Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By slashpic Blank
i see a ortho dr. in april 2013 for lumbar spinal stenosis in L$ L5 area cused by bone spur if i do the surgery what...
By erics737 Blank
Over 24 hours ago, I was disassembling a computer. The finger on my left hand had prolonged exposure to Artic Silver...
By oscarx Blank
Is there a correlation of exposure to asbestos resulting in symptoms known as vertigo and maniers?
By janiedoe707 Blank
Hello, I am an immunizing pharmacist for a major retail chain. After giving an intradermal flu shot to a young woman...
By lou_femi Blank
Under very bad guidance and against my best judgement I drove to work today with my front driver caliper seized. The ...
By Ravi2012 Blank
I am a 30 yrs old man. got exposed to toxic hydrocarbon fumes when I was burning small amount (~20g) of Aziridine pol...
By W50 Blank
Dear Dr. Park, About 15 months ago, I was exposed to a large quantity of airborne asbestos. The immediate symptoms...
By paco41 Blank
Hello, I work in law enforcement and the other day at the hospital two hiv patients had been in a fight and had blo...
By jodieaton63 Blank
I've had the same problem wth pain after the flu shot - she hit me at the shoulder joint and the pain has been over 2...
By Smariev Blank
Hi Dr. Parks, My husband and I are in process of purchasing our next home. It was built in 1957, and the home ins...
3102989 tn?1352386724
By LadyWolf26 Blank
Hi, I've been having hip pain on and off for over 8 months. I have gone to see two different doctors as assigned to m...
By ca1102 Blank
A elderly friend age 80 recently got flu shot now has bright red area on face with blisters,each day its getting wors...
By jeddy666 Blank
Hi, I'm a pharmacist who has immunizing authority. Today, I had a needlestick injury after giving someone a flu sh...
By pilko9022 Blank
hi i work in a steel works and 1 of the heavy lathes leaks oil which when mixed with hot turnings causes oil smoke an...
By guest56 Blank
Hi, While working with a culture of breast cancer cells (cell line), I felt liquid in on of the gloves. I think th...
By migmogs Blank
hi My husband was working on a refit of a 1976 ship....to cut a long story short...he was a welder..he was given ina...
By LoriGNL Blank
A friend of mine fell 6 to 8 ft from a ladder and as a result gripping items with his left hand is not something that...
By Adale5 Blank
Is there any evidence exposure to paint fumes leads to: 1) pulmonary fibrosis 2) COPD ?
emebytabOct 01, 2012
adamski35Sep 10, 2012
By adamski35 Blank
Hello all, I was doing alot of spray painting in my studio last January, and havn't been right since. It was regula...
By Marcus1969 Blank
I recently started a new job. Was set to work standing over a conveyor belt to seperate rogue elements from good ones...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now