Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
101 - 120 (of 3692) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What should you do when you have intrusive thoughts and you are ocd about sperm and you think it's in your car and you literally wipe the...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old, heterosexual woman and I'm experiencing a lot of really troubling thoughts over the past few months. ...
3 answers |
I need some reassurance and advice on what to do next. I can't tell if this is OCD or a real hiv concern. I posted on the hiv prevention ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hello to everyone, I am new here although I have been reading these boards for the past few months now. I joined so that I could post a q...
15 answers |
Hi everyone! So I am a hypochondriac. I'm known to feel something and I would blow it out of proportion and think that it's something...
2 answers |
Hi, I've been taking Zoloft 100mg for OCD for the last 4 weeks, my dr increased me to 150mg. Is it normal to have nervousness and increas...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I don't know if you still need any help or support but il try anyway.  I have suffered with morbid obsession my whole life on a ...
3 answers |
:note that this is long if you can read until the end and help me that will be much appreciated: Hi so I am 15 and for awhile now like...
3 answers |
Im male. Today I pissed at the toilet. However the small bug flied to my urethra, I blew but I couln't find the small bug everywhere. I k...
2 answers |
Hi all I'm currently struggling with some unwanted, intrusive thoughts. They are morbid, violent, abhorrent thoughts (not urges) that ...
5 answers |
hii!! This sounds weird. I have this extreme fear of catching HIV. Sometimes my mind build up stories as to how I would have contracted i...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have repetitive blasphemous thoughts its like i talking with my self in my head,the first sentence is blasphemy after that asking forgi...
4 answers |
Hi I"m back in the last 16 months I've been tested 6 times for HIV. I've tested at 7 days, 9 weeks, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and 14 ...
13 answers |
I'm 17 years old . I've been going through the same thing since I was 8.I've been on and off , and sometimes they get really bad and I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I've had pretty bad hiv ocd fears! I restarted taking Zoloft 100 mg and was wondering if there is a better med to take for OCD. I've ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I JUST KNOW THAT I HAVE OCD.I have repetitive word in my head,its like i talking with myself in my head,but the word in my head is blasph...
1 answer |
Im so uncomftortable. This happend today so I woke up like normally but this thing in my head was killing me. I dont feel anxious anymore...
1 answer |
I've never wanted to talk about it, but I've seen "symptoms" like mine more and more online now, usually involved continuous rocking. Sin...
1 answer |
If you have read my other posts you know what is going on. Im done with this HOCD im about to do change. Yesterday was a good day. I didn...
5 answers |
I am a sixteen year old girl and I think I have HOCD. Last Monday a friend told me that another friends mom called me a lesbian. This mad...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources