Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Nutrition Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

61 - 80 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I have an 8 year old son that is a very picky eater, he wil not eat meat anymore, he was also diagnose last year with Type 1 Diabetie...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I am male 34 years old. I started suffering with high heart rate and general weakness along with numbness in my left hand. Do...
1 answer |
It is safe to eat sausages? (Concerning raw food)
3 answers |
What's the best and fastest way to lose 90 lbs. I can't be up and as active as I want to be due to my job . My time is limited . I starte...
3 answers |
Is it safe to eat deli meats while being pregnant? Can I eat bologna and ham and things like that?
2 answers |
Im takig appetite stimulant for 10 days, can i take multivitamins with it in same day? please i really need ur help
2 answers |
Is it okay to juice? I am 5 weeks pregnant & have added fresh fruits & veggies juice to my diet. I did it before I was pregnant & want to...
1 answer |
I do ballet classes every day and I often find myself out of energy too soon. I'm not really sure if it's something I'm eating or not eat...
1 answer |
Is it normal to feel hungry every 3 hours?? Im in my 8th week of pregnancy. . I cant stop eating and I want to maintain my weight as much...
1 answer |
Is it possible to lose fifteen pounds in a six week time period? What would a health calorie goal be according to my weight? And what are...
1 answer |
I am currently taking a 500mg Biotin vitamin daily. Since on the vitamin, I have gotten many breakouts and even cyst like acne. Some ...
1 answer |
im 2 months pregnant and i was told by a friend that i wasnt allowed to eat spicy food. Is this correct?
1 answer |
I weight 115Ibs but I feel that it is an unhealthy weight for my age. What can I do to gain the right amount of weight?
1 answer |
Dear all, Lately I bought a powerful blender, similar to that of Vitamix. I started to make my own Oat meal/milk by simply blending r...
1 answer |
hope one of your knowledgeable selves can help. As the best before date approaches, doesn't the nutrients level in the extra virgin oil...
1 answer |
Im a construction / roofer , i work outside in the hot sun and sweat all day long and do about 7 to 10 hours of manual labor a day , abou...
1 answer |
1753470 tn?1379785421
About 2 wks ago I was on prednasone for an infection. Every since then I feel like I am starving and have no control over it. I started...
1 answer |
what are the advantages of Sodium feredetate v/s ferrous ascorbate to treat iron defeciency anaemia?
4 answers |
I work 9am - 8pm (5 days a week), by the time I get home and do my hour workout and shower, its 9:30-10pm before I am able to eat dinner...
I read and heard that green tea helps to loose weight while u r on diet? If true when and how to take?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now