Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
41 - 60 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dr didn't really discuss these results with me and I'm wondering what they mean. Thank you TRANSABDOMINAL FINDINGS: Uterus: Ant...
I am 41 years old. I had blood tests approximately three months ago, which revealed a CA125 of 27, increased to 30+ and now 127. I had ...
2 answers |
I was wondering if I could get a some advice. I am 45 and used to be of pretty good health. I've been having strange symptoms now for goi...
2 answers |
4957231 tn?1361635334
Hi, I have been diagnosed with two complex cysts. I have been bleeding constantly since last menstrual Jan.28th. The L ovary has a 3 cm c...
1st line 6 cycles iv taxol + carbo & 3 cycles IP cisplatin consolidation (1 Year Remission) 2d line 6 cycles iv carboplatin + Doxil (...
1 answer |
I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday. I have low lympocytes count, high neutrophils, and low RBC. Bleeding between period and after ...
Im 53 and have had partial hysterectomy 10 yrs ago, hence I still have my ovaries. For 4 weeks now my belly is very bloated and ive gaine...
3 answers |
Hi, In 2011 I had a large tumour removed along with my left ovary and Fallopian tube, because I haven't had any kids (am 37) the surgeo...
Christopher
1 answer |
does it detect ovarian cancer
1 answer |
I went to ER with big pain,they did ct and found out that my ovarian dermoid cyst was erupted.After couple of months,I went for ultrasoun...
1 answer |
I am a 35 year old female with 2 kids. For the past 2 months, I have been having excessive flatulence and belching. I have had some iss...
3 answers |
I went to dr for enlarged lymph node in left groin area. Pelvic ultrasound found uterus is inhomogeneous in appearance. no discrete mas...
1 answer |
My 49 year old sister developed abdo swelling and after a week was admitted to hospital . Following an abdo x ray and CT abdomen she has ...
1 answer |
I have a 3.7cm cyst on my left ovary. I've had an ultrasound, vaginal ultrasound and a MRI of the pelvic. they all said looked benign. My...
1 answer |
i first went to er because of abdominal pain on my left side and consipations. a ctscan was ran and it said that i had a cystic mass meas...
1 answer |
I'm 18 yrs old and have a cyst the size of an orange if not bigger. They are planning to remove it but I'm wondering what to expect. Doc ...
1 answer |
For close to a year now I have been spotting everyday after I exercise. This started when I began exercising again after having my first...
1 answer |
4809297 tn?1359772768
hello, please help me about this impression on my TVS. " presence of adnexal structure measuring 3.5x2.0 cm heterogeneous echotexture... ...
1 answer |
Hello - thank you for this forum! I have questions about a 15 cm likely benign (90% according to my surgeon, a GYN-ONC), mucinous or sero...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker