Aa
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

121 - 140 (of 3563) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had intrusive thoughts for almost a year now. I haven't been getting anxiety from them for a few months now. It's scary because I could think the most awful thing and it will lead to more awful things and I almost don't feel bothe...
  Posted
I am a 15 year old girl and my scalp picking started in 4th grade after playing in the sand. In class i was scratching the sand out of my hair and started to enjoy the feeling of picking my scalp. It was so weird! Ever since, I pick at m...
  Posted
hey guys,i know this may sound stupid but please take this seriously.... a few days ago i posted this "Hey guys,I have OCD so my mind latches onto anything that WOULD scare me! Anyways I had an OCD about getting people pregnant...w...
  Posted
Ever since I can remember I've always liked girls. I had crushes on a lot of girls and never boys. But now everyday I get thoughts in my head telling me I'm gay when I'm not. Everyday I have to tell myself I'm not gay every second. It ma...
  Posted
I don't perform rituals or have any common thoughts/anxieties associated with OCD. However, I regularly engage in picking and compulsive behaviors - seemingly always when I'm bored/unoccupied. There are two behaviors that I switch off be...
  Posted
Hello, (Warning if sensitive to Philosophical stuff) To get straight to the point, I'm 21, I have been diagnosed with Pathological/ Existential/Philosophical/Solipsism OCD. I used to have HOCD, Schizo-OCD, fear of becoming blind, fear o...
  Posted
11722581 tn?1423964444
Hi! I'm an average girl in her teens, and I pray I'm suffering from HOCD, not denial. All of my life, I've been attracted to guys. When I was a child (around 6 or 7) my older sister sexually experimented on me, but we never went past inn...
  Posted
So I have had OCD since I was 6 and but was officially diagnosed 2 years ago. Anyway, I have a cold sore that is closing in on the end of the scabbing phase. I have been VERY careful to not touch it and if I did, I washed my hands or use...
  Posted
I have had OCD for years now and it recently took a switch to hit and run OCD and has been on and off for a year now. I keep going back and trying to analyze what happened this one night a year ago. I keep thinking of these thoughts of o...
  Posted
I have had OCD for years now and it recently took a switch to hit and run OCD and has been on and off for a year now. I keep going back and trying to analyze what happened this one night a year ago. I keep thinking of these thoughts of o...
  Posted
I am currently 8 months pregnant and I have 2 children. I am going crazy. Everyday seems like a battle. I know there will be something to trigger my anxiety over hiv/blood. I use to be fine. Then my 2 year old bit this other kid that I d...
  Posted
I've had HIV fear for the past 7 years. I was always able to manage it with medication. Whenever confronted with a situation where I became anxious about contracting HIV, I'd just remind myself that is not how people contract the virus...
  Posted
My psychologist tells me that I have OCD along with my family doctor. I've always imagined being with a man and all of the sudden received these thoughts, you're gay! My psychologist says you can't just "change". But my bf has brought s...
  Posted
Hi. I am a 15 year old heterosexual female. I have been in agony for the past 2 months with non stop thoughts everyday that I might be homosexual. Seeing a psychiatrist is not in the picture and won't be because my mom will not bring me....
  Posted
A few years ago after a huge panic attack I was hit with obsessive homosexual thoughts that pretty much shut my whole life down. I have always felt that I was heterosexual. When I was younger, a friend of the same sex would touch me and ...
  Posted
Hi. I am a 15 year old heterosexual female. I have been in agony for the past 2 months with non stop thoughts everyday that I might be homosexual. Seeing a psychiatrist is not in the picture and won't be because my mom will not bring me....
  Posted
I have always thought I was straight until a few months ago. I think it started because I saw a woman kissing another woman and I thought " what if I'm not straight???? " and it went on and got worse from there. I started getting really ...
  Posted
Hello, I have been posting in the anxiety forum and have came across this forum Witch seems to fit me better. I have had anxiety/ ocd for about two years now and have gone through CBT for different anxietys than today but basically I hav...
  Posted
hello, i'm basically very confused about my own sexual orientation. however, i have always identified myself as heterosexual and only felt emotionally/sexual attractions to boys. however very recently, i thought i had a crush on one of ...
  Posted
1699033 tn?1443113373
If you have irrational thoughts, including HOCD which this video expressly addresses, this is a great video to watch. I want to warn you that at the end she uses inappropriate language that is not appropriate for all ages. This video l...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources