Aa
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Group

This group is for anybody that has questions about OCD or has OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

1 - 20 (of 7) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2041143 tn?1330199913
What is your biggest symptom or ritual?
  Posted
Hi, I'm 16 and a guy and Im wondering if Im gay or hocd. My Life PRE- hocd or whatever I always liked women, i thought they were sexy and amazing and i wanted to marry one. I loved women and i always got off to straight and lesbian p...
  Posted
4895455 tn?1360656777
siempre he creído que todas mis adicciones se deben a un trastorno obsesivo compulsivo, el alcohol, el tabaco, los azúcares, es como si hiciea una terapia de sustitución, dejé de consumir alcohol hace años y mi obsesión, el tabaco, cada ...
  Posted
I obsessively spell words backwards and have done it for years. It has intensified over the year. My doctor increased my sapphris 10mg to 3 a day. I also take paxil 40 mg. I also use coping skills to acknowledge it then stop it momentari...
  Posted
Hello! I've had OCD a few years but the worst of the thoughts and rituals I had are over, due to therapy and medication. I suffer from dermatillomania, which (according to International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related ...
  Posted
My biggest Symptom would be -thinking if I do or don't do a certain thing I will have my illness come back and the wrist would happen too me. Example. If I eat all the chicken on my plate I will get sick and have to go hospital :( ...
  Posted
There are many people who have foot fetishes, or foot obsessions. Which in my opinion are two different things. What can be done about it such as help to control this issue. I'm seen it have so much control that it can affect how we live...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
13518993 tn?1430742898
Blank
Verusch101 added the Exercise Tracker
May 28
13518993 tn?1430742898
Blank
Verusch101 is ... emotionless Comment
04/15