Aa
A
A
Close
Ostomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.
61 - 80 (of 337) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
244602 tn?1215979228
I am having very frequent episodes of diverticulitis. I need both to find a surgeon to treat it surgically, and find a surgeon who is i...
1612066 tn?1298316233
I'm a 43 yr old woman and just had an emergency colostomy done on Jan 11, 2011. It was the result of a ruptured colon due to diverticulit...
6 answers |
My mom had her ileostomy reversed in Sept. of 2009. Since then she has suffered with chronic diarrhea. Has anyone ever had or heard of ...
5 answers |
My doctor told me to contact an ostomy nurse about a blister that I have on my right big toe. It has been 7 months and it has not healed...
1 answer |
I have been wearing an ostomy bag for over 50 years. Recently I have had severe skin irritation and my upperr skin is raw. What can ...
2 answers |
My husband has had his pouch for 5 mos and it is doing ok except BM collects at the top inside of the wafer and makes the filter clog up...
6 answers |
My firm, Maven, has a client that is looking for ways to improve the quality of life for those living with colostomies or ileostomies and...
Does anyone else who has an ileostomy get stomach aches and diarrhea occasionally? I have had this since the operation in 1998.
I am a female in my 60's and back in November 2012 I had my Colon n Rectum removed. I 'd like to know what is the best thing to wear to ...
2 answers |
5595724 tn?1370579704
I had my rectum removed 7 months ago and am wondering why it is taking so long to heal. There is still quite a bit of drainage, I was lef...
What is the best way to eliminate odor from used colostomy bags ? soda bi carb stick on deodorants so far do not work Thanks Amita 13
My ileostomy take down was 9 months ago at Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD. I still have severe stomach pains when I eat something. ...
Hi I am hoping someone will check this site & if they have suggestion it would be great. Have had ileostomy for 26 years & now for at le...
4 answers |
My mother recently had an ileostomy. Her incision is very close to her stoma so we have to trim the adhesive tape and the seal isn't alw...
1 answer |
Hope someone can help us...my husband has a colostomy due to radiation enteritus. He still gets depressed about it at times but our main...
6 answers |
I have a son with a colostomy - we understand that it's pretty normal for it to prolapse and stick out like a finger, however recently we...
1 answer |
Since I had my ileostomy reversal I have had 3 times I have had bad upper abnomial gas pains. After a few hours they subside, but it is ...
1615949 tn?1298568185
I have an ostmy applance. I have great difficulty keeping it on. It seems that neither the nurse of myself can place the appliance in a...
2 answers |
5351626 tn?1366769317
I ate peanuts over the weekend. My output has slowed down. to the point that I am worried. Are there any solutions to my problem? I have ...
I can not wear jeans or anything tight around my waist area because I feel my stoma protrudes to far out. Has anyone had and or has this...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ostomy Community Resources