Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
41 - 60 (of 3829) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i as teated with paroxitine for 6 mouths and it was so effective but i gained 15 kilos in 6 month so i stoped suddenly but now i am ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
20590672 tn?1501441733
Sometimes I have really bad intrusive thoughts that I don't want to come true in reality I know who I am and know what I want but in my h...
2 answers |
Hello everyone i'm new to this kind of forums so sorry for any mistake. Mine it's a really long story so I'm gonna make it as short as po...
1 answer | 1 comment |
The thoughts are Intrusive! They're disturbing! I always get this feeling in my head that tell's me over and over you're Gay. I used to I...
1 answer |
I recently had a bad experience with some medications. I got an allergic reaction to them which caused breathing issues. Now all I do is ...
1 answer |
So, for some reason, I have been under the strange illusion/delusion that characters from books I read, shows I watch, and video games I ...
1 answer |
454863 tn?1208310579
I just went over my Brother's for a bbq last week, and ever since that day, I have been obsessing over my Sister In Law. She always says...
1 answer |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary JGF25- thank you for your service as a CL! Please take a moment to reach out to JGF25, and give a shout out for ho...
Hey guys! Once more thank you for your amazing job here! Today I don´t think I have a real question to make, i´d just like to tell som...
1 answer | 1 comment |
It's just this one person, this one girl, that I'm afraid of. I'm afraid they've done stuff, I'm afraid that they lie and that I'm just ...
Hi everyone. My name is Kat, I'm 20, and have had OCD for about 7 years. My main fears are contracting STDS, HIV, or some other type of i...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I don't even know where to begin, but I can assure you that my battle with HIV phobia has been the worst thing that has ever happened to ...
3 answers |
Ok so I'm a 25 year old female. I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety/ocd since December 2016. Apparently I've had these things...
Hi everyone i'm 28 years old male,having OCD already long time some period its worst some period its better,but this last years been real...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I'll start by saying I'm a 26 year old male and I've suffered with anxiety issues and OCD for many years of my life but recently ...
Okay this is gonna be long i hope someone reads and helps me out. I'll summarise everything so you can understand the background of whats...
4 answers | 13 comments |
Hello again. I'm a 151/2 year old female and I've posted on here before about HOCD and it's gotten so much worse. It's been so intense an...
10 answers | 2 comments |
Let me start by saying I have a wonderful, well behaved and intelligent 8 year old daughter. Recently she has started having intrusive se...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 24 and I have dealt with health OCD for quite some time. I was diagnosed with premature ventricular contractions and I've been obsess...
I was sexual abuse as a child at the age of 6 by a kid that is the same sex as I am and have strong sexual desire for men private parts o...
|
A
A
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources