Aa
A
A
Close
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum
Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.
81 - 100 (of 558) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Three weeks and 4 days ago I had a bad fall accident from the 2nd floor of a building and landed on concrete on my chin and badly fractur...
1 answer |
Went for routine dentist appt, and they thought found a cyst. So after biopsy with surgeon it was not a cyst but bone loss on two areas o...
2 answers |
I'm a 22 year-old male, and my wisdom teeth have slowly been coming in over the last two years. My top teeth have broken through the gum...
1 answer |
I've been reading up on some of the same situations here and I just wanted to post my own one up and get and opinion. I had 3 impacted...
1 answer |
I had a root removed 10 days ago and a new tooth added to a denture. The minute I was injected I had a reaction as soon as I sat up, I fe...
1 answer |
I'm sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this but the dental health forum is not taking additional questions...My son is 6 and has h...
5 answers |
I had a root canal over a year ago on lower right side. Received trauma from a hit in the opposite jaw that at first produced mild disco...
1 answer |
For all of you out there searching the web for answers..... I had my wisdom teeth removed 3 years ago. About 3 days after the surgery I k...
5 answers |
Do baby teeth grow in size after birth? Is whatever size the baby teeth are at eruption the same size until they are replaced by perman...
3 answers |
39 yrs old, F. lower left wisdom tooth, mesial impacted, lower right wisdom tooth, horizontal impacted. Upper left wisdom tooth-missing. ...
1 answer |
what the medical term for halitosis in the peptic ulcer condition?
1 answer |
746512 tn?1388811180
I have been told by my dentist that the only way to stop using a night bite guard for grinding teeth is to have jaw sugery to realign the...
1 answer |
750953 tn?1234015946
I went to the dentist to have a filling re-done. Twice I had to go back to the dentist and have them adjust the filling. It still hurt. ...
1 answer |
Hi doctor, I had my wisdom tooth removed for my right lower jaw side 2 and the 1/2 month ago, my stich removal was 1 and the 1/2 month...
1 answer |
I am a 38 year old and I have many issues and always have when it comes to my teeth. I HAD an overbite and protruding front teeth . At th...
1 answer |
why are some crown preps painful and others are not. I was in awful pain the day after the prep and then the pain subsided. It is only se...
1 answer |
A few months ago I yawned really big a pop sound came from my right side of my jaw then a crunching sound when i close my mouth. After t...
1 answer |
im am 21 years old, and about 5 years ago I remember eating some hard candies and my jaw locked up on me. It wasnt painful but a slight ...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor I recently noticed may be a month ago a lump or a lump like swelling in the lower portion of the inside of cheek on the l...
2 answers |
hi, my father has g6pd deficiency, can he go for tooth extraction.he is also diabetic but is controlled with oral hypoglyciemics
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now