Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Peg409 Blank
Can the surgery (arthroscopic) to explore for a MMT/and repair a MMT cause a blood clot to form? If a blood clot form...
By samzz Blank
In the past few days I notice that many of my joints crack. I'm male and 30 years old. I have cracking in my knees,e...
By daylily7 Blank
What kind of dr treats hemetoma of the gastrocnemius muscle?
ouchquititApr 19, 2012
By crystal0526 Blank
Approximately 4weeks ago I injured my wrist. There were no fractures but my wrist was swollen an still very painful t...
By sparkie78 Blank
A few months ago I tripped & fell at work, severely spraining my wrist. After an initial misdiagnosis, an MRI discove...
By kimberly584 Blank
Hi, I had a MRI a partial tear in my rotator cuff and a slap tear in my Labrum on my right shoulder. I also have a bo...
By tillyandmo Blank
About 12 months ago i banged my lower leg just to the side of my shin bone on a solid wood shoe rack that had been le...
2117429_tn?1334672357
By Tracilee30 Blank
Disc bulge at L4-5 contacting the L5 nerve root in the right lateral recess and effacing the fat plane between the ex...
By posteriorkneepain Blank
Hello Dr, I am a healthy 34 y/o male who does 45 mins of cardio everyday on the Eliptical machine and another 45 mins...
PedroHApr 14, 2012
MikePM1974Apr 10, 2012
By MikePM1974 Blank
I know I can't get a real answer without proper diagnosis and I am going to see a recommended Surgeon on Friday. He ...
By Sr2727 Blank
Dear Doctor, Unfortunately, I cannot see my treating doctor until next week, and I am already less than enthused w...
By tomt1990 Blank
Hi Just over a year ago I broke my left hand (playing cricket), about half way up the metacarpal on the little finge...
By nixnax026 Blank
Afew weeks ago I noticed a hard bony lump on my right collar bone, shoulder end. It does not move at all and is notic...
2108855_tn?1334109869
By gd1989 Blank
I fractured my left tibia and fibula in August 2009 due to a rollover car accident at age 19. I have undergone 10 dif...
ouchquititApr 09, 2012
By ouchquitit Blank
When I hit a baseball my left hand swells and hurts. My pain is totally manageable but it's in my dominant hand and I...
By amricha Blank
i have a dent on my left temple & it has been there as far as i can remember but from last 4-5 yrs it has been painin...
By amricha Blank
i was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis a couple of yrs back but after taking pain killers & resting & iceing for wee...
By mightydohnut526 Blank
Hi was wondering if you could give me some advice, a broke my left fore arm and under went surgery to put plates in p...
By Dave46 Blank
Hi Dr. Gross. I damaged my forearm muscle using a curl machine in the weight room and now anytime I curl with weights...
By gigired Blank
i was wandering if there are orthopedic doctors who be willing to perform pro bono surgery that i need on my ankle.i ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank