Nutrition Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By emichelee Blank
Before I went to the hospital I was 140. I was there unconscious for a month. I do t remember my time there but I was...
By SuePooMcD Blank
Hi there! I have been recovering from paralisis, blurred vision, fatigue, depression the last 7 months. I'm doing...
By zart10 Blank
how much calorie intake should i have daily to loose weight. i know im at a healthy weight but how many stones/pounds...
Renee Radenberg Mar 02, 2013
By emmyannblackmon Blank
what is the best way to raise your metabolism I've been trying to lose weight and it's not really working I've been d...
4958319 tn?1361991185
By Misnwong Blank
I know you should cut off the sprout that grows out of the garlic. I've been researching and some people say to cut i...
4958319 tn?1361991185
By Misnwong Blank
My family juices once enough for three days, and we juice every three days. I've read that is about the MAX amount of...
By emichelee Blank
2 months ago I was hit by 2 cars. I survived and so did the baby in my stomach. Right now I am about 18 weeks pregnan...
By Flyfree47 Blank
Just found this out, i just wanna know WHAT CAN I EAT. Not what i Can't eat... I know nearly every Fruit is out....Wh...
By mshealthy21 Blank
How msny calorie should I eat a day to loss weight and what foods should I avoid
tejrajFeb 25, 2013
seekanswers2012Jan 28, 2013
kaydea23Jan 07, 2013
Renee Radenberg Dec 30, 2012
By seekanswers2012 Blank
is it medical known that the following mix is bad: banana + lemon + grape + apple + pear research have ...
Renee Radenberg Feb 18, 2013
By vrich Blank
I had a stomach bug on Wednesday the 6th of February consisting of mainly nausea and diarrhea, I wasn't able to vomit...
By susanne1963 Blank
I am 49 yrs old (female) , had my colon removed and resection of small intestine to rectum 1 1/2 yr. ago . I am ...
By kurt080808 Blank
Hi, recent bloodwork showed I had low white blood cells. I have an anxiety disorder, but am otherwise healthy and ST...
By GenzBenz Blank
I started taking Horny Goat weed to counteract the effects of my SSRI's which include low libido and not being able t...
By suji616 Blank
how many glasses of ensure can I drink per day to gain weight
Renee Radenberg Feb 03, 2013
By 48fabu Blank
Went to doctor for weight loss advice, given metabolism test (I'm 48) dr. Recommeneded 1207 calories daily and to dat...
By DaisyMorgan Blank
The RDA for potassium is set at 4,700 mg/day. I honestly don't know of anyone who watches their potassium intake and ...
By ftwabe2010 Blank
I have changed jobs and snacking and going out to eat all the time are no longer really part of my day. That being s...
By ggrene Blank
I have been diagnosed as borderline b12 deficient and have been getting b12 injections for several months. My level ...
oldieJan 08, 2013
By Ohiomichboi Blank
Hello i am a 22 year athlete, and i have been having some troubles lately with my muscles. I have notices a decrease ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now