Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
121 - 140 (of 3626) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
About a year and a half ago is when this all started. One night I was watching television, nothing special, just some talk show or someth...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have had schizo ocd before..... Months ago it always went and came back. I woke up and saw my mom laying down with a cat sitting on her...
3 answers | 2 comments |
358304 tn?1409713092
I'm 32 male. I have a LONG history of an anxiety disorder. I was put on ativan and other trial antidepressants for about 5 years. I quit ...
3 answers |
I feel like I've made a big progress with my OCD, and would like to help everyone who needs help l. I'm in therapy atm and I'm happy to h...
Hi everyone, I have reached a point where I don't know what to do with my life. I have always suffered from low self esteem confidence an...
2 answers |
My names Michael I'm 18 years old It had been months since I experienced a bad trip from LSD combined with weed.. My mind was basical...
2 answers |
I'm going next week and I'm really scared they gonna tell me I'm gay and it's not OCD and that I need to accept it, I'm scared that they'...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So im 16 old gay guy and I dont know whether or not Im trans or if its just tocd. Last week I thought popped into my head "What happens i...
1 answer |
Hi I completely got over my hocd because it's so stupid to think that I could be gay hahhaa I always loved males and males only I find it...
9 answers |
I thought I had hocd now idk what's going on in 23 I have a two year old son, I've been sleeping with my ex and enjoy it thoroughly but h...
3 answers | 8 comments |
So recently I've gotten a therapist and whatnot and I explained to her all of my obsessive thoughts. Or at least a couple of them. I keep...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I'm just really curious of what's going on with me. When I don't worry about my hocd I start to worry about 100 other things I can nev...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 27 years old Indian(Gujarati) guy. I just got engaged with a 23 year old girl by arrange marriage. I was raised in v...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I think i have ocd. Nowadays I am realising it more. When I was kid I used to check locks of door, my bag is with me or not. Currently...
5 answers |
My brother recently told me he's gay and it made me have obsessive thoughts and fear that I'm a lesbian and I 100% know i'm straight and ...
1 answer |
When I decided to break up with my ex boyfriend, I decided to remove my bed sheets as I hadn't washed them after the last time we had sex...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 20 years old female I remember when I was 11 years old I was absolutely scared of sleeping on my own because I thought I would ge...
36 answers |
Hi, Didn't ever really feel good about doing this but it's come to my interest of posting on a forum. Lately, about the last few months...
1 answer |
I don't pick my scalp, I press on the bumps which seem to have oil, or liquid under them. When the liquid moves, it feels good to me. I c...
1 answer |
Am feeling as if i will have a heart attack. Am feeling as if i will have a heart attack. i have what i would call not call sex but i hav...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources