Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
21 - 40 (of 3770) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dears, I've experienced several times in my life a strong anxiety over this matter... I've always stressed that I might have it and fr...
1 answer |
Hi all,I just want to say first of, im glad there is this forum to possibly seek answers and get help. I may have OCD but its not been di...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hi guys. I posted earlier that I was doing better. Well... not anymore. I've started to see therapist and I began to talk back to my th...
So basically when I was a kid, like 7/8 I used to always get the fear of growing up to be gay. I'm not around homophobic people, I also h...
2 answers |
Well I'm a 14 year old male and I've been struggling with this for a while now and I suppose I need some form of relief. So how can you t...
13 answers |
Ive been having anxiety about being pregnant..it gets to the point where i make myself sick..its all i think about. I start to feel pregn...
47 answers | 4 comments |
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought...
189 answers | 3 comments |
20146022 tn?1493513073
What are some ways that I can relax myself in healthy ways in a moment when I want to ritualized?
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I have OCD, specifically hocd. I went to therapy and I feel A LOT better. Wanted to thank anyo...
1 answer |
1770029 tn?1325805955
hello all, for a while now I have suffered from severe HIV OCD. I have "contracted" hiv a million different times, a million different ...
28 answers |
Hi, So I know a lot of what is on this board is OCD about intrusive thoughts..but I have this on actual occurrences that have happened an...
22 answers |
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
370 answers | 7 comments |
My normal fears are about contamination, but lately I've been having new fears. Fears of having cheated on my husband. I take scenes from...
18 answers |
Please help me! This few months I have been having experiencing anxiety over an issue and I do not know if this is what they call ocd. Th...
1 answer |
it started with removing my eyelashes at 9 it felt comforting ,,,now here i am at 62 taking out any hairs that seem to have stress in the...
1 answer |
(especially paper, cardboard, sandpaper, wood/doors) Age:17 Gender: Female. I have had the following problem since childhood, how...
2 answers |
Please help! I was driving this morning. Stopped at a 4 way stop sign. When it was my turn to go and I started to drive the truck next to...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am looking for information on compulsive toenail picking, I am not finding much information anywhere on this disorder. I remember it st...
27 answers | 3 comments |
Aghh from where do I start? Please bear with me, I will try to be as short as possible and direct. I've been previously diagnosed with De...
4 answers |
I've written a post on here before and I've gotten better then worse in the past two days. I've started gettin thoughts about death month...
6 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources