Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By kenny127 Blank
when i went to work this morning there was a bad smell of acid when i went to check the fork lifts one of them was ...
By amr1980 Blank
Several days ago, I felt a pinch to my thumb tip while using hemostats to open up an abscess and then pack the wound...
By kelms Blank
I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I've been exposed to SDS(lauryl solfate) and beta mercaptoethanol twice, how would it affec...
By clarence1311 Blank
I was in the navy for 4 years from 1971 to 1975 and my job was to wear the asbestos hot suit for crash helicopters. I...
By nrz24 Blank
Good day Doctor! I'm working in ER. I got accidentally ***** by a used needle 2 days ago, it was a punctured wound...
By ranosb Blank
Had to get the tire replaced on my yamaha 2006 nouvou 125cc motorcycle in a open shop right next to the door entrance...
By EddT Blank
Hello, I believe I was exposed to asbestos years ago and I'm wondering if I have anything to worry about. I was scrap...
3102989_tn?1352386724
By LadyWolf26 Blank
I am a healthy 25 yr old active duty Navy female. For two yrs I have been on a relatively regular work out schedule b...
By worryingfather Blank
Hello, Five days ago, my family went to Vancouver, BC, Canada. In a Royal Bank of Canada branch, I took my son (3 ...
By ivycaroline Blank
I am a CNA at an assisted living, I am currently 7 weeks pregnant, will lifting & being on my feet be bad for the baby?
By billbuffy Blank
I recently developed a bad cough.I would cough up a yellow mucus in the morning. Also bad middle back pain. I spend 8...
By Minskore Blank
I have short bowel syndrome and malabsorption as a result of surgery 12 years ago. Since then I have always had very...
By TomBrown Blank
Fatigue management is becoming a growing area of interest and research in Australia mainly due to the mining boom. As...
By amoulton76 Blank
My husband, myself and our 5yr old daughter have recently been unknowingly exposed to asbesto's. My husband was cutti...
By wensdazechyld Blank
Hi. There was a fire at our school last week. The fumes have been awful. Staff and students alike have been gett...
By Muffinstraw1 Blank
I was working (hairstyling) and I hit my head on the corner of my staton. It is very hard wood. Luckily, it was only ...
By myaflac1 Blank
yes, i fell from a 12 foot ladder 9 days ago (last step before top one). i fell on my right side. I have had pain i...
By nag313 Blank
My Dad was working in Battery manufacturing company from 26 years and last week he started blood vomiting and chest p...
By lshulster Blank
Hi Dr. Parks Thanks again for your responses to my original question. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Occupational-Sa...
By Vicki65 Blank
We just bought a used RV. I noticed outside it smelled like rotten eggs. It did inside the RV too. We were changin...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank