Aa
A
A
Close
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Forum
Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
21 - 40 (of 946) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
severe leg pain at night when I lie down, in the chin bone, the chin bone has knots up and down the bone and it is raised. what is wrong...
1 answer |
About 2 years ago I mildly sprained my ankle tumbling for cheerleading. Went to the after hours clinic and they said to rest it and wear ...
Hi- At what ages/order order do growth plates usually close in boys? Thank you
I'm recovering from a meniscus removal surgery, I would like to ask which is the best rehabilitation schedule to follow. Thank You
My daughter sprained her ankle last night while playing tag in the yard with her friends. Her foot got caught in a tree vine and down sh...
I have 3 issues I need to address, 1) theres a medium sized bump on the inside of my ankle and I'm not sure what's going on. 2) when...
I've been having lower back pain for about six weeks and about the same time that the back pain developed I also got the tingling, catchi...
I am a 37 year old mother of two. Several doctors have recommended that I need to have a triple fusion, c4-7. I have moderate to severe...
Hello, I had flat foot reconstruction in April 2012. This involved a medial calcaneal displacement osteotomy, lateral column lengthening...
Towards the end of October 2011, i started having slight lower back pain. I thought it was minor and ignored it till it got really worse ...
My son was hit in the shin by a baseball, and now has an oblong rock hard lump on his shin. His pediatrician said it is probably a calci...
9 months ago while kneeling on a hard surface in trainers with toes bent down, I kneeled back on my ankles with force as I was pulling ou...
Yesterday at a softball game, I was batting and I got hit with a softball on my left foot on the outside part of my foot. It hit between ...
I suffered a severe grade II sprain of the ucl in left hand. My doctor put it in a cast for four weeks, and then a splint for two weeks....
My mother is 93 years old and is considered morbid obese due to her weight. An orthopedic surgeon has been treating her for pain in her k...
About 3.5 months ago I fell hard on my knees on concrete. My right knee is ok but my left one still hurts. There was bruisng in the spot...
2 years ago I had the OATS procedure on my right ankle. I did everything they told me to do like no weight bearing for 6 weeks and then g...
1 answer |
I was on macrobid 50mg. for 6 weeks, and now developed severe gastritits, endocscopy , catscan all normal. Can macrobid do this. Ive s...
Thank you for your time doctor. I'm a 31yo female. I have hypermobility in my spine, an extra vertebrae (born with it) and I grow some ki...
Hi Dr. Gross, I had a rot. cuff repair and bicep tenotomy in my right arm in Jan. 12. Still severe pain in bicep(upper arm). Saw newDr...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now