Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum

Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.
Went for routine dentist appt, and they thought found a cyst. So after biopsy with surgeon it was not a cyst but bone loss on two areas o...
I'm sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this but the dental health forum is not taking additional questions...My son is 6 and has h...
For all of you out there searching the web for answers..... I had my wisdom teeth removed 3 years ago. About 3 days after the surgery I k...
Do baby teeth grow in size after birth? Is whatever size the baby teeth are at eruption the same size until they are replaced by perman...
Hello Doctor I recently noticed may be a month ago a lump or a lump like swelling in the lower portion of the inside of cheek on the l...
I had my wisdom teeth pulled about 10 years ago and , the bottom right one has kept swelling up and hurting over the years and the other ...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.