Occupational Safety & Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By suzyq52 Blank
I suffer from mcs,sick building syndrom.I have worked in hair salons for 20 yrs which I believe has alot to do with m...
By Ardene_ACO Blank
Hello, I am a female in my late 20s. I work in a lab with chemicals such as acetonitrile and methanol on a daily basi...
2066118_tn?1331129863
By bagrechamahavir7 Blank
i am pulmonologist. after bronchoscopy during collection of biopsy sample i got needle ***** (large bore needle) from...
sandybell2Mar 05, 2012
sandybell2Mar 03, 2012
sandybell2Mar 01, 2012
sandybell2Feb 29, 2012
By sandybell2 Blank
Hi Iam 28 years old female doctor working in primary health center in iraq،recently they discovered that there is le...
By xvjc Blank
Yesterday my husband was at work and had to try and get several old cars with old batteries started and he had to sit...
By Suzy1964 Blank
My husband was diagnosed with asbestosis two years ago. Recently he has been diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep...
By cheetahj Blank
well its been five years now since i was exposed to asbestos i was wearing a full face respirator but my seal broke a...
By likeapolygraph Blank
I work at a job that involves being in semi trailers and loading packages for 5 hours a night, 5 nights a week. Some ...
By concernedwife1995 Blank
My husband recently found that exposure to lead -acid batteries over a long period of time can cause alot of differen...
By tx1980 Blank
I was wearing a n 95 dust mask and a fresh air blasting hood.I have the rib pain constant I didnt have any breathing ...
By dorbarr Blank
In October 2011, I had my first Flu Shot. Since that time I've experienced arm pain that is so intense I get physical...
By tx1980 Blank
I sandblasted in heavey dust for 3 weeks we use alumn oxide blast.I can not find out anything about the dangers of th...
By lily123366 Blank
Hi.For the last few months i have recently been getting a very hot and red face and itchy skin however there seems to...
By tx1980 Blank
Thanks for answering my questions I was very scared I sandblasted in heavy dust for 3 weeks I wore a blasting hood wi...
By tx1980 Blank
Whats happened to Dr Parks ?
tx1980Dec 29, 2011
tx1980Dec 23, 2011
By tx1980 Blank
I was wondering if a HRCT alone can rule ot Silicosis.I have had x rays,hrct,ct still having pain in my right lower l...
By Cristigray Blank
I don't know where else to put this question - this seemed the best heading. My husband was in a deer stand last...
By youngdan Blank
can you get sleep apnea from being exposed to asbestos?Back in the 80s, I was in the navy, on the oldest ship in the ...
By tx1980 Blank
I was wondering if silicosis it self causes pain in your lungs.Do I need a Biopsy to see if I have the disease I was ...
masseur1884Dec 03, 2011
masseur1884Dec 01, 2011
masseur1884Dec 01, 2011
masseur1884Dec 01, 2011
By masseur1884 Blank
i recieved a flu shot from walgreens on sept. 21. i forget the exact time but within two days i could not lift my arm...
This Forum's Experts
Philip D Parks, MD, MPH, MOccH, F...Blank
Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...