Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
41 - 60 (of 3748) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Alright, this is the first time I've reached out on the internet about this. I've been religiously researching Homosexual OCD ever since ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 17 year old female and I've been going through hell for nearly of 8 months with what I think is hocd but I'm not sure. My though...
4 answers |
Hello, I am currently suffering from an extreme case of OCD. At one point I guess I technically qualify under the 'hand washer/germap...
1 answer |
Well I am seeing someone in a couple of weeks and I'm relieved! But I'm afriad I'm bisexual. Sometimes I rotate. Some days I'm afraid I'm...
Hello everyone, I'm writing because I have a severe form of OCD called hit-and-run OCD. I've been fighting this for a few years-someti...
4 answers |
This is less of a question and more of a discussion, Ive had OCD for as long as I can remember, and from when I was a young kid I'd endul...
1 answer |
so I told my mom I want to see a therapist. It scares the hell out of me, but I want to get better so badly. we've discussed it before ab...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Can persons with OCD have anger outbursts towards loved ones? My husband is very intelligent, hardworking, drinks heavily. The problem ...
5 answers |
I recently was at a bar with some friends and I drank too much and blacked out. I was told that I got into a fight with them and I socked...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi - I am new to the forum. I decided to join because I think I need support. I seek therapy for anxiety issues - and one of them is ...
26 answers | 2 comments |
i recently have posted a few blogs on here regarding zoloft and have taken up the issues with my doc and they switched me to cymbalta. th...
1 answer |
I was staying at a hotel consisting of three different separate buildings with my family. My room was on another building. I was not drun...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am paranoid I am now becoming lesbian or bi. I have never been interested in girls, and have always known I want to meet a guy and fall...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello again. I'm a 151/2 year old female and I've posted on here before about HOCD and it's gotten so much worse. It's been so intense an...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Okay everyone I am desperate. I was diagnowed with severe ocd specificallyspecifically relationship OCD after coming off celexa (I weaned...
2 answers |
So i was at a dinner party couple weeks Ago.. and in the end at the party a person started hugging everyone. The person was wearing glass...
1 answer | 1 comment |
* sorry for any typos!*Basically, i have ocd, anxiety, depression and i have been talking to my therapist about me possibly having malada...
2 answers |
Does this sound like I'm a transgender woman who is also a lesbian, or is it all just OCD? I've been living as a woman for the past tw...
3 answers |
Hi! For the past 3-5 months I have been battling brain fog. It all started while I was on vacation (mostly spent it browsing the internet...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm 16 and I've been body rocking for years and I'm addicted to it while listening to music, I do it for hours a day. What would happ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources