Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dee1956Jul 03
By thelionboy
Hmmm. Perhaps, some of you have faced this compulsion at one point in time. I am faced with a new compulsion that is ...
By upotek
Hello everyone, first I'd like to say I'm not American so therefor there might possibly be some spelling/grammar mist...
upotekJun 30
ocdanonFeb 05
JGF25BlankFeb 04
ocdanonFeb 04
JGF25BlankFeb 03
By ocdanon Blank
Ok, I'm putting this under ocd because what is going on kinda has to do with ocd. I have had schizo ocd alot before.....
By Dominic__Duff
I am 13 and these gay thoughts will not go away!!!! I am straight and I have been all my life. These thoughts will no...
By Someone9933
So how to start. I was doing okay like almost a month but today I got so scared and depressed of thought being bi/gay...
By Proudmomma1991
What should you do when you have intrusive thoughts and you are ocd about sperm and you think it's in your car and yo...
apflourJun 24
JGF25BlankJun 24
JGF25BlankJun 24
By apflour
Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old, heterosexual woman and I'm experiencing a lot of really troubling thoughts over t...
By helpmeplease1122
I need some reassurance and advice on what to do next. I can't tell if this is OCD or a real hiv concern. I posted on...
ZurfelJun 22
DeeprootsJun 14
GondoreOct 17, 2014
jreinhalSep 26, 2014
123tushar07Sep 25, 2014
By ocme Blank
Hello to everyone, I am new here although I have been reading these boards for the past few months now. I joined so t...
sparky43Jun 21
By tgl12001
Hi everyone! So I am a hypochondriac. I'm known to feel something and I would blow it out of proportion and think...
sparky43Jun 21
JGF25BlankJun 21
Plug2000Jun 20
JGF25BlankJun 20
By Plug2000
Hi, I've been taking Zoloft 100mg for OCD for the last 4 weeks, my dr increased me to 150mg. Is it normal to have ner...
L0soul81Jun 20
L0soul81Jun 20
JGF25BlankJun 20
By L0soul81
Hello I don't know if you still need any help or support but il try anyway.  I have suffered with morbid obsession...
Rjay2000Jun 20
123tushar07May 06, 2015
By Rjay2000 Blank
:note that this is long if you can read until the end and help me that will be much appreciated: Hi so I am 15 and...
By Prepuser2016
Hello all I don't know of this was a dream or not but I believe I slept walked while having sex and contracted HIV. T...
sparky43Jun 14
JGF25BlankJun 14
By timidman
Im male. Today I pissed at the toilet. However the small bug flied to my urethra, I blew but I couln't find the small...
L0soul81Jun 13
JGF25BlankSep 19, 2013
ilikecomputersSep 18, 2013
JGF25BlankSep 18, 2013
ilikecomputersSep 17, 2013
By ilikecomputers Blank
Hi all I'm currently struggling with some unwanted, intrusive thoughts. They are morbid, violent, abhorrent though...
By willpowerrise
hii!! This sounds weird. I have this extreme fear of catching HIV. Sometimes my mind build up stories as to how I wou...
JGF25BlankJun 03
sparky43Jun 02
ImstressJun 01
JGF25BlankJun 01
By Imstress
I have repetitive blasphemous thoughts its like i talking with my self in my head,the first sentence is blasphemy aft...
Plug2000Jun 03
Plug2000May 19
Plug2000May 19
JGF25BlankMay 19
sparky43May 19
By Plug2000
Hi I"m back in the last 16 months I've been tested 6 times for HIV. I've tested at 7 days, 9 weeks, 6 months, 9 month...
By rainaB Blank
I'm 17 years old . I've been going through the same thing since I was 8.I've been on and off , and sometimes they g...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources