Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
21 - 40 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I've been spotting and bleeding on and off since 04/11/2013 and it only comes out on its on, but...
Wasn't sure where to post this exactly but here goes. About three months ago I noticed some annoying occurrences that have continually p...
Hello, I have had a pain in my Pelvic area, particularly on the right. It comes on and off but the pain is very dull. I went to the doct...
what would be considered a concerning lab result for inhibin a? post meno...parts removed unfortunately.
Hello, My name is Katrina and I'm 26 years old. throughout my entire life, I've never had problems with my periods. They were always h...
I recently got a abnormal Pap smear result, it said "abnormal endocervical cells of unknown significance" I completely lost it... My prev...
1 answer |
Good Morning~ I had a internal and external sonogram done this week. I got the results back that stated I have a loop of bowel by my left...
Okay, so I am 16 and ive found a small pimple like thing on the lip of my vagina, slightly inside. It dosnt have a white head or anything...
I'm just over 4 months and my pap came back abnormal SN they said it could be my cancer cells gotten worse. They want to do biopsy how d...
I've had polycystic ovaries for almost a year, i got put on birthcontrol to help reduce my cysts. It's been working but i still have many...
I had ovarian benign cancer which was 3.9cm and healed. But now somr kind of brown thing is coming out from my vagina after ovulation day...
I WAS HAVING ABDOMINAL AND BACK PAIN. I COULDN'T SLEEP OR LAY DOWN SO I WENT TO THE DR'S. FOUND OUT I HAD A MASS ON MY AORTA THAT IS LOCA...
Hi I am 33 years old. Had TAH 2 years ago and just recently had appendectomy in Feb. I noticed looking at my CT scan report that it noted...
I am 42this year had a hysterectomy I'm off work at mo wid 4hernias had ultrasounds and ct scan just got a letter to say I need to see a ...
5077431 tn?1363268044
hello im 32 years old and have a history of breast cancer in my family. I have been trying for a baby for a year an half with no luck...
5066225 tn?1363090352
Hi, I have a history of Dermoid Cysts and PCOS and obviously infertility - i had surgery to remove a 13cm and 15cm dermoid cyst from each...
Ive been to docs because ive had pains in the bottom of my stomach some days im totally fine others in agony and find it irritable also f...
1 answer |
My mother is 66. She had stage I breast CA 10 years ago, underwent a mastectomy at that time, took Tamoxifen for 5 years, and has had no...
5003167 tn?1362181356
I would like to know if a heavy gray odorless discharge, the last three days, that 'appears' to be coming from my vagina combined with le...
My dr didn't really discuss these results with me and I'm wondering what they mean. Thank you TRANSABDOMINAL FINDINGS: Uterus: Ant...
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Start Tracking Now