Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By steve711 Blank
I worked for a company that makes vinyl swimming pool liners.I got real bad pain in my left foot,both ankles were swo...
By roseh944 Blank
Recently our neighbors in our duplex had plumbing problems and poured acid down the drains without letting us know. ...
By cleo98 Blank
I work at linde forklift company in the battery shop, i take the flat batterys out of the trucks and replace them wit...
By mammafsas Blank
Hi I am a truck driver I cart dangerous goods such as acids, pesticides, and flammable liquids. I advised my GP when ...
thoughts123Jun 04, 2013
thoughts123Jun 02, 2013
thoughts123Jun 02, 2013
By thoughts123 Blank
I am a medical assistant and around 5'2. I was finishing up placing a ppd on a 9 year old girl and everything was fin...
By konar84 Blank
Hello, I am a police officer and a couple of days ago was dealing with some needles found on a drug user. I didnt no...
By 101098tlm Blank
I fell this past Sunday & hit my right side all the way from under my breast to my hip. I am in a lot of pain & have...
lizzylou898May 20, 2013
lizzylou898May 20, 2013
lizzylou898May 20, 2013
By lizzylou898 Blank
helping a nurse give an intra muscular injection. as she withdrew the needle my hand got in the waycarefully and my ...
By BNS16087 Blank
Hi, I am a nurse in the ER. Two days ago I was collecting a urine specimen from a patient. In our hospital we use ...
By Mrsdaisy Blank
Hello, I recently discovered friable, breaking asbestos pipe insulation in my basement. We are going to have air ...
By scaredandoverthinking Blank
This happened almost 6 months ago, and I have had alot of stress going on in my life lately and of course I remember ...
By beobambi Blank
I am a lab worker. Today I injected Hek293T into mice but after injection I accidently punctured my finger with used ...
By grandmaeve Blank
Where do I go or who would I contact to file legal action for a poorly administered flu shot?
By CB2013 Blank
I have a exposure question. Work as a tech in an ER. I got exposed to Serosanguneous fluid on my check and part of li...
By g350 Blank
I am a 55 year old carpenter who has remodeled homes on and off for the last 25 years. but not on a daily basis. In 2...
535882_tn?1396580285
By kl42 Blank
how can i heal tennis elbow? i have to use my arm in my job every day. what can i do? Thanks Kevin
By worriedsleeper78 Blank
Hi, I recently moved to a new country and initially leased an apartment (for 25 days only) with a water tank made of ...
By shannibanani001 Blank
I am an RN and push versed and fentanyl. I draw up the medication in the syringe with an 18 gauge needle and leave ne...
By myks Blank
i work in a analytical chemistry lab.. we analyse finished drugs(tablets ,injections) for which we will have to inhal...
jemma116Feb 11, 2013
rainchildJan 16, 2013
By rainchild Blank
I am a manager in a call Center for a FSA regulated company so part of my duties is to monitor the phone calls of my ...
This Forum's Experts
Philip D Parks, MD, MPH, MOccH, F...Blank
Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...