Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Nheire Blank
Hi! I am a lesbian and I just had sex today. to our surprise, i got blood on my partner's finger. this is the first t...
By YusupovaElva Blank
Hello, I work in the biochemical laboratory. Recently had the following case: I have typed blood serum in syringe a...
By pipsqueak10 Blank
My initial test on the spot was inconclusive. Should i worry ? Is this another way of saying positive
By Trixie123hot Blank
Hi, I am concerned about exposure to certain chemicals for lab work such as beta mercaptoethanol, formaldehyde, chlo...
By smalltowngirlie Blank
Hello, I'm a surgical technology student who sustained a needle stick from a solid suture needle three weeks ago. ...
By Vurkies Blank
I accidentally microvawed a pacifier thermometer with the baby's bottles in the sterilizer. I washed the bottles and...
By Mfdandan Blank
My mother accidentally sterilized the "safety 1st pacifier thermometer," containing a 1.5V drycell battery, using a p...
By rfields Blank
Broad right paracentral disc protrusion at L5-S1 mildly effacing the ventral aspect the thecal sac and effacing the r...
By smalltowngirlie Blank
Hi, there. I'm hoping to get some expert advice. I'm a surgical technology student. This Monday I was working wit...
By sexisnoopy Blank
Can I catch hepatitis B from a patient spitting in my face? I am worried because a little bit got in my eyes and in m...
By George_89 Blank
Hello dear forum members and respectful doctors! I am 22 years old. As an auditor I've been revising oil refinery ...
By PressureX311 Blank
Hey all, So, I'm wondering what types of documentation there are for the various industrial chemicals that are on ...
By Kymbie Blank
6 weeks ago we moved into a new home. 5 weeks ago we had a painter paint most of our walls with Ben Moore low voc pai...
By hsaquarius Blank
what are the fumes from medical batteries and are they harmful
By Nar70 Blank
I'm male 43 and in good health. I came in contact with asbestos during a home renovation 2 months ago.. I removed app...
By sneezetoomuch Blank
I work in a bakery, and occasionally have what I call 'sneeze attacks.' They can start at any time of day, but only w...
By Jewshua Blank
Hi, I was preparing some batteries for Hazwaste on the ship I work at and when I took appart the Chassis a bunch of...
By amyterry1321 Blank
Please someone help put my mind at ease a bit. i live in an appartment building that is very very old. up until rec...
By Rexi0105 Blank
Hi. I received the flu vaccine in Jan 2013 and after receiving the flu shot I started experiencing pain when lift my...
By jessicat119 Blank
Ive put off getting an ob gyno for years since I didnt think my husband and I would end up pregnant any time soon. Ev...
This Forum's Experts
Philip D Parks, MD, MPH, MOccH, F...Blank
Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank