Aa
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

81 - 100 (of 3563) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 17 years old . I've been going through the same thing since I was 8.I've been on and off , and sometimes they get really bad and I often say to myself if I am really a lesbian then I don't want to exsist. Its sick I get to this poi...
  Posted
Hello everyone, up until now i have never questioned my sexuality, im 29 years old and have had a few girlfriends, and female sexual partners over the years. I normally masterbate (more than i should to images of women etc etc). However ...
  Posted
Hey! I am a sixteen years old teenager. Since my birth i have only liked girls, attracted to girls and never to boys. I would feel jealous if another boy took my girl, or if that girl ignored me (when i was 6-7 years old). In elementary...
  Posted
I have been suffering from OCD since childhood. Yesterday, I finally gathered the courage to go to a psychiatrist when a particular thought was getting too obsessive. It is basically a false memory of I swearing on my mom that I won't ta...
  Posted
This is even worse that hocd !! It feels as if I'm really bi in denial! I have never liked girls it was always boys my entire life:( but now I feel like If I experiment with a girl I will like it I don't wanna like it !!:( I feel so unco...
  Posted
I have had intrusive thoughts for a about a year now. They come and go but I learned how to not talk back to them so they eventually just became stupid old thoughts that I don't care about anymore, but me and my mother have been watching...
  Posted
3151606 tn?1420360212
I am an Obsessive compulsive disorder . I have been going through a strange notion about blinking and feeling like other people laughing at me when I blink my eyes . So all time my heed was stacked on it . I had been tried to move this c...
  Posted
I'm 23 and every part of my life is normal and happy apart from the fact that I have OCD. I have recently been very very anxious, as from the age of maybe 13 up until I was 21 I had fantasised about a current crush, whether it be a celeb...
  Posted
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when I was watching a youtuber come out. It also started when my mom and I were joking around and I play...
  Posted
Hi, this is the first time I've asked a question on anything like this, but this is affecting me again and need some advice. In 2005, I went out with a group of friends after our last day of college. Needless to say i got very drunk. ...
  Posted
A while ago I thought I had Hhttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/new_with_new_subject?forum_id=231#OCD or gay OCD due to the constant flow of intrusive sexual thoughts I was receiving on a daily basis. It's been 3 to 4 months since these though...
  Posted
Hi - I am new to the forum. I decided to join because I think I need support. I seek therapy for anxiety issues - and one of them is ocd. I have just recently been diagnosed with it, but I believe I have had it for many years withou...
  Posted
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when I was watching a youtuber come out. It also started when my mom and I were joking around and I play...
  Posted
I feel like I lost my sense of safety because I feel like I lost my heterosexuality. Heterosexuality felt like a sense of home. I feel like I abandoned my home and I suffer. :(;(:(;(:(:(:(
  Posted
I recently read about dentist reusing needles both in the mid west and at a Va clinic I have never heard of this before from what I understand no one could have contracted HIV mostly a hep risk but a story in Asia were two men ...
  Posted
So I will start out by saying I suffer from depression, anxiety, irritability, OCD, I use to pull my hair has a little kid, and I found out 2 years ago I suffer from HOCD which at first I lost my friends because of it, I didn't want to d...
  Posted
I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I've had it my entire life, or for as long as I can remember. (I'm 17.) I have searched for what it is so I can put a name on it many times, with no success. Just recently I found a forum post ...
  Posted
Since my teenage years I have had a HIV anxiety, I never did any risky activities because of fear of becoming infected. Recently I went in for a massage and the massage lady gave me a handjob at the end and nothing else, she was not a es...
  Posted
I've been suffering from hocd I really hope it's hocd for about 4 months now and would love to hear from other hocd sufferers
  Posted
16770132 tn?1451358127
Hello their who ever is reading my post, I am Da Muthafuckin' Cpt. I'm here to post some deep **** Im going through...some nasty mind games I believe so. So check it out. I was born to a Latin family in Chicago. ever since I was a li...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1443113373
Blank
JGF25