Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
121 - 140 (of 3593) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when...
1 answer |
Hi, this is the first time I've asked a question on anything like this, but this is affecting me again and need some advice. In 2005, ...
3 answers |
A while ago I thought I had Hhttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/new_with_new_subject?forum_id=231#OCD or gay OCD due to the constant flow of in...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when...
4 answers |
I feel like I lost my sense of safety because I feel like I lost my heterosexuality. Heterosexuality felt like a sense of home. I feel li...
1 answer |
I recently read about dentist reusing needles both in the mid west and at a Va clinic I have never heard of this before from what I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So I will start out by saying I suffer from depression, anxiety, irritability, OCD, I use to pull my hair has a little kid, and I found o...
1 answer |
I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I've had it my entire life, or for as long as I can remember. (I'm 17.) I have searched for w...
2 answers |
Since my teenage years I have had a HIV anxiety, I never did any risky activities because of fear of becoming infected. Recently I went i...
4 answers |
I've been suffering from hocd I really hope it's hocd for about 4 months now and would love to hear from other hocd sufferers
1 answer |
16770132 tn?1451358127
Hello their who ever is reading my post, I am Da Muthafuckin' Cpt. I'm here to post some deep **** Im going through...some nasty mind gam...
3 answers |
anxiety over sexuality. I always thought I was straight, but now my mind has convinced me that I'm not. I truly do not want to be lesbian...
3 answers |
Couple days ago I went out to a strip club just to have a good time. There was a stripper there that was off and I was just talking to he...
4 answers | 1 comment |
1699033 tn?1443113373
Sorry...I just spent a lot of time writing an answer to a question and it just got deleted because only half of my screen is working. I ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
97 answers |
[quote="Selmakay"]Hi everyone let me get everything of my chest I'm 20 I have a boyfriend/fiancé that I've been with for the past 3 yea...
1 answer |
I had a high risk exposure of HIV and had been tested negative. However, I had HIV anxiety since then. Although I knew that kissing or ea...
2 answers |
Hello all I've also posted this in the anxieties forum but my anxiety gives way to an OCD. I'm a 34 years old male and for as long ...
4 answers |
I change my bed sheets like once a week n my bed has to be neat at all times. If someone sits on my bed I get really uncomfortable, I cha...
Get ready for a ride... so im 13 and a female... First some back up information: when i was 9-10 i was mortified i would turn into yes...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...