Aa
A
A
Close
Ostomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.
41 - 60 (of 339) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It hurts somewhat and the waste is real dark and a little runny. This just started today.
1 answer |
612876 tn?1355518095
I know most of our community members have their stomas in the lower GI tract, but MedHelp is seeking to open the ostomy group up for pati...
Hi all, I'm new on here, and 1st time help seeker. Hope everyone is well. I had a permanent iliostomy done 14 months ago. Through that...
1 answer |
Have a rash under my waffer and really burns and itches when i remove waffer. What can i put on rash? Also new waffer i am using see...
10 answers |
I had a restorative protocolectomy with illeal J pouch and anastomosis in October 2013. The reversal of the Ileostomy was done in Februar...
7 answers |
Dear Sirs/ Madams I am a student of nursing at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Poland). At present I am in the process of writi...
3 answers |
I have had a colostomy for almost 11 years and never any problems until recently.i am thinking it is a sweat rash under the wafer area.i ...
1 answer |
Has anyone experienced this and if so I would like to hear about your experience and thoughts. Thank you :)
2 answers |
i had fap many years ago,my daughter has the gene she had endoscopy and colonoscopy yesterday with it resulting with her having lots n lo...
1 answer |
For weeks now the discharge from my stoma has been incredibly mucusy, thicker than usual when it's not only liquid!! The mucus stuff seem...
1 answer |
Hi not sure if I'm at the right place, I've been looking everywhere for a forum that Can assist me during this difficult time.... My 4 yr...
I am very happy with the moldable convex wafer from surfit,but I don't have insurance and the price is ridiculous. I see Hollister's pric...
1 answer |
1974283 tn?1425612724
Hey fellow OSTMATES! Yeah, you can call me one of those "people". I'm finding there are a lot of older questions within this forum wi...
I am quadripleghic and I recently had a urinary infection and was put on antibiotics for two weeks. I had a lot of mucus around stoma si...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming Megadodger as your new Community Leader! We look forward to working with Megadodger and your entire communit...
1 answer |
7663354 tn?1393174033
Hello Folks I had an emergency Colostomy on the 5th of November 2013 because of a twisted Sigmoid. It is now February 23 and I am ...
4 answers |
I've developed a very hurtful bleeding rash around my stoma. My gastroenterologist rudely said "find an ostomy nurse" without even a hin...
2 answers |
I recently had my colostomy moved to a permanent location. It seems that my colostomy is too close to the incision from my surgery. There...
3 answers |
Hi. I had an emergency ileostomy in Nov 2013 which was all very unexpected. I went in last week to have it reversed. The surgeon decided ...
1 answer |
hi i had my surgery done in oct 2013 , i have ileostomy now . i am having leaks really close to stoma , sometimes there is no leak but it...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ostomy Community Resources