Aa
A
A
Close

Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

81 - 100 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Before I went to the hospital I was 140. I was there unconscious for a month. I do t remember my time there but I was on a soup diet due to my jaw being wired shut. I left the hospital weighing at 122. With an effort to try and gain weig...
emichelee | Last answer
Hi there! I have been recovering from paralisis, blurred vision, fatigue, depression the last 7 months. I'm doing pretty well on a good diet, some exercise when I can (difficult with heavy feeling limbs) and taking omega 3, 6 and 9. ...
SuePooMcD | Posted
how much calorie intake should i have daily to loose weight. i know im at a healthy weight but how many stones/pounds could i loose and still be healthy? my bmi: 21.8 thankyou!
zart10 | Posted
what is the best way to raise your metabolism I've been trying to lose weight and it's not really working I've been doing everything I can and not losing any weight how can I raise my metabolism
emmyannblackmon | Last answer
4958319_tn?1361991185
I know you should cut off the sprout that grows out of the garlic. I've been researching and some people say to cut it open and take out the sprout in the middle because it's bad for you, and some people say it doesn't really matter. I'v...
Misnwong | Last answer
4958319_tn?1361991185
My family juices once enough for three days, and we juice every three days. I've read that is about the MAX amount of time Juice is still good for. I've been doing some reasearch, and some people are saying that you Need to have fiber wi...
Misnwong | Last answer
2 months ago I was hit by 2 cars. I survived and so did the baby in my stomach. Right now I am about 18 weeks pregnant and my bump looks like I ate too much. I was in the hospital for a month. Unconscious and eating through a tube and wi...
emichelee | Last answer
Just found this out, i just wanna know WHAT CAN I EAT. Not what i Can't eat... I know nearly every Fruit is out....What else???
Flyfree47 | Last answer
How msny calorie should I eat a day to loss weight and what foods should I avoid
mshealthy21 | Last answer
is it medical known that the following mix is bad: banana + lemon + grape + apple + pear research have warned me against certain mixs but i didn't find anything on above mention. i felt really tired after the mix and left ...
seekanswers2012 | Last answer
I had a stomach bug on Wednesday the 6th of February consisting of mainly nausea and diarrhea, I wasn't able to vomit. I noticed that I had sharp pains in my stomach so I figured this was because of not eating that day due to nausea. Tod...
vrich | Last answer
I am 49 yrs old (female) , had my colon removed and resection of small intestine to rectum 1 1/2 yr. ago . I am starting to have issues with bloating , hunger , indigestion, until now I have been doing ok except constantly dealing w...
susanne1963 | Last answer
Hi, recent bloodwork showed I had low white blood cells. I have an anxiety disorder, but am otherwise healthy and STD free. I've read online that a vegetarian diet can result in a low count. Is there truth to this? I am not a vegan - I ...
kurt080808 | Last answer
I started taking Horny Goat weed to counteract the effects of my SSRI's which include low libido and not being able to reach orgasm.. I have been taking the bottles recommended dosage of 2 pills daily (morning, evening) for about a week ...
GenzBenz | Last answer
how many glasses of ensure can I drink per day to gain weight
suji616 | Last answer
Went to doctor for weight loss advice, given metabolism test (I'm 48) dr. Recommeneded 1207 calories daily and to date I am down 21 ibs from 228(yippee!!) This sight recommends 1500+ calories to get to goal of 190....do I stick with dr o...
48fabu | Last answer
The RDA for potassium is set at 4,700 mg/day. I honestly don't know of anyone who watches their potassium intake and I don't see anyone really eating any kind of diet that is high in potassium. I strive to eat a potassium-rich diet, ...
DaisyMorgan | Last answer
I have changed jobs and snacking and going out to eat all the time are no longer really part of my day. That being said, I am obviously cutting back on what I eat. While that part is a major benefit, I am also experiencing spells where...
ftwabe2010 | Last answer
I have been diagnosed as borderline b12 deficient and have been getting b12 injections for several months. My level has gone up and then back down with the different frequencies my doctor has been trying. The extremity numbness and tin...
ggrene | Last answer
Hello i am a 22 year athlete, and i have been having some troubles lately with my muscles. I have notices a decrease in stamina, and an increase in perspiration. I get really hot sometimes and occasionally experience night sweats . If my...
Ohiomichboi | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank