Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By slashpic Blank
i see a ortho dr. in april 2013 for lumbar spinal stenosis in L$ L5 area cused by bone spur if i do the surgery what...
By erics737 Blank
Over 24 hours ago, I was disassembling a computer. The finger on my left hand had prolonged exposure to Artic Silver...
By oscarx Blank
Is there a correlation of exposure to asbestos resulting in symptoms known as vertigo and maniers?
By janiedoe707 Blank
Hello, I am an immunizing pharmacist for a major retail chain. After giving an intradermal flu shot to a young woman...
By lou_femi Blank
Under very bad guidance and against my best judgement I drove to work today with my front driver caliper seized. The ...
By Ravi2012 Blank
I am a 30 yrs old man. got exposed to toxic hydrocarbon fumes when I was burning small amount (~20g) of Aziridine pol...
By W50 Blank
Dear Dr. Park, About 15 months ago, I was exposed to a large quantity of airborne asbestos. The immediate symptoms...
By paco41 Blank
Hello, I work in law enforcement and the other day at the hospital two hiv patients had been in a fight and had blo...
By jodieaton63 Blank
I've had the same problem wth pain after the flu shot - she hit me at the shoulder joint and the pain has been over 2...
By Smariev Blank
Hi Dr. Parks, My husband and I are in process of purchasing our next home. It was built in 1957, and the home ins...
3102989_tn?1352386724
By LadyWolf26 Blank
Hi, I've been having hip pain on and off for over 8 months. I have gone to see two different doctors as assigned to m...
By ca1102 Blank
A elderly friend age 80 recently got flu shot now has bright red area on face with blisters,each day its getting wors...
By jeddy666 Blank
Hi, I'm a pharmacist who has immunizing authority. Today, I had a needlestick injury after giving someone a flu sh...
By pilko9022 Blank
hi i work in a steel works and 1 of the heavy lathes leaks oil which when mixed with hot turnings causes oil smoke an...
By guest56 Blank
Hi, While working with a culture of breast cancer cells (cell line), I felt liquid in on of the gloves. I think th...
By migmogs Blank
hi My husband was working on a refit of a 1976 ship....to cut a long story short...he was a welder..he was given ina...
By LoriGNL Blank
A friend of mine fell 6 to 8 ft from a ladder and as a result gripping items with his left hand is not something that...
By Adale5 Blank
Is there any evidence exposure to paint fumes leads to: 1) pulmonary fibrosis 2) COPD ?
emebytabOct 01, 2012
adamski35Sep 10, 2012
By adamski35 Blank
Hello all, I was doing alot of spray painting in my studio last January, and havn't been right since. It was regula...
By Marcus1969 Blank
I recently started a new job. Was set to work standing over a conveyor belt to seperate rogue elements from good ones...
This Forum's Experts
Philip D Parks, MD, MPH, MOccH, F...Blank
Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank