Aa
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

121 - 140 (of 3514) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Been on Effexor XR 150mg for years up until a month ago when I weened off for 2 weeks (each week half the previous dose), then completely off the drug. That is by doctor advise. I never really suffered from OCD, though did have a reall...
Hila12 | Last answer
1673658_tn?1304133081
This winter I discovered what my bad habit is called, I had realized that I would scalp pick more than ever. I've had this habit (well that I can recall of) since I was 14, I am now about to be 17. It is not as bad as it was getting, per...
ivette624 | Last answer
I went to a sketchy bar last night I noticed pain in my shoulder I'm worried I got stuck without feeling it at the moment until I realized I had pain on my shoulder with a scab red mark is it possible I got stuck with an HIV needle and n...
Dodger25 | Last answer
For about a year I have been having a terrible anxiety of acquiring HIV. This has led me to become isolated and depressed. It has always taken ridiculous turns because the intrusive thoughts began as thinking I was getting false negative...
worrywart9876 | Last answer
Is it real!?!?!?!?
WPN | Last answer
Hello, I've been adviced to come here and get some feed back and hopefully your responses will clear my head... I am 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My last lmp was 2/16/215 (almost positive) My doctor gave me a due date of 11/23/1...
Teagan11232015 | Last answer
1240860_tn?1270095722
10 years ago, when my son was born, I had frequent intrusive thoughts of harming my baby, to the point I was dreading picking him up. I was also battling "baby blues" but managed to struggle through it. The thoughts stopped as he got old...
milesmama | Last answer
Hi everyone....I've been suffering with hocd for 3 years now.I've had practically every symptom from groinal responses to fake urges(in my opinion the worst one)but I'm slowly on the path to recovery but I still get attraction which is a...
WPN | Last answer
Hey, I'm curious what people's response has been taking Brintellix for OCD... To give a little background, I had my first panic attack when I was 18. In the past 14 years (I'm now 32), I've experienced the full spectrum of anxiety...
ZenMaster13 | Last answer
Hi All, I was recommended to read an awesome book called "Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts: How to Gain Control of Your OCD". This book is helping me understand what is happening in my brain, and making me understand that it is all anxi...
ocdhelp | Last answer
My OCD and anxiety is literally driving me crazy. I have anxiety constant throughout the day and find it harder and harder each day to cope. I have a severe fear of contracting herpes. It's been over a year or so since i've had sex and i...
Takeachance11 | Last answer
I went to a party and I got really drunk and I passed out on the couch with some guy next to me. I'm really scared I got anally raped without knowing because my ******* was sore the next day for a few days I don't remember anything and I...
Dodger25 | Last answer
Hey everyone. i know there has been a lot of people posting on here about HOCD but I just want to put my story out there to see what everyone thinks. Oh and I’m a 23 year old straight male who has been diagnosed with OCD. The OCD hasn’t ...
afc13 | Last answer
I've been on Paxil, i.e. Paroxetine for about 6 years now. I ran out about 5 days ago. As has happened in the past after quitting Paxil my sleep is interrupted with such stressful nightmares. I mean I wake up and I am either screaming...
ymouszanon | Last answer
I am a 23 year old guy studying at college suffering from Mental OCD. I have a tall fetish (Macrophilia). Since I like women taller than myself, compulsive and intrusive imaginary thoughts about tall women or height comparison between me...
ramshah | Last answer
1616953_tn?1443839111
I had to fill out one of those endless forms to see a new PDoc and one question was "Do you have any formal diagnosises?" Well there is this nifty online med thing from the place I go to see my GDoc and I looked up my stuff. I see all ...
JamesC186282 | Last answer
Hello to anyone willing to help. I've had these obsessive thoughts for about 3yrs, and no matter how many times i tell myself to stop thinking about it or you're just thinking stupid, i still can't stop. I've gotten help but all they gav...
insideout25 | Last answer
I have been having these thoughts since i was 15 weeks pregnant and i am now 37 weeks. I've got it in my head my husband isnt the father of my baby even though i havent slept with anyone else. Around the time our baby was conceived we we...
Lyndz1 | Last answer
okay so I'm a girl. whenever I have tried to date a guy it's fine at first but then I all of a sudden get a weird feeling in my stomach that won't go away until the relationship. until almost a year ago I fell hard for this guy and we da...
somethingihate2014 | Last answer
Hello. I had what I consider would be a rather scary blood draw. I have had HIV anxiety and this test was supposed to help me with that (tested neg). The phlebotomist used a vacutainer/straight needle (not sure if new). She tied a to...
Stu121 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033_tn?1443113373
Blank
JGF25