Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
OVCIndiaFeb 21, 2013
By OVCIndia Blank
1st line 6 cycles iv taxol + carbo & 3 cycles IP cisplatin consolidation (1 Year Remission) 2d line 6 cycles iv c...
By racegirl80 Blank
I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday. I have low lympocytes count, high neutrophils, and low RBC. Bleeding betwe...
kjb53Feb 12, 2013
anbumaJan 29, 2013
By kjb53 Blank
Im 53 and have had partial hysterectomy 10 yrs ago, hence I still have my ovaries. For 4 weeks now my belly is very b...
By smartieiow148 Blank
Hi, In 2011 I had a large tumour removed along with my left ovary and Fallopian tube, because I haven't had any kid...
By lou244 Blank
Christopher
By bricklayer222 Blank
does it detect ovarian cancer
By Linalaura Blank
I went to ER with big pain,they did ct and found out that my ovarian dermoid cyst was erupted.After couple of months,...
BgatorJan 06, 2013
BgatorJan 02, 2013
By Bgator Blank
I am a 35 year old female with 2 kids. For the past 2 months, I have been having excessive flatulence and belching. ...
By blondecathy223 Blank
I went to dr for enlarged lymph node in left groin area. Pelvic ultrasound found uterus is inhomogeneous in appearan...
By Amaunurse Blank
My 49 year old sister developed abdo swelling and after a week was admitted to hospital . Following an abdo x ray and...
By novsue Blank
I have a 3.7cm cyst on my left ovary. I've had an ultrasound, vaginal ultrasound and a MRI of the pelvic. they all sa...
By michelenmike Blank
i first went to er because of abdominal pain on my left side and consipations. a ctscan was ran and it said that i ha...
By aryanna1994 Blank
I'm 18 yrs old and have a cyst the size of an orange if not bigger. They are planning to remove it but I'm wondering ...
By Jc2007 Blank
For close to a year now I have been spotting everyday after I exercise. This started when I began exercising again a...
4809297_tn?1359772768
By iera293 Blank
hello, please help me about this impression on my TVS. " presence of adnexal structure measuring 3.5x2.0 cm heterogen...
By frances129 Blank
Hello - thank you for this forum! I have questions about a 15 cm likely benign (90% according to my surgeon, a GYN-ON...
frances129Jan 30, 2013
By Davina34 Blank
I had a sonogram that found a cyst within my right ovary of questionable nature plus free flowing fluid. I am 39 yea...
abrite1Jan 31, 2013
silver&goldJan 31, 2013
By heatherb4457 Blank
My mom had surgery monday morning. Today is thursday 7am. She has been vomiting all night ans has a fever of 100. Sai...
By laurel10 Blank
I am 37, 120 lbs., 5'8". Alternating loose stools with constipation with occasional "normal" bowel movement. Very p...
By lsn22 Blank
An HE4 result gives an indication of the amount of a secreted glycoprotein. If a tumor measured by a PET/CT scan shri...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity