Aa
A
A
Close

Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

61 - 80 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I have an 8 year old son that is a very picky eater, he wil not eat meat anymore, he was also diagnose last year with Type 1 Diabeties. My main question is: Is Proteinext Chewable Protein Tablets for kids okay to use for protein ( ...
cmb304 | Last answer
Hi Doctor, I am male 34 years old. I started suffering with high heart rate and general weakness along with numbness in my left hand. Doc did ECG/EKG, then 2D echo cardio-graphy and angio-graphy for pulmonary vessels. Everything was nor...
parag454 | Last answer
It is safe to eat sausages? (Concerning raw food)
chikikipuf | Last answer
What's the best and fastest way to lose 90 lbs. I can't be up and as active as I want to be due to my job . My time is limited . I started eating about 6 smaller meals a day and have cut out all soda pop and sugar plus all fried foods . ...
trucker8811 | Last answer
Is it safe to eat deli meats while being pregnant? Can I eat bologna and ham and things like that?
TeresaDye | Last answer
Im takig appetite stimulant for 10 days, can i take multivitamins with it in same day? please i really need ur help
abby1987 | Last answer
Is it okay to juice? I am 5 weeks pregnant & have added fresh fruits & veggies juice to my diet. I did it before I was pregnant & want to continue during my entire pregnancy. I have noticed a rise in energy, no more constipation & overa...
Sarbearo | Last answer
I do ballet classes every day and I often find myself out of energy too soon. I'm not really sure if it's something I'm eating or not eating. Is there something that I can eat that will help? I heard somewhere that dancers were supposed ...
316dancer | Last answer
Is it normal to feel hungry every 3 hours?? Im in my 8th week of pregnancy. . I cant stop eating and I want to maintain my weight as much as I can..
boushy | Last answer
Is it possible to lose fifteen pounds in a six week time period? What would a health calorie goal be according to my weight? And what are the best types of workouts for weight loss?
marygalvan7 | Last answer
I am currently taking a 500mg Biotin vitamin daily. Since on the vitamin, I have gotten many breakouts and even cyst like acne. Some of my research shows that I should take either a B 100 vitamin or a B5 to help with the acne portion...
Stacy2287 | Last answer
im 2 months pregnant and i was told by a friend that i wasnt allowed to eat spicy food. Is this correct?
hellokitty7 | Last answer
I weight 115Ibs but I feel that it is an unhealthy weight for my age. What can I do to gain the right amount of weight?
kindkate | Last answer
Dear all, Lately I bought a powerful blender, similar to that of Vitamix. I started to make my own Oat meal/milk by simply blending rolled oats (Quaker quick cook) with some soymilk and water, in the ratio of Oat 2 Soymilk 0.5 and wa...
thc05072012 | Last answer
hope one of your knowledgeable selves can help. As the best before date approaches, doesn't the nutrients level in the extra virgin oil decrease? would appreciate answers with reliable website information l had a 5L tin of extra vi...
nixodian | Last answer
Im a construction / roofer , i work outside in the hot sun and sweat all day long and do about 7 to 10 hours of manual labor a day , about how many calories do i burn roughly ?
keystraitup | Last answer
1753470_tn?1379785421
About 2 wks ago I was on prednasone for an infection. Every since then I feel like I am starving and have no control over it. I started last Saturday too. Is there anything I can do? Is it possible the prednasone is causing this even ...
genguru | Last answer
what are the advantages of Sodium feredetate v/s ferrous ascorbate to treat iron defeciency anaemia?
vivek22 | Last answer
I work 9am - 8pm (5 days a week), by the time I get home and do my hour workout and shower, its 9:30-10pm before I am able to eat dinner. Any suggestions on foods that won't put such a negative impact on my body that late in the day?
BGuffey | Posted
I read and heard that green tea helps to loose weight while u r on diet? If true when and how to take?
mariyannee | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now