Aa
A
A
Close
Ostomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.
101 - 120 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I cannot wear jeans or anything tight around my waist. If I try I bleed and the stoma and stomach area get extremely sore for days. Is an...
401095 tn?1351395370
If u add powder, u need to blot it with a damp cloth then wave a few times over the area so the wafer will stick/crust it...powder is not...
for 17 yrs my mother took care of her colostomy, but now she has developed dementia and can no longer care for herself. she uses a 2 piec...
2 answers |
401095 tn?1351395370
If you find this forum and want to send me a message, click on my name in blue, worried 878, and it will give u an option to send me a me...
1 answer |
401095 tn?1351395370
Just browsing ...I am a nurse in this area and if anyone needed help with their ostomy appliance or questions, i would be glad to help......
15 answers |
Have had ileostomy for over 30 years and live at sea level. Whenever I travel to see family who live at 8400 ft. I have a ballooning issu...
1 answer |
I was wondering if you could assist me or lead me to someone who can? I'm searching for a case in which to carry my ostomy supplies. Th...
1 answer |
i wear a ostomy bag for ayear now and lately the smell that comes from my pouch is awful i am embrass when i am in public sometimes the ...
2 answers |
Taking care of urostomy site. Person just start using zinc oxide to site. There is a line green ring around the base of the stoma. No fou...
I recently had my ileostomy closed (just over three weeks ago). I had very loose bowel movements for about three days, then got an obst...
5 answers |
Need help please. In February 2012 intestines ruptured due to diverticulitis. Had 6 inches removed and colostomy put in place for 3 mont...
Where is the best hospital in Denver, Colorado to take my mother to for a colostomy reversal?
I know someone who is J-tube fed because of swallowing issues. He couldn't have a G-tube because of displaced internal organs. The issu...
5 answers |
Hi I just tried to swim in a swimming pool,,,,,,,,,,the part of the wafer that sticks to your skin gets wrinkles because of my skin,,,,...
1 answer |
My bags wont stick to my skin because its burns really bad to the point where the skin around the stoma is weeping therefore not allowing...
3 answers |
i had to have another op as my stoma was closing. has anyone got any tips or ideas what i can try next as its starting to close again and...
2 answers |
for 17 yrs my mother has always changed her own colostomy bag, but recently she has developed dementia, and is no longer able to do it. i...
To sue357, sorry I lost my msg and can't find it! I think I am finally in the right group.I had a sigmoid resection almost 1year ago and...
Saw a colon rectal surgeon for second opinion on tailbone pain and rectal discomfort. After rectal exam he suctioned out fresh stool from...
Just a question for those out there with an Ostomy. Prior to my ileostomy surgery in 2007 I never had heartburn or anything of that na...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ostomy Community Resources