Aa
A
A
Close

Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

41 - 60 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2063301 tn?1343836674
Hello! I'm a 16 year old girl and my height is 5'4" and my current weight is 90 kg. I want to loose as much weight as possible and as quickly as possible. Please recommend me a diet plan or the things that I should avoid and what other e...
  Posted
So for the past month every time I take a shower or a bath I'm loosen tons of hairs I mean it's crazy and then when I get out dry off and brush it even more falls I've had one pregnancy and it was a ok Un not understanding why my hair is...
  Posted
So for the past month every time I take a shower or a bath I'm loosen tons of hairs I mean it's crazy and then when I get out dry off and brush it even more falls I've had on pregnancy and it was a ok In not understanding why NY hair is ...
  Posted
5718173 tn?1372984324
Hello- I need to lose weight. i have lost weight before but it has come back on me. I have turners syndrome and this may present an extra challenge.Are there any resources for that I could turn to?
  Posted
5386835 tn?1368544415
I have many low and impaired memory concerned i checked my vitamin B12 it was on lower side 235.1 reference range from (200-1100) is it due to low vitamin B12?
  Posted
If I have poor nutrition will it pass on to my child?
  Posted
1964726 tn?1368051414
I know that if you don't eat enough calories you stop burning them and can actually gain weight. My question is - is it necessary to count the calories in most vegetables? I had been using another site's tracker and the vegetables, mos...
  Posted
I lose 20 kg from my weight but now a days I gain how I lose again and make it steable
  Posted
How can I have a healthy diet and gain weight? I've tried to gain weight eating more than usual but haven't been able to, what food can I eat? Or is there a diet I could follow?
  Posted
I am on a diet. I eat fruits and vegatables mainly and for dinner I eat small portions of chicken. I can see a slight change in my body but I don't know if this is the right way to go or do I need to change my diet?
  Posted
I'm currently on a diet.. I drink two whey protein shakes a day... One for breakfast.. Another for lunch.. then for dinner I eat a sensible meal.. For snacks I eat fruit during the day.. Is this diet healthy? Will I lose weight and gain ...
  Posted
I have been put on a low potassium, low sodium diet due to kidney problems. I lost weight during my left kidney removel surgery. What can I do to gain weight back?
  Posted
my name is naila and recently i found my-self involved in diabetes disease. i already suffering from kidney and joints pain, for the sake of consuming lot of water for kidney i used some glucose including liquids like o.r.s and energile ...
  Posted
I need to blend all my meals and try to keep my diet at the RDA% for recommended protein, fats and carbohydrates, but it seems I need to consume over 3,000 calories a day just to maintain my weight. That causes me to make thicker than no...
  Posted
I have lost 8-9 it's in 6 months by doing workout and controlling diet.my symptoms are high cholesterol , low vitamin D,high uric acid,and sugar at border Age is 48.after workout no uric acid,cholestr is 5.2 ,but fasting sugar is 6.22 wh...
  Posted
I have lost 8-9 it's in 6 months by doing workout and controlling diet.my symptoms are high cholesterol , low vitamin D,high uric acid,and sugar at border Age is 48.after workout no uric acid,cholestr is 5.2 ,but fasting sugar is 6.22 wh...
  Posted
I am around 5-6 weeks pregnant and I would like to continue my daily lunch drinks. Its mostly kale, parsley, frozen berries, raw walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and water blended all together. I also add chia seeds, maca powder, and flax seeds. ...
  Posted
Ive just started taking centrum advance and now im getting what looks like acne spot on my legs with white heads could this be related to me taking these multi vitamins could you please answer this as i getting really worried.
  Posted
Is it good for me to drink a lot of decaf coffee I'm 13 weeks an 5 days. I stopped drinking regular coffee an went to decaf is it good for me an the baby???
  Posted
5509005 tn?1369089912
I recently started doing smoothies once a day. I take strawberries, blueberries, banana, plain yogurt, watermelon, and a low calorie juice like cranberry, strawberry banana. Everything is fresh fruit. But my question should I be adding i...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank