he'll have it all his life...he has been given Mitronitizole for it, as well as Met...
3 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Dear Friends, We are glad that you have come to MedHelp's Ask A Veterinarian forums to find out more about your pet’s health or behavi...
i have 2 dogs....a 4 yr old ch. lab and a 7 yr shep/bordr collie mix. The lab is vey active and i play frisbee with him daily. How much a...
2 answers |
391038 tn?1298740986
What can I give my 133 lb Roty to make her blood strong? I have had blood work done and she is anemic. Is there a homeopathic remedy or...
3 answers |
746512 tn?1388811180
I was just wondering if anyone had any input or stories about Orijen, especially it's puppy formulas. I work at a large independent pet ...
1 answer |
I have a 12 year old female dog. She has been suffering with joint pain for about a year. We have been giving her Rimadyl and Tramadol to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now