Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
101 - 120 (of 3595) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 27 years old Indian(Gujarati) guy. I just got engaged with a 23 year old girl by arrange marriage. I was raised in v...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I think i have ocd. Nowadays I am realising it more. When I was kid I used to check locks of door, my bag is with me or not. Currently...
5 answers |
My brother recently told me he's gay and it made me have obsessive thoughts and fear that I'm a lesbian and I 100% know i'm straight and ...
1 answer |
When I decided to break up with my ex boyfriend, I decided to remove my bed sheets as I hadn't washed them after the last time we had sex...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 20 years old female I remember when I was 11 years old I was absolutely scared of sleeping on my own because I thought I would ge...
36 answers |
Hi, Didn't ever really feel good about doing this but it's come to my interest of posting on a forum. Lately, about the last few months...
1 answer |
I don't pick my scalp, I press on the bumps which seem to have oil, or liquid under them. When the liquid moves, it feels good to me. I c...
1 answer |
Am feeling as if i will have a heart attack. Am feeling as if i will have a heart attack. i have what i would call not call sex but i hav...
1 answer |
Ok, I'm putting this under ocd because what is going on kinda has to do with ocd. I have had schizo ocd alot before..... It always comes ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I'm dealing with hocd I think everything feel so real I hate it I feel like I'm going crazy I can't sit still I can't get the thought...
7 answers |
Hey I have been diagnosed with hocd and put on medication. I now know everything is just in my head and I my obsession makes my fear feel...
4 answers |
Hello, My name is Martin and I live in Denmark. I have had this problem since the age of 17. I am afraid of my semen getting on people’s...
29 answers |
Our Great granddaughter went from a healthy 9 year old to some one completely different. Sexual thoughts, wishing her Mom would fall and ...
1 answer |
I realized that I have had OCD for awhile, but I just recently came to terms that I do. It started out with checking all the time, the lo...
1 answer |
I'm 17 years old . I've been going through the same thing since I was 8.I've been on and off , and sometimes they get really bad and I ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, up until now i have never questioned my sexuality, im 29 years old and have had a few girlfriends, and female sexual part...
4 answers |
Hey! I am a sixteen years old teenager. Since my birth i have only liked girls, attracted to girls and never to boys. I would feel jealo...
11 answers | 4 comments |
I have been suffering from OCD since childhood. Yesterday, I finally gathered the courage to go to a psychiatrist when a particular thoug...
3 answers |
This is even worse that hocd !! It feels as if I'm really bi in denial! I have never liked girls it was always boys my entire life:( but ...
15 answers | 3 comments |
I have had intrusive thoughts for a about a year now. They come and go but I learned how to not talk back to them so they eventually just...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1443113373
Blank
JGF25