Aa
A
A
Close
Occupational Safety & Health Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation
81 - 100 (of 399) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I suffer from mcs,sick building syndrom.I have worked in hair salons for 20 yrs which I believe has alot to do with my condition.Chemical...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a female in my late 20s. I work in a lab with chemicals such as acetonitrile and methanol on a daily basis. I tried avoiding ...
6 answers |
2066118 tn?1331129863
i am pulmonologist. after bronchoscopy during collection of biopsy sample i got needle ***** (large bore needle) from contaminated needle...
1 answer |
Hi Iam 28 years old female doctor working in primary health center in iraq،recently they discovered that there is leakage of x-ray beam ...
6 answers |
Yesterday my husband was at work and had to try and get several old cars with old batteries started and he had to sit inside the cars to ...
1 answer |
My husband was diagnosed with asbestosis two years ago. Recently he has been diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea. Although I ...
1 answer |
well its been five years now since i was exposed to asbestos i was wearing a full face respirator but my seal broke and i got a whiff of ...
1 answer |
I work at a job that involves being in semi trailers and loading packages for 5 hours a night, 5 nights a week. Some of the trailers have...
1 answer |
My husband recently found that exposure to lead -acid batteries over a long period of time can cause alot of different health issues. Som...
1 answer |
I was wearing a n 95 dust mask and a fresh air blasting hood.I have the rib pain constant I didnt have any breathing problems before sand...
1 answer |
In October 2011, I had my first Flu Shot. Since that time I've experienced arm pain that is so intense I get physically sick to my stomac...
2 answers |
I sandblasted in heavey dust for 3 weeks we use alumn oxide blast.I can not find out anything about the dangers of this sand.I have been ...
1 answer |
Hi.For the last few months i have recently been getting a very hot and red face and itchy skin however there seems to be no corrolation a...
3 answers |
Thanks for answering my questions I was very scared I sandblasted in heavy dust for 3 weeks I wore a blasting hood with fresh air and a n...
2 answers |
Whats happened to Dr Parks ?
1 answer |
I was wondering if a HRCT alone can rule ot Silicosis.I have had x rays,hrct,ct still having pain in my right lower lung area.I have had ...
3 answers |
I don't know where else to put this question - this seemed the best heading. My husband was in a deer stand last night when it came ...
1 answer |
can you get sleep apnea from being exposed to asbestos?Back in the 80s, I was in the navy, on the oldest ship in the fleet.I worked in th...
1 answer |
I was wondering if silicosis it self causes pain in your lungs.Do I need a Biopsy to see if I have the disease I was exposed to sandblast...
1 answer |
i recieved a flu shot from walgreens on sept. 21. i forget the exact time but within two days i could not lift my arm. i went to dr offi...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank