Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Health & Safety Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
41 - 60 (of 177) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I recently went to my ophthalmologist (specializing solely in retinas) where they used a scleral depressor directly on the white ...
3 answers |
1.Can storage battery(ni-cd, VRLA) be used in office/human access area? 2.What are the regulations for the battry usage.
1 answer |
do you get cold like symtoms when you breath them in
1 answer |
my question is the other day they were doing some work on the apartment below us. I wasn't home my husband was and he was taking a nap. W...
1 answer |
I am only 21 years old, and I received a seasonal flu shot 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing pain in my shoulder. When I w...
10 answers |
I've had the same problem wth pain after the flu shot - she hit me at the shoulder joint and the pain has been over 2 months now and I ke...
what happens if paint thinners get into the body also the blood stream
I work in a manufacturing plant that uses alot of paint products containing isocyanate. The job I was doing required me to put parts on ...
6 answers |
Ok my boyfriend and I are not having sex, but yet today when he was fingering me he went deeper then before. It felt like his finger was ...
3 answers |
Hi Dr. Parks, Thanks again for your responses to my original question. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Occupational-Safety--Health/asbe...
3 answers |
I work in a refinery that is notorious for leaks and emissions. I get headaches, dizziness, ect on a regular basis. Is their any kind o...
2 answers |
Did you FILE A REPORT with the governmental agency for vaccine caused injuries at http://vaers.hhs.gov/index ? Please do because th...
Hi im 24 and my job involves alot of typing mainly on the number pad. Iv worked there for 4 yrs but about 2 months ago i over did it typi...
8 answers |
Hello...had a question. A few years back I had a brief exposure to asbestos (had no idea at the time it was asbestos, only found out rece...
2 answers |
I sand blasted and painted for 3 yrs.I have been having night sweats,chest pains,flu like symptoms for 4 months I have had ct,hrct,x rays...
We painted a couple of rooms in the house with semi gloss in April. My mother got very ill and started sleeping outside. We talked to the...
3 answers |
i was struck on the forehead heavily by a metal bar at work causing a few small cuts and 2 large ones yesterday. Since then i have found ...
3 answers |
My 82 yr old grandfather was in an accident last week, which most likely wasn't his fault, turning left at a green light someone blew thr...
1 answer |
IME
I was stuck with a needle several years ago. Subsequently contacted HEP C and HIV. Since that time I have been on labor and industries...
1 answer |
Excuse me if this is not the correct forum. I am interested in learning about areas to live that are easier on folks with arthritis an F...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Occupational Health & Safety Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
caregiver222
4851940 tn?1385441629