Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
61 - 80 (of 3838) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I'll start by saying I'm a 26 year old male and I've suffered with anxiety issues and OCD for many years of my life but recently ...
Okay this is gonna be long i hope someone reads and helps me out. I'll summarise everything so you can understand the background of whats...
4 answers | 13 comments |
Hello again. I'm a 151/2 year old female and I've posted on here before about HOCD and it's gotten so much worse. It's been so intense an...
10 answers | 2 comments |
Let me start by saying I have a wonderful, well behaved and intelligent 8 year old daughter. Recently she has started having intrusive se...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 24 and I have dealt with health OCD for quite some time. I was diagnosed with premature ventricular contractions and I've been obsess...
I was sexual abuse as a child at the age of 6 by a kid that is the same sex as I am and have strong sexual desire for men private parts o...
|
1770029 tn?1325805955
hello all, for a while now I have suffered from severe HIV OCD. I have "contracted" hiv a million different times, a million different ...
28 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm a volunteer at an animal shelter and a big animal lover. About 2 weeks ago, a staff member at the shelter found a frog in ther...
2 answers | 3 comments |
When I was a kid people noticed that I rock back and forth when standing still. Both me and my cousin do it all the time. Any ideas on wh...
1 answer |
Hi. I have what just startd 2 months ago ocd symptoms. Before the ocd symptoms I have been depressed and very stressed for a good 6 month...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, As an intro, I'm a heterosexual male currently in therapy for performance anxiety. I also believe I have dealt with OCD for t...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi - I am new to the forum. I decided to join because I think I need support. I seek therapy for anxiety issues - and one of them is ...
27 answers | 2 comments |
So as long as I can remember I've been a picker I pop blackheads pimples I even go as far as to pluck the hair where it looks black like ...
This may be long but i would love for some help. My 17 year old daughter opened up to me last night about something that was bothering h...
3 answers |
Hello, i really hope you can help me... I am 15 years old and think i may be suffering from HOCD ever since I was really small I have ha...
2 answers |
I am currently 26 year old man. As far as I can tell want to admit, I am straight. 4 years ago a guy tried to convince me that I was gay...
1 answer |
Hi, Ive been suffering for the past 3 months on my obsession with religious numerology, namely, mathematical miracles in the quran. My pr...
1 answer |
This is my first time posting on a discussion forum, but I need to find some sort of relief. I have been with my loving boyfriend for alm...
1 answer |
1744544 tn?1311303462
I chew my tongue, excessively, and I cant control it. This has been going on for almost 2 years now. I've been seen at several hospitals,...
23 answers | 4 comments |
Hey ya'll I remembered a time when a random thought entered my mind to look at a female colleagues cleavage sexually (I'm a straight ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1443113373
Blank
Somewhere in, MD