Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
61 - 80 (of 3804) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20043184 tn?1488991145
My mom says she can't smell it. But people in school can smell it the kids and even the teachers.people always sniff or rub there noses a...
3 answers |
Dears, I've experienced several times in my life a strong anxiety over this matter... I've always stressed that I might have it and fr...
1 answer |
Hi all,I just want to say first of, im glad there is this forum to possibly seek answers and get help. I may have OCD but its not been di...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hi guys. I posted earlier that I was doing better. Well... not anymore. I've started to see therapist and I began to talk back to my th...
So basically when I was a kid, like 7/8 I used to always get the fear of growing up to be gay. I'm not around homophobic people, I also h...
2 answers |
Well I'm a 14 year old male and I've been struggling with this for a while now and I suppose I need some form of relief. So how can you t...
13 answers |
Ive been having anxiety about being pregnant..it gets to the point where i make myself sick..its all i think about. I start to feel pregn...
47 answers | 4 comments |
20146022 tn?1493513073
What are some ways that I can relax myself in healthy ways in a moment when I want to ritualized?
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I have OCD, specifically hocd. I went to therapy and I feel A LOT better. Wanted to thank anyo...
1 answer |
Hi, So I know a lot of what is on this board is OCD about intrusive thoughts..but I have this on actual occurrences that have happened an...
22 answers |
My normal fears are about contamination, but lately I've been having new fears. Fears of having cheated on my husband. I take scenes from...
18 answers |
Please help me! This few months I have been having experiencing anxiety over an issue and I do not know if this is what they call ocd. Th...
1 answer |
it started with removing my eyelashes at 9 it felt comforting ,,,now here i am at 62 taking out any hairs that seem to have stress in the...
1 answer |
(especially paper, cardboard, sandpaper, wood/doors) Age:17 Gender: Female. I have had the following problem since childhood, how...
2 answers |
Please help! I was driving this morning. Stopped at a 4 way stop sign. When it was my turn to go and I started to drive the truck next to...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Aghh from where do I start? Please bear with me, I will try to be as short as possible and direct. I've been previously diagnosed with De...
4 answers |
I've written a post on here before and I've gotten better then worse in the past two days. I've started gettin thoughts about death month...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Im always checking things to make sure im right and correct, i always have this doubt that i probably made a mistake and didn't do it cor...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So, I have OCD, I'll make that known first. My sexual history has been a real roller coster. I'm 22 now, and I didn't hit puberty unti...
1 answer |
My stepson is amazingly funny, sweet and smart. Over the past year, his father and I have found that he is urinating in containers in his...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources