Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By kr2010 Blank
what would be considered a concerning lab result for inhibin a? post meno...parts removed unfortunately.
By xena060 Blank
Hello, My name is Katrina and I'm 26 years old. throughout my entire life, I've never had problems with my periods...
lejla483Apr 07, 2013
By lejla483 Blank
I recently got a abnormal Pap smear result, it said "abnormal endocervical cells of unknown significance" I completel...
By nikkilee77 Blank
Good Morning~ I had a internal and external sonogram done this week. I got the results back that stated I have a loop...
By DaVaine Blank
Okay, so I am 16 and ive found a small pimple like thing on the lip of my vagina, slightly inside. It dosnt have a wh...
By mrsking12 Blank
I'm just over 4 months and my pap came back abnormal SN they said it could be my cancer cells gotten worse. They wan...
By stinky_cat Blank
I've had polycystic ovaries for almost a year, i got put on birthcontrol to help reduce my cysts. It's been working b...
By zayadiuk Blank
I had ovarian benign cancer which was 3.9cm and healed. But now somr kind of brown thing is coming out from my vagina...
By reality626 Blank
I WAS HAVING ABDOMINAL AND BACK PAIN. I COULDN'T SLEEP OR LAY DOWN SO I WENT TO THE DR'S. FOUND OUT I HAD A MASS ON M...
By amberhwv Blank
Hi I am 33 years old. Had TAH 2 years ago and just recently had appendectomy in Feb. I noticed looking at my CT scan ...
By truckertrace Blank
I am 42this year had a hysterectomy I'm off work at mo wid 4hernias had ultrasounds and ct scan just got a letter to ...
5077431_tn?1363268044
By jackie27058 Blank
hello im 32 years old and have a history of breast cancer in my family. I have been trying for a baby for a year ...
5066225_tn?1363090352
By Shellshocked77 Blank
Hi, I have a history of Dermoid Cysts and PCOS and obviously infertility - i had surgery to remove a 13cm and 15cm de...
lindymarshallMar 07, 2013
By lindymarshall Blank
Ive been to docs because ive had pains in the bottom of my stomach some days im totally fine others in agony and find...
By swans21 Blank
My mother is 66. She had stage I breast CA 10 years ago, underwent a mastectomy at that time, took Tamoxifen for 5 y...
5003167_tn?1362181356
By marahs Blank
I would like to know if a heavy gray odorless discharge, the last three days, that 'appears' to be coming from my vag...
By mommygaerlan Blank
My dr didn't really discuss these results with me and I'm wondering what they mean. Thank you TRANSABDOMINAL FIN...
uttxFeb 28, 2013
uttxFeb 28, 2013
By uttx Blank
I am 41 years old. I had blood tests approximately three months ago, which revealed a CA125 of 27, increased to 30+ ...
Trisa78Feb 22, 2013
By Mouse419 Blank
I was wondering if I could get a some advice. I am 45 and used to be of pretty good health. I've been having strange ...
4957231_tn?1361635334
By Trisa78 Blank
Hi, I have been diagnosed with two complex cysts. I have been bleeding constantly since last menstrual Jan.28th. The ...
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank