Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Safety & Health Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation
41 - 60 (of 399) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i see a ortho dr. in april 2013 for lumbar spinal stenosis in L$ L5 area cused by bone spur if i do the surgery what are the long term e...
1 answer |
Over 24 hours ago, I was disassembling a computer. The finger on my left hand had prolonged exposure to Artic Silver 5. This is a therm...
5 answers |
Is there a correlation of exposure to asbestos resulting in symptoms known as vertigo and maniers?
1 answer |
Hello, I am an immunizing pharmacist for a major retail chain. After giving an intradermal flu shot to a young woman I accidentally scra...
1 answer |
Under very bad guidance and against my best judgement I drove to work today with my front driver caliper seized. The result was my car ca...
1 answer |
I am a 30 yrs old man. got exposed to toxic hydrocarbon fumes when I was burning small amount (~20g) of Aziridine polymer and polyurethan...
2 answers |
W50
Dear Dr. Park, About 15 months ago, I was exposed to a large quantity of airborne asbestos. The immediate symptoms were sore in the lo...
1 answer |
Hello, I work in law enforcement and the other day at the hospital two hiv patients had been in a fight and had blood on thier hands an...
1 answer |
I've had the same problem wth pain after the flu shot - she hit me at the shoulder joint and the pain has been over 2 months now and I ke...
1 answer |
Hi Dr. Parks, My husband and I are in process of purchasing our next home. It was built in 1957, and the home inspection took place y...
1 answer |
3102989 tn?1352386724
Hi, I've been having hip pain on and off for over 8 months. I have gone to see two different doctors as assigned to me by the Navy, have ...
4 answers |
A elderly friend age 80 recently got flu shot now has bright red area on face with blisters,each day its getting worse should she get it ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a pharmacist who has immunizing authority. Today, I had a needlestick injury after giving someone a flu shot. I used a 25 guag...
5 answers |
hi i work in a steel works and 1 of the heavy lathes leaks oil which when mixed with hot turnings causes oil smoke and fumes can breathin...
1 answer |
Hi, While working with a culture of breast cancer cells (cell line), I felt liquid in on of the gloves. I think that although I didn't...
1 answer |
hi My husband was working on a refit of a 1976 ship....to cut a long story short...he was a welder..he was given inadequate face mask to...
2 answers |
A friend of mine fell 6 to 8 ft from a ladder and as a result gripping items with his left hand is not something that he can do. Also th...
1 answer |
Is there any evidence exposure to paint fumes leads to: 1) pulmonary fibrosis 2) COPD ?
1 answer |
Hello all, I was doing alot of spray painting in my studio last January, and havn't been right since. It was regular DIY spray paint, '...
3 answers |
I recently started a new job. Was set to work standing over a conveyor belt to seperate rogue elements from good ones My eyes were consta...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now