Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Health & Safety Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
81 - 100 (of 198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my grandson have started the apprenticeship with TAFE as painter. The paint fumes he is going to inhale on daily bases is my huge concer...
4 answers |
My fiancé has recently decided to become a medical lab tech. I have germaphobia and am having a hard time dealing with him being exposed...
4 answers |
About 6 days ago I woke up unable to breathe due to my asthma. This has never happened before but after taking my inhaler, no change. So ...
1 answer |
hy . my name is ajay kumar , iand i am from birmingham , uk , working as a chef .last 7 year .last couple of 8 month i have a pail in m...
2 answers |
If the fumes from a fryer coats everything in a kitchen with grease than what is it doing to our lungs when we breath it in?
2 answers |
hi ive been off work for some 4 months now with suspected icocyanate poisoning caused by a leaking air fed mask i,m a paint sprayer . ...
How quickly and how much are solvents absorbed through the skin and into the body? Is absorbing solvents and other toxic chemicals thro...
This year(2008) I received my flu shot from a student nurse. It was taking a while so I looked to see what he was doing and noticed that...
2 answers |
I am a 27 year old female. I got the seasonal flu shot on November 5, 2009. They gave me the shot in my shoulder joint. I have never f...
2 answers |
I'm trying to find out the risks for someone who is a professional painter/finisher. He is exposed to fumes from paints, lacquers, paint...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. Yesterday I sustained a needlestick injury at work where the pt is kn...
3 answers |
982461 tn?1281936239
Hi, My husband, a PE teacher, injured his knee in April playing basketball with some of his students. Then, because he was immobile and ...
3 answers |
Sorry, but I don't know where else to put this question. This seemed like the best place... I think. If it needs to be moved, let me know...
2 answers |
Hi, I will soon start working in a Doctors office, I was just wondering how I should handle this, having OCD. Should I turn it down, to y...
2 answers |
In May 2005 I was exposed to contained soy in addition to mold and fungi inside silos at a soy processing plant. I became very ill with f...
1 answer |
I had a minor lawnmower accident today where I suffered some minor cuts and bruising on my toes. I am going to see a doctor tomorrow but ...
1 answer |
I work next door to a company that was painting cars almost on a daily basis. They were doing this in a building that we shared but was ...
1 answer |
hello sir i recently had a blood sample taken....the gloves used by nurse looked dirty...might be used for other patients blood sampling ...
3 answers |
Hiii All I work on a constructon site. 4 months ago i started getting cough which increased a lot within a week. i went to the doc a...
I am early in my first trimester of pregnancy and our work is planning to paint the offices where I spend my time in the next few weeks. ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Occupational Health & Safety Community Resources