Aa
A
A
Close
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum
Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.
21 - 40 (of 558) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 13mos. He has "low muscle tone". We do not know why. We just noticed an extra flap of skin attached to his tongue. It looks lik...
2 answers |
3 weeks ago I had le fort 1 osteotomy to correct a gummy smile. The plan was to raise the upper jaw by 5mm and correct a weak chin at a l...
1 answer |
I had segmental upper jaw surgery 10 weeks ago and the anterior segment is very mobile. It flexes with the slightest bit of pressure and ...
3 answers |
I was recently in a car accident, and I noticed that my adams apple is displaced to the side. When I swallow, it feels like I have some ...
2 answers |
Hello, I have had a mild burning sensation on my tongue now for approx 2 months. It doesn't affect my normal routine or affect my taste ...
2 answers |
Fever swelling tongue, gums, roof of mounth, fever 100-101.3, sore throat, canker sores on tongue, roof of mouth just returned from Europ...
5 answers |
Hi I had a root canal retreatment tooth # 3 last Thur/Mon + abscess pus was draining Thur. pressure in my face continues to increase. Mon...
1 answer |
My top two wisdom teeth are growing in. I am experiencing alot of pain & having a hard time hearing. My ears ache and I feel alot of dr...
1 answer |
I am a healthy male in my late twenties. I had wisdom teeth extraction surgery 4 weeks ago. The doctor said nothing about a complication ...
2 answers |
Last October I had a cyst removed that was right behind my 2 front teeth. It was removed from the upper roof of my mouth. There has been ...
1 answer |
It started in February 2010 where I had a constant mild discomfort in the back right of my mouth. Visit to dentist confirmed slightly im...
2 answers |
Dr. I just had the question about the pink area on the roof of my mouth. In the biopsy report the diagnosis was papillary hyperplasia. ...
1 answer |
Is there a way to treat bone loss if it is horizontal in nature in the front of the jaw only (specifically between the 2 canines on the l...
3 answers |
Dr. I have a pink area on the left side of the roof of my mouth. Discovered it back in January and saw an oral surgeon and had it biopsie...
2 answers |
after implant one left far tooth area, and i don't feel my half of tongue has still been numbness. My dentist says it's normal way to fee...
1 answer |
I underwent partial root canal treatment 12 years ago. I did not return for the conclusion of this treatment. Consequently Oct 2010 a den...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, Thank you in advance for your answer and sorry for my english (I am a French expat. in Moscow, Russia). My datas : m...
1 answer |
My wife was on fosamax for ten years.She developed a squamous cell carcenoma of the mucosa of the left mandible. There was extensive os...
1 answer |
I had my teeth cleaned three weeks ago and my dentist discovered a white patch (which I had not noticed) on my gum under the tooth he ide...
2 answers |
1325320 tn?1274812924
Three years ago during a bottem left horizontal tooth extraction I felt my jaw give way and have been feeling ill and burning pain since....
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank