Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
61 - 80 (of 3654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I've been taking Zoloft 100mg for OCD for the last 4 weeks, my dr increased me to 150mg. Is it normal to have nervousness and increas...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I don't know if you still need any help or support but il try anyway.  I have suffered with morbid obsession my whole life on a ...
3 answers |
:note that this is long if you can read until the end and help me that will be much appreciated: Hi so I am 15 and for awhile now like...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all I don't know of this was a dream or not but I believe I slept walked while having sex and contracted HIV. The reason I believe ...
4 answers |
Im male. Today I pissed at the toilet. However the small bug flied to my urethra, I blew but I couln't find the small bug everywhere. I k...
2 answers |
Hi all I'm currently struggling with some unwanted, intrusive thoughts. They are morbid, violent, abhorrent thoughts (not urges) that ...
5 answers |
hii!! This sounds weird. I have this extreme fear of catching HIV. Sometimes my mind build up stories as to how I would have contracted i...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have repetitive blasphemous thoughts its like i talking with my self in my head,the first sentence is blasphemy after that asking forgi...
4 answers |
Hi I"m back in the last 16 months I've been tested 6 times for HIV. I've tested at 7 days, 9 weeks, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and 14 ...
13 answers |
I'm 17 years old . I've been going through the same thing since I was 8.I've been on and off , and sometimes they get really bad and I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I've had pretty bad hiv ocd fears! I restarted taking Zoloft 100 mg and was wondering if there is a better med to take for OCD. I've ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I JUST KNOW THAT I HAVE OCD.I have repetitive word in my head,its like i talking with myself in my head,but the word in my head is blasph...
1 answer |
Im so uncomftortable. This happend today so I woke up like normally but this thing in my head was killing me. I dont feel anxious anymore...
1 answer |
I've never wanted to talk about it, but I've seen "symptoms" like mine more and more online now, usually involved continuous rocking. Sin...
1 answer |
If you have read my other posts you know what is going on. Im done with this HOCD im about to do change. Yesterday was a good day. I didn...
5 answers |
I am a sixteen year old girl and I think I have HOCD. Last Monday a friend told me that another friends mom called me a lesbian. This mad...
8 answers |
I just recently heard of this and I'm panicking?! It has like the same symptoms of hocd and it's a "hidden desire" that you could be not ...
3 answers |
My entire life i was attracted to women. I remember my first crush, my first kiss, and the true feelings that came with each of them. I a...
7 answers |
Hello, I have been suffering from OCD (intrusive thoughts) and paranoia for the past 10 years or so. During those periods, there hav...
1 answer |
Can't seem to get this stuff out of my head: 1. I drank from a used cup that had ice at the bottom with blood in it and the lip of th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources