Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
21 - 40 (of 3629) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone, first I'd like to say I'm not American so therefor there might possibly be some spelling/grammar mistakes. I was diag...
1 answer |
Ok, I'm putting this under ocd because what is going on kinda has to do with ocd. I have had schizo ocd alot before..... It always comes ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi - I am new to the forum. I decided to join because I think I need support. I seek therapy for anxiety issues - and one of them is ...
24 answers | 1 comment |
I am 13 and these gay thoughts will not go away!!!! I am straight and I have been all my life. These thoughts will not let me free and wo...
1 answer |
Hi All I am so pleased that I have found this forum, as I feel quite alone and have no-one really to chat to about what I go through exc...
320 answers |
So how to start. I was doing okay like almost a month but today I got so scared and depressed of thought being bi/gay. I have had these u...
4 answers | 2 comments |
What should you do when you have intrusive thoughts and you are ocd about sperm and you think it's in your car and you literally wipe the...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old, heterosexual woman and I'm experiencing a lot of really troubling thoughts over the past few months. ...
3 answers |
I need some reassurance and advice on what to do next. I can't tell if this is OCD or a real hiv concern. I posted on the hiv prevention ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello to everyone, I am new here although I have been reading these boards for the past few months now. I joined so that I could post a q...
15 answers |
Hi everyone! So I am a hypochondriac. I'm known to feel something and I would blow it out of proportion and think that it's something...
2 answers |
Hi, I've been taking Zoloft 100mg for OCD for the last 4 weeks, my dr increased me to 150mg. Is it normal to have nervousness and increas...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I don't know if you still need any help or support but il try anyway.  I have suffered with morbid obsession my whole life on a ...
3 answers |
:note that this is long if you can read until the end and help me that will be much appreciated: Hi so I am 15 and for awhile now like...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all I don't know of this was a dream or not but I believe I slept walked while having sex and contracted HIV. The reason I believe ...
4 answers |
Im male. Today I pissed at the toilet. However the small bug flied to my urethra, I blew but I couln't find the small bug everywhere. I k...
2 answers |
Hi all I'm currently struggling with some unwanted, intrusive thoughts. They are morbid, violent, abhorrent thoughts (not urges) that ...
5 answers |
hii!! This sounds weird. I have this extreme fear of catching HIV. Sometimes my mind build up stories as to how I would have contracted i...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
371 answers | 2 comments |
I have repetitive blasphemous thoughts its like i talking with my self in my head,the first sentence is blasphemy after that asking forgi...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources