Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Health & Safety Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
1 - 20 (of 178) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello , Me and my friend ordered a soup in a bowl and only 1 spoon , he consumed 75% of soup from the bowl and handed over me the remai...
I left a very heavy box, then I am feeling a pain in the bottom of my back is that spine disc?
1 answer
One of our grocery stores has Spectracide within 20 feet for the raw vegetables and fruits. Is it safe? Many of them are not in plastic...
Approximately a year and a half ago my boyfriend had a light fixture in our room with 4 medium sized cfl's plugged in. The cord supportin...
|
Greetings. For quite some time now I have been trying to get an answer to the following question: Are there any long term effects (1+ yea...
16533111 tn?1448879822
Hi, I was significantly exposed to asbestos (loose fibers from demolition works) last weekend (for the second time in about a year). I...
2 answers |
Due to changes in a building I live in, my floor now has a subtle vibration that my feet sometimes feel and my body definitely feels. So...
1 answer |
My grandfather went to a lab to get bloodwork and the phlebotomist was in a hurry and going from patient to patient, even handling a urin...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I live in an apartment building that has been painting the hallways for 2 weeks. I've had headaches from the paint fumes. Today the paint...
3 answers |
I had to leave work for a few days due to becoming ill from paint they used, it was mercury paint corp,double gloss industrial grade.sinc...
17 answers |
i was prick by a needle of a glucomter of the patient and some blood come out but before that she was able to disinfect it with alcohol s...
1 answer |
i was prick by a needle of a glucomter of the patient and some blood come out but before that she was able to disinfect it with alcohol s...
Hi. Im in high school right now and im looking for colleges that would Best fit me after i graduate . I know that I want to become an O...
Hello, I am a healthcare professional and looking for your honest opinions/advice on my risk assesment. your thoughts/advice are truth...
1 answer |
We live in a duplex and the neighbor is finishing his basement. He used a spray painter to prime the drywall. The smell in our house is v...
2 answers |
Dr. Parks, I am writing a new post as there was no way to replay to your previous resaponse. Old Name Nar70 I previously wrote" on sep...
5 answers |
My office has been going through renovations since mid January. I was bothered buy dust and such immediately which made sense but about ...
2 answers |
I was sleeping on memory foam for about 2 weeks. The chemical smell of it was almost unbearable . after a few days I had a scratchy thro...
2 answers |
Hello, I have a question about risk of HIV or HCV infection. If a venepuncture/buffterfly (i.e. hollow) needle scratches you such that...
1 answer |
I am a 28 year old paramedic student. During a er clinical I gave a 57 yo male pt an injection with a 25 Guage needle. He was in for pro...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Occupational Health & Safety Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...