Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

41 - 60 (of 3570) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone uses or heard of Compulsin? Im skeptical of any new product but this product sounds like a dream come true for OCD sufferers. I have found several reviews.. none seem bad thus far.
  Posted
Hi I've been having this problem since about October of last year, I'm a 17 year old male and have had the obsession about my sexually since then and it's been bothering me/ affecting my daily life. Not that recently I've been having the...
  Posted
It's hard, very hard. I live with OCD everyday; mainly the intrusive thoughts and severe irrational fears. But right now I'm in CBT, and doing very well. Do I slip up and give into my compulsions at times? Sure, but the more we resist th...
  Posted
is there any kinda meds or cure to fix a problem of always getting errections. It is a none stop thing.
  Posted
OCD
I am karthik(26).I am an engineer.I suffer by (OCD-Obsessive compulsive disorder) last 3 year. I taking medicine.Even though i not feel any,Good improvement.I Can't able to stop thinking,Really I worrying about this disorder,my feature l...
  Posted
So I'm 15 years old, 6 "4, pretty good looking, texting lots of chicks, ya know? I'm into Beatles music (sorry for those who think it's the devil's music) and I until recently I've been a confident intelligent guy. But recently I've had ...
  Posted
I'm a 16 year old girl and for the last three of four months I believe I have been suffering with HOCD (I really hope it is this). My whole life I have suffered with anxiety problems and I think it has escalated from here. I can't rememb...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 15 years, male, and have self diagnosed myself with OCD, based on the recurring symptoms, such as repugnant thoughts (I've overcome) and the urge to complete something more than once, until satisfaction. However, what is particul...
  Posted
Hi! I’ve suffered with OCD for years and years, but I also have another problem, and I’d like to know if there are any other people out there who suffer with this. I daydream in an excessive, uncontrollable way. I've done this since I...
  Posted
Has anyone out there taken propanolol. I.m thinking of suggesting it to my doctor to help with my peripheral compulsive looking.
  Posted
One day I think about myself what if I will become a gay Im 100% straight and now I fall in love with a girl ..I dont like guys and its tricking my mind ..what If you are..and I dont like it ..this cause me anxiety or some kind depressio...
  Posted
I feel like I'm repressing but I so don't wanna. Be with a woman I don't wanna be with a woman so bad, but these thoughts make me feel like I might enjoy sexual activities but I don't want them to happen I feel like I will like these thi...
  Posted
I've been doing cbt for the month and I'm on medication, I am a little bit better but I keep doubting my sexuality:( so that must mean I really am bi ?? My therapist tells me that I'm straight, we've done sexuality tests and they came ou...
  Posted
Hi everybody I am sixteen years old boy. It's been two months ago since I had fears of being homosexual. If you want to read my story you can find it here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder-OCD-/I-dont-understa...
  Posted
Latley I have been fearing the idea of disappointing and making my mom father and brother disappointed if i was gay. i know deep down I'm not but my mind is fighting a constant battle with myself and it keeps finding loop holes. For exam...
  Posted
Hello. I'm 17 and lately have been struggling with the fact that I can't drive without thinking I ran someone over. I get so worried and depressed and will check the news daily. Today as I was getting gas I happened to glance over and se...
  Posted
I been having this lately and it's awful I wanna treat this so bad but I don't want to be hospitlized :(
  Posted
Hi everyone, I don't know if I am alone in this fear but for quite some years, I have been transfixed on the idea that I have HIV. There are good periods but then there are times when it utterly consumes me. I have had unprotected ...
  Posted
So ever since I was little i have had a primary interest in boys, I remember having crushes on stuff like that. In 7th grade i had a huge crush on this guy and it was a feeling i never experienced before it felt like i was genuinely in l...
  Posted
I'm in a therapy and my therapist tells me that I'm straight but I keep doubting to the point where I don't know what my sexual orientation is, all I know is that I would rather die than be attracted to females in any way. But is it poss...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...