Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Health & Safety Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
81 - 100 (of 177) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am early in my first trimester of pregnancy and our work is planning to paint the offices where I spend my time in the next few weeks. ...
In July, there was a large oil spill in our basement. The valve was broken off and half the tank was released. We have been working wit...
I have taught in the same school for the past ten years, but in 6 different classrooms. Since beginning my job at the school I have had ...
I work in a position where I am at a desk a good part of the day under fluorescent lights. Everyday I get an awful headache and my neck &...
3 answers |
I am a 26 year old female living with chronic hip pain on my right side only. I have had this pain for about 5 years chronically and off ...
1080243 tn?1262978963
hi does anyone have raised levels of mangernese in their bloods? cheers tarter
I have a nodule on my left palm, under my little finger, just above the crease at the palm. There is a clear swelling in the area obv...
Yesterday I worked with a small amount of fiberglass for about an hour without a mask. My throat has been scratchy. It feels like somethi...
1080243 tn?1262978963
Have any of you had indoor exposure and gone on to develope autoimmune problems like Raynauds? Dry eyes or mouth, and skin rashers. I wo...
911808 tn?1244685314
does anyone else find this to be completely illegal in some way. my boss (gastroenterologist) has his 12 year old daughter playing surger...
5 answers |
1080243 tn?1262978963
Has any one been exposed to Kerosene fumes and vapours chronic or acute?
48 Year old female generally healthy condition, smoker, smoked for about 30 years off and on, ½ pack a day. Past medical history: had myo...
1 answer |
657315 tn?1319494987
Does HIPPA apply to Workers Compensation claims? My husband's boss says he's coming to the next doctor app't with my husband. IS THIS L...
1 answer |
Is it dangerous for children to be in a residence where smoking has occurred? Not active second-hand smoke.
1 answer |
I am 22 wks pregnant and have a crazy question from a typical paranoid expecting mom. My husband recently called a company to come out a...
1 answer |
I have managed a resturant for a little over 4 years, where i do moderate lifting. Two weeks ago while lifting some case of soda on some ...
1 answer |
after loss of 2 fingertips recently, do i need to be represented(attorney) when being questioned by investigator for QSHA or a workers co...
5 answers |
The symptoms of inhaling paint stain fumes.
Hi, I am Ronie, I work on an agency here in the Philippines servicing air quality monitoring both indoor and ambient. I would like just ...
564321 tn?1216337585
Earlier this year ( In march) I feel and Dislocated my left knee.. They put it back, but for 3 months I had external fixatures ( or Rods)...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Occupational Health & Safety Community Resources