Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Health & Safety Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
21 - 40 (of 177) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When she picked it up and hold it, she pointed upward toward my direction and accidentally flashed at my my face at arms length before th...
2 answers |
So about three days ago during a visit with a patient, I was trying to remove the top to a lancet device and when I had gotten it to come...
7 answers |
Whilst looking after a patient with confirmed hepatitis c this morning, I obtained a paper cut off one of their end of bed charts. I didn...
2 answers |
I'm a surgical technology student who sustained a needle stick from a solid suture needle three weeks ago. I've filed all the appropr...
5 answers |
Today I had a washer/dryer delivered to my apartment. The old machine sat in a metal pan over a wood floor in the closet. When they rem...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, hope you all are fine. This is really busy time for me, as we are moving into a new building coming Friday. We req...
Looking for forum & peer groups to discuss sensitive issue in health system. I currently manager an employee health clinic for a large he...
Hi, I work as a dental hygienist, and a few days ago a patient came in for treatment. As usual I was wearing a dental jacket, with short ...
3 answers |
Im 35 week and im still working but.my manager told me I have.to leave a month before I have the baby my due date is september 11 she tol...
7 answers |
I accidentally microwaved a pacifier thermometer with my baby's bottles in the sterilizer. I washed the bottles and sterilised it again,...
1 answer |
I read posts from 2007about this topic. I recieved flu shot one month ago and experiencing significant shoulder pain that continues to g...
20 answers |
What is the maximum gap allowed between a scaffold structure and the working structure in accordance with OSHA 1910? This is for genera...
2 answers |
so i was working on a project right, and i had NO idea adhesive could harm you SO badly and i sprayed A LOT and i was in the living room....
5 answers |
Dr. Parks, I am writing a new post as there was no way to replay to your previous resaponse. I previously wrote" on sept 18th 2013 ...
Apparently Ventura County,CA does not offer apartment inspections. In my lease I was given a notification about both mold and lead. I ...
1 answer |
Hello. For some time now I've been dealing when a bad odor. I don't smell anything and I shower everyday. I've been to a few doctors and ...
2 answers |
Hello, last Sunday morning I had a fight with my girlfriend and I punched the ledge of a window causing my broken right hand. I have rece...
1 answer |
Exposure to a solvent(?) added to drinking water over a period of a week or more: The exposure resulted acutely in markedly slowed funct...
I get inner thigh muscle cramp in a dead sleep it hurts so severe that it causes me to get faint feelings and lasts for at least 3min has...
4 answers |
I work as a server where I am on my feet between 5 and 8 hours walking and lifting heavy trays but it is not continuous,I stop to talk to...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Occupational Health & Safety Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
caregiver222