Aa
A
A
Close
Orchialgia - Chronic Testicular Pain Group
Chronic Testicular Pain or Orchialgia This is pain in the testes which lasts 90 days or more. Not caused by infection or other determined cause. This is a real issue that effects many men around the world. This is also an issue that doctors either do not take seriously or because they cannot find something wrong by normal testing they refuse to treat further. Please share stories and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 6) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
after any physical activity i experience pain in my right testicle on a scale of 10 i would put the pain on 7 at times its very painful w...
Hi I am under the care of a medical team in my local pain clinic after two years of trying many drugs prescribed by different docs. On...
1 answer |
First off thats is the only symptom im aware of. No swelling, no discharge, no peeing pain, nothing else at all. I woke up yesterday and...
My son is 23 years old. Since last one year he is complaining that he is suffering from scrotal pain. He is not able to identify the exac...
4 answers |
Hello, is there anybody out there with testicular pain caused by a varicocele. I have this problem since 1976. Three surgeries, limited s...
1 answer |
From age 18, I had chronic testicular pain on the right side, intermittent and varying from a dull throb to something that was the worse ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mdilworth114 commented on My life with orchialg...
23 hrs ago
Blank
Ballislife55 commented on My life with orchialg...
Jul 19
Blank
Tangki commented on My life with orchialg...
May 22