Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Health & Safety Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
61 - 80 (of 179) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
IME
I was stuck with a needle several years ago. Subsequently contacted HEP C and HIV. Since that time I have been on labor and industries...
1 answer |
Excuse me if this is not the correct forum. I am interested in learning about areas to live that are easier on folks with arthritis an F...
I'm not sure if this is a big concern or not, but - while rearranging items on my desk in my bedroom - I discovered a leaking alkaline ba...
2 answers |
my grandson have started the apprenticeship with TAFE as painter. The paint fumes he is going to inhale on daily bases is my huge concer...
4 answers |
My fiancé has recently decided to become a medical lab tech. I have germaphobia and am having a hard time dealing with him being exposed...
4 answers |
About 6 days ago I woke up unable to breathe due to my asthma. This has never happened before but after taking my inhaler, no change. So ...
1 answer |
hy . my name is ajay kumar , iand i am from birmingham , uk , working as a chef .last 7 year .last couple of 8 month i have a pail in m...
2 answers |
If the fumes from a fryer coats everything in a kitchen with grease than what is it doing to our lungs when we breath it in?
2 answers |
hi ive been off work for some 4 months now with suspected icocyanate poisoning caused by a leaking air fed mask i,m a paint sprayer . ...
How quickly and how much are solvents absorbed through the skin and into the body? Is absorbing solvents and other toxic chemicals thro...
This year(2008) I received my flu shot from a student nurse. It was taking a while so I looked to see what he was doing and noticed that...
2 answers |
I am a 27 year old female. I got the seasonal flu shot on November 5, 2009. They gave me the shot in my shoulder joint. I have never f...
2 answers |
I'm trying to find out the risks for someone who is a professional painter/finisher. He is exposed to fumes from paints, lacquers, paint...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. Yesterday I sustained a needlestick injury at work where the pt is kn...
3 answers |
982461 tn?1281936239
Hi, My husband, a PE teacher, injured his knee in April playing basketball with some of his students. Then, because he was immobile and ...
3 answers |
Sorry, but I don't know where else to put this question. This seemed like the best place... I think. If it needs to be moved, let me know...
2 answers |
Hi, I will soon start working in a Doctors office, I was just wondering how I should handle this, having OCD. Should I turn it down, to y...
2 answers |
In May 2005 I was exposed to contained soy in addition to mold and fungi inside silos at a soy processing plant. I became very ill with f...
1 answer |
I had a minor lawnmower accident today where I suffered some minor cuts and bruising on my toes. I am going to see a doctor tomorrow but ...
1 answer |
I work next door to a company that was painting cars almost on a daily basis. They were doing this in a building that we shared but was ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Occupational Health & Safety Community Resources