Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Nutrition Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

21 - 40 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hbv
I am chronic hepatitis patient. I would like to start therapy but problem is that i am always underweight since adulthood. I always try t...
2 answers |
wat do I eat to lose weight
|
I have an interest in healthy bone marrow, because I have seen the effects of good or bad quality blood it produces. I feel such a tremen...
2 answers |
Hi. The app says that i should be eating 2513 calories to reach my goal weight. I need some advice on what foods are high calorie to help...
1 answer |
I had an ALCAT test done a couple of years ago, which produced a scoresheet of "bad" foods for me, semi-bad, somewhat okay and okay ones ...
on may 1, 2013 i weighed 191 lbs. i joined a weight loss center where i use three of their protein supplement per day and regular grocery...
Hi, I am new to writing on any forum about my health. I am just at my wit end of this exhaustion lately. For the last few months I ...
My goal is to lose 30 lbs by january that is 2.2 lbs a week my activity level is light so on my diet diary it says that to meet my goal i...
I just wanted to see if I'm eating Wright and to keep losing weight
1 answer |
Sir, what i should eat to gain weight 1kg per week? please response me as soon as possible...
1 answer |
Hi....I recently had my blood tested.My S.G.O.T is 58(normal is 5-40) and S.G.P.T is 68(normal is 5-40)...I had jaundice about 2 yrs ago....
1 answer |
Hi, I was wondering if low WBC was a known side effect of Clonazepam usage. I had a test earlier this year that showed my WBC was 3.7. ...
1 answer |
The subject in question is 21, male.......everytime he eats he gets the nautious sick feeling..........I know he should go to the doctors...
1 answer |
I just found out less than 24 hrs ago that I am approximately 6 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. I know I have a terrible diet...
1 answer |
I have been taking sublingual bcomplex for quite awhile now-vitamin b-12 content is 1.2mg per dose. I also drink adirondak water that is...
1 answer |
i am 17 years old. i am 5,2inch. wot nutrition should i eat to increease my height without gain in weight..
1 answer |
5772143 tn?1373984164
I am 26 years old and I never get hungry so I have to force myself to eat the little bit that I am now I was wondering if it's OK to stil...
1 answer |
So I am a 22 year old male. I am 6ft 4 in and weigh 155 lbs. I am trying to build muscle mass in order to look healthier. Is milk a good ...
1 answer |
How can a person my age loose stomach Fat in Four months. I started going to the Gym. The workout I do is Very similar to Curves, I'...
2 answers |
I am overweight and I'm looking to lose weight post partum. Two months PP, I weigh 245 lbs and I'm breastfeeding. How many calories shoul...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now