Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Cindee56May 21, 2012
By gg1947 Blank
severe leg pain at night when I lie down, in the chin bone, the chin bone has knots up and down the bone and it is ra...
By cicelynoelle Blank
About 2 years ago I mildly sprained my ankle tumbling for cheerleading. Went to the after hours clinic and they said ...
By hodgieman Blank
Hi- At what ages/order order do growth plates usually close in boys? Thank you
By MartaLeoni Blank
I'm recovering from a meniscus removal surgery, I would like to ask which is the best rehabilitation schedule to fo...
By beckyforbes Blank
My daughter sprained her ankle last night while playing tag in the yard with her friends. Her foot got caught in a t...
By Luboo1 Blank
I have 3 issues I need to address, 1) theres a medium sized bump on the inside of my ankle and I'm not sure what's...
By zimbo21 Blank
I've been having lower back pain for about six weeks and about the same time that the back pain developed I also got ...
By rosejoy333 Blank
I am a 37 year old mother of two. Several doctors have recommended that I need to have a triple fusion, c4-7. I hav...
By posttibtend Blank
Hello, I had flat foot reconstruction in April 2012. This involved a medial calcaneal displacement osteotomy, latera...
By sebastia Blank
Towards the end of October 2011, i started having slight lower back pain. I thought it was minor and ignored it till ...
By AMC5 Blank
My son was hit in the shin by a baseball, and now has an oblong rock hard lump on his shin. His pediatrician said it...
By Selegg Blank
9 months ago while kneeling on a hard surface in trainers with toes bent down, I kneeled back on my ankles with force...
By Tmae123 Blank
Yesterday at a softball game, I was batting and I got hit with a softball on my left foot on the outside part of my f...
By embagel Blank
I suffered a severe grade II sprain of the ucl in left hand. My doctor put it in a cast for four weeks, and then a s...
By no1texan Blank
My mother is 93 years old and is considered morbid obese due to her weight. An orthopedic surgeon has been treating h...
By s24320 Blank
About 3.5 months ago I fell hard on my knees on concrete. My right knee is ok but my left one still hurts. There was...
Jake1959Apr 23, 2012
By 2012rj Blank
2 years ago I had the OATS procedure on my right ankle. I did everything they told me to do like no weight bearing fo...
By narcoleptic Blank
I was on macrobid 50mg. for 6 weeks, and now developed severe gastritits, endocscopy , catscan all normal. Can macr...
By kbradshaw420 Blank
Thank you for your time doctor. I'm a 31yo female. I have hypermobility in my spine, an extra vertebrae (born with it...
By Destinyjb Blank
Hi Dr. Gross, I had a rot. cuff repair and bicep tenotomy in my right arm in Jan. 12. Still severe pain in bicep(u...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank