Aa
A
A
Close

Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

1 - 20 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What is the right length of an initial nutritional assessment? At my clinic they want to make the appointments 30 mins instead of 60 minutes to see the nutritionist for the first time, but that seems very inadequate.
mjjgen | Last answer
I am 28 years old and my weight varies from 59kg to 63kg. I am 5ft8 and i eat healthily,sometimes way too much, but i am so skinny and look way younger than my age.In fact people don't believe my age when i tell them. They always take me...
afunsh | Last answer
I have in my family some cases of high trygliceride and high LDL, and once I did blood test which shows that my trygliceride lvel was on the high everage. My question is how to be on diet to prevent these desease and at the same time ...
umadam | Last answer
My daughter just had a physical. I asked the doctor to do some blood work since she is SO lethargic. She gets plenty of sleep at night but basically lays around and naps all weekend. She's on the dance team and practices 3 days per we...
srayko | Last answer
a year ago I had a stress induced cardiovascular event (similar to a heart attack) and during the evaluation I was also diagnosed with atherosclerosis, having blockage in several arteries, and 2 stents place in one artery. Prior to tha...
p1954 | Last answer
728309_tn?1367536920
What's a good yogurt for digestive health?
SFmonsterdark | Last answer
Hello! I have done my first ever 2 Iron and Iron Binding Capacity tests in the last 6 months and noticed a low (outside the normal range) and falling TIBC, and high (outside the normal range) and rising saturation. At the same time, i...
AlekB | Last answer
Can a one year old child who weighs 5.5kg take pediasure
achieband | Last answer
Can peadiasure be added to cereal
achieband | Last answer
I'm pregnant and i want to lose weight what can i do?
linda0001111 | Last answer
What is a great pregancy food or snack?
milliesutton | Last answer
I am 5 ft 4 inc and 47 kg pure veg. I need to increase my weight what diets do you recommend.
pareshc | Last answer
6231275_tn?1379905418
I just started a vegetarian diet what would be the best diet for vegetarian to lose weight?
bobkent1214 | Last answer
I have been feeling nervous since I found out I was pregnant and can't eat hardly anything. Could this hurt the baby?
alee19 | Last answer
Hi. I run every day 4 miles and I consume 5 mg of glutamine after exercise. Before I start consuming the glutamine I use to loss 5 pounds every 2 weeks. Is the glutamine making a weight loss restriction for me? Thanks
jaimemr80 | Last answer
I heard that drinking ginger tea during the first simister of pregnancy is harmful.. is it true ? And what is the effect of ginger tea on pregnancy? I wanna to ask if i have to avoid it during pregnancy?
dua_ali | Last answer
Hello, Just got my result from the lab and it shows that my RBC x 10 6 is above normal range,Hemoglobin and Hematocrit as well at the same time my RDW is below normal. What kind of disease can cause this results. I made an appointment...
vilic90 | Last answer
What should be the balanced diet during 3rd trimester ?
laiba_adi | Last answer
5747555_tn?1408731257
Over the last 3 months I've tracked what I eat, reduced mindless eating (and calorie intake) and started regular exercise- and I've lost 25 pounds. But over the last week my weight has gone up/down/up/down by about 1 pound or more a day...
jlr173rdny | Last answer
Hi, I made two changes in my diet that last week and a half. I have included much more fiber due to bowel issues and have cut back on sugar. I am not trying to lose weight but have lost 4 lbs already. Is this expected with these chang...
Bluebug20 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank