Aa
A
A
Close
Ostomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.
121 - 140 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am looking for someone who has been faced with the decision on treatment options for prostate cancer. I have been recently diagnosed wi...
So the skin around my stoma was burned quite badly by the output from my stoma. My skin is still weeping are it so my bags still wont sti...
1 answer |
Hi my name is Britney and I'm not really sure if this is where I should be asking this but I'm hoping someone could help. I'm 21 and when...
my dad had an unexpected ileostomy two days ago what shower/soap proucts can he use?
anyone interested in participate on an online survey about Ostomy? You will get $75.00 for your time. Thanks
I'm having problems with 'leaky bags' during the night and have been buying incontinence sheets for bed but was wondering if I would be a...
Hi there - I"m new here! Hoping someone has some words of wisdom or advice. A quick summary first of all... I'm a 38 year old mum...
6 answers |
I'm pretty sure I have a stoma hernia (ileostomy) and I am starting on my quest of locating a surgeon. Any advice on how to proceed? My i...
I am very sorry if this is the wrong place for my question, but I am at a loss as to where I might go for advice, In early January 2012 ...
How do you know which one is right for the patient? My mother is 85 yrs old today and she has been using the Activelife Convatec 1 piece ...
Hi There, I take care of my young daughter who has an appendix stoma, and I do her 'flush outs' and have to put a catheter into the stom...
I have tried everything to stop the leakage from my Illi. Nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?
I have a colostomy since 2005. However, it has been protruding more within the last two years. I had seen a surgeon abiut a year ago wh...
I had an ileostomy about a year ago my question is it normal for the stool to be dark green?
Greetings! I am new to this community and I would like to request for information. My father , 72,had his colostomy surgery approx 30 y...
I have been having Large mucous plugs coming from my ileal conduit. They cause me alot of pain and pressure into the kidney as I pass th...
5 answers |
I have been working with a pt x 4 months whom has excoriated peri-ileostomy after hospitalization and subsequent rehab stay. I have used...
1 answer |
401095 tn?1351395370
I am an ostomy nurse and do not mind helping folks who have questions and stuff. To send me a private message, click on my handle that i...
907635 tn?1242533499
34 male, 257lbs, 5' 10" , i had my sigmoid colon removed 3 weeks ago. due to diverticulitus. also had a perferated colon. just 2 days ...
3 answers |
1940057 tn?1323799837
Okay, so, I guess I'll start out by telling my story. Sorry about the length but it's been a crazy year. I'm 21 years old, always been he...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ostomy Community Resources