Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Safety & Health Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation
21 - 40 (of 399) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I worked for a company that makes vinyl swimming pool liners.I got real bad pain in my left foot,both ankles were swollen,more pain than ...
1 answer |
Recently our neighbors in our duplex had plumbing problems and poured acid down the drains without letting us know. The attached pipes f...
1 answer |
I work at linde forklift company in the battery shop, i take the flat batterys out of the trucks and replace them with fully charged ones...
1 answer |
Hi I am a truck driver I cart dangerous goods such as acids, pesticides, and flammable liquids. I advised my GP when finding out I was pr...
1 answer |
I am a medical assistant and around 5'2. I was finishing up placing a ppd on a 9 year old girl and everything was fine except when it cam...
4 answers |
Hello, I am a police officer and a couple of days ago was dealing with some needles found on a drug user. I didnt notice any sharp pain ...
1 answer |
I fell this past Sunday & hit my right side all the way from under my breast to my hip. I am in a lot of pain & have bruising, but the w...
1 answer |
helping a nurse give an intra muscular injection. as she withdrew the needle my hand got in the waycarefully and my little finger was pr...
4 answers |
Hi, I am a nurse in the ER. Two days ago I was collecting a urine specimen from a patient. In our hospital we use the the BD vacutaine...
5 answers |
Hello, I recently discovered friable, breaking asbestos pipe insulation in my basement. We are going to have air quality testing done...
2 answers |
This happened almost 6 months ago, and I have had alot of stress going on in my life lately and of course I remember this incident. I ...
1 answer |
I am a lab worker. Today I injected Hek293T into mice but after injection I accidently punctured my finger with used needle. The Hek293 s...
1 answer |
Where do I go or who would I contact to file legal action for a poorly administered flu shot?
1 answer |
I have a exposure question. Work as a tech in an ER. I got exposed to Serosanguneous fluid on my check and part of lip. The amount was ve...
2 answers |
I am a 55 year old carpenter who has remodeled homes on and off for the last 25 years. but not on a daily basis. In 2001 I visited the wo...
1 answer |
535882 tn?1396580285
how can i heal tennis elbow? i have to use my arm in my job every day. what can i do? Thanks Kevin
1 answer |
Hi, I recently moved to a new country and initially leased an apartment (for 25 days only) with a water tank made of chrysotile asbestos....
5 answers |
I am an RN and push versed and fentanyl. I draw up the medication in the syringe with an 18 gauge needle and leave needle on with the cap...
1 answer |
i work in a analytical chemistry lab.. we analyse finished drugs(tablets ,injections) for which we will have to inhale smell of solvents ...
1 answer |
I am a manager in a call Center for a FSA regulated company so part of my duties is to monitor the phone calls of my team for compliance ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now