Aa
A
A
Close
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Forum
Questions in the Orthopedics & Sports Medicine forum are answered by Michael L. Gross, MD the CEO of Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
101 - 120 (of 946) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had surgery on March 3rd to attatch my patellar tendon back to my kneecap, I haven't seen a surgeon since the surgery and would like to...
1 answer |
Hello, I had a sprained ankle 8 months ago and even after 3 months of physical therapy I still feel some pain in certain movements. What ...
1 answer |
My Primary Dr. just called to tell me that my X-rays showed a Calcified Meniscus and that I need to go to my Ortho Surgeon for a consult....
2 answers |
Any of you hand surgeons seen any patient with Chiari Malformation and Kienbock's disease in either hand.
4 weeks ago i fell during a skating practice. Arm fully extended above my head. Urgent Care xrays didnt show anything (not the best view...
1 answer |
Hi Dr. Gross, My husband has had very bad pain in his wrist under the thumb side. Recently he has a hard lump like a round bone there....
1 answer |
My husband fell on his shoulder He has had previous surgery for a dislocated shoulder. the exray showed nothing but he is in extreme pain...
1 answer |
Hi, Exacly 4 weeks ago I was in a car accident..my hand was on the steering wheel and bent back.. I just went for an MRI on 2/27.. Here i...
1 answer |
my son fractured his scaphoid , got cast off last week, it was on for 7 wks, it has healed up well, according to xray and physcio well pl...
1 answer |
I am sorry if this is long but I think a little background is important. I am a 34 year old female and am a right leg amputee since I was...
2 answers |
For a long time my left elbow locks up and it hurts to straighten it . It makes a loud cracking noise too. And recently I have been havin...
2 answers |
1308443 tn?1302696921
I'm a 17 year old girl and have had bilateral knee problems for 3.5 years and despite lots of doctors visits I still have no diagnosis. I...
2 answers |
Hi Dr. Gross, Yes I am seeing a Ortho MD in Albany next week who just deals with shoulder and arms. My arm has gotten so much worse si...
2 answers |
Is there precedence of having the manipulation of knee while having an active blood clot in the calf? I've got three doctors working wit...
3 answers |
Hi Dr. Gross, Thanx for all the info you have told me. These are the results of my latest MRI. My bicep is still in severe pain so the...
1 answer |
For as long as I can remember, my left knee has had a lump on one side, very bony and hard. It's not soft or movable at all and doesn't c...
1 answer |
About 8 days ago I noticed a lump on the top of my foot, right on top of one of the tendons that run from the ankle to the toes. The lum...
2 answers |
Hi Dr. Gross, I had a total knee replacement 1 year ago for severe arthritis. The pain is still there and I can't walk right, also my ...
3 answers |
Hello, today I woke up at night, severe pain and tingling in my right elbow, it was unbearable and I felt like leaping nerve at the elbow...
1 answer |
I was involved in accident 3 years ago at the age of 25 and have been suffering whiplash symptons. My legal consultant advised i go fo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now