Aa
A
A
Close

Nutrition Management for Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding Nutrition for your pets.

21 - 40 (of 35) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there a food available that would be good for a cat with crystals and a cat with diabetes? I have 8 cats in my house and I am trying to find one food I could feed to all of them. The diabetic cat needs to gain not loose weight.
Yarncats | Last answer
Got a cat named precious, female shorthair , 3-4 yrs old. Last vet check mar 2011. Vet looked her over, weighed her at 15 pounds, said he wanted her to be losing weight . He wants her to lose 5 pounds to be 10 pounds. Can I lower he...
teresa449 | Last answer
Am getting cat slimmed down for avoidance of diabetes. Feeding her best feline friends canned from merrck full can if 3oz , half if five. After 12hours she gets half cup dry. She eats merrick bff fast. This pet food has one ingredie...
teresa449 | Last answer
Hi guys. I'm new to the community, but seem to have exhausted my resources. I have a absolutely precious and sweet 5 year old orange tabby. I am his only owner found him at about 4 weeks and raised him ever since. Starting about a year a...
Nykitty | Last answer
When we brought home Penny, our dane puppy (now 4 months), our breeder had given us a comprehensive feeding program for her which consists of: 1) Iams large breed puppy until 4 months (with acute care powder) 2) medi-cal adolescent f...
PennytheDane | Last answer
Hey guys my 5 year old 25% sibrean huskey 75% pitbull tore his real legaments but his right one is the worst one , its good when hes standing or walking but if we take him on runs or to the farm hell start limping , and a emergency pet h...
Mr_bhambra | Last answer
hi i hav a 4 month old lab puppy i give her a bowlfull of oatmeal + veggies + diluted milk in each morning n rice+1egg+ vegiies + filuted milk all mixed up a full bowlfull each night i jus wan that could any1 advice m...
lab_labra1 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Alternative and holistic medicines - what’s new, what works, what doesn't Tuesday Jul 27, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) Register and ask your question now - http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/54 Join us on Tuesday, July ...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
874521_tn?1424120397
what are your thoughts on giving glucosamine/chondrotin supplements to help acidify my cats urine? He has FLUTD...struvite crystals...found on routine exam with never a blockage. I've read I can give him 500mg for acute stage 2 weeks,...
opus88 | Last answer
874521_tn?1424120397
hi, I've got a cat that was raised on EVO dry and I tried EVERY trick imaginable to get him onto can food after a FLUTD diagnosis. finally had to resort to a home made diet of cooked pork loin. I am trying to get a balance of suppleme...
opus88 | Posted
Dear Dr. Osborne, I hope you will delete the "advice" of the "vet" pushing Purina's species-inappropriate "food" and the other product as this is your Holistic resource and people come here for UNBIASED truths with no conflicts of int...
fedup210 | Last answer
1270125_tn?1271201977
My one year old cat that we got a month ago will only drink milk. We have water down for her and several bowls of food ,one dry and and one tin food. Should i let her drink milk or should i cut the milk out so she will hopefully try the ...
Donishka | Last answer
1029058_tn?1253542752
why dont they have colesterol in the food tracker Nutriients
susique1947 | Posted
741515_tn?1262540739
I have a 11 year old cat and I am realizing that as he gets older (like humans) we have to eat healthy. I normally buy him commercial cat food off the shelf. I am concerned about the ingredients that are used to make commerical cat f...
ladyisis123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Management for Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...