Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

41 - 60 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if I could get a some advice. I am 45 and used to be of pretty good health. I've been having strange symptoms now for going on 12 months. Now it has progressed and having these on a daily occurrence. I experience these sy...
Mouse419 | Last answer
4957231_tn?1361635334
Hi, I have been diagnosed with two complex cysts. I have been bleeding constantly since last menstrual Jan.28th. The L ovary has a 3 cm complex/complicated cyst and the R has a complex/complicated 7cm cyst. My iron is at 5.5 and am going...
Trisa78 | Posted
1st line 6 cycles iv taxol + carbo & 3 cycles IP cisplatin consolidation (1 Year Remission) 2d line 6 cycles iv carboplatin + Doxil ( No surgery) and PET/CT at end of treatment showed No Evidence of Disease ( 1 Year Remission) 3d...
OVCIndia | Last answer
I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday. I have low lympocytes count, high neutrophils, and low RBC. Bleeding between period and after intercourse, lower back pain, and two lump on my lower left back. My question is I had extreme pain ...
racegirl80 | Posted
Im 53 and have had partial hysterectomy 10 yrs ago, hence I still have my ovaries. For 4 weeks now my belly is very bloated and ive gained 8 kg in 6 months which I was putting down to menopause I use sandrena gel daily as well. But latel...
kjb53 | Last answer
Hi, In 2011 I had a large tumour removed along with my left ovary and Fallopian tube, because I haven't had any kids (am 37) the surgeon suggested conservative approach and if it was possible to leave other ovary so I could have a fami...
smartieiow148 | Posted
Christopher
lou244 | Last answer
does it detect ovarian cancer
bricklayer222 | Last answer
I went to ER with big pain,they did ct and found out that my ovarian dermoid cyst was erupted.After couple of months,I went for ultrasound and my dermoid cyst is about 3.5cm.Please help me decide who went thru this.Can I wait for another...
Linalaura | Last answer
I am a 35 year old female with 2 kids. For the past 2 months, I have been having excessive flatulence and belching. I have had some issues with constipation off and on for years, but these symtoms are completely new. I had a transabdo...
Bgator | Last answer
I went to dr for enlarged lymph node in left groin area. Pelvic ultrasound found uterus is inhomogeneous in appearance. no discrete masses are identified. Endometrial stripe measures 7mm in AP dimension. 0.6 cm simple appearing cyst ...
blondecathy223 | Last answer
My 49 year old sister developed abdo swelling and after a week was admitted to hospital . Following an abdo x ray and CT abdomen she has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer ( tumours on both ovaries 8cm + ) She has been told she has metas...
Amaunurse | Last answer
I have a 3.7cm cyst on my left ovary. I've had an ultrasound, vaginal ultrasound and a MRI of the pelvic. they all said looked benign. My gyn dr. gave me a blood test it was called an OVA blood test which was slightly elevated so i was s...
novsue | Last answer
i first went to er because of abdominal pain on my left side and consipations. a ctscan was ran and it said that i had a cystic mass measuring 8 cm abus to small bowel. I also have another on measureing 5cm. i have a gyn appointment tues...
michelenmike | Last answer
I'm 18 yrs old and have a cyst the size of an orange if not bigger. They are planning to remove it but I'm wondering what to expect. Doc says if it comes out on thurs id be able to go back to work on moday is this true? How much pain is ...
aryanna1994 | Last answer
For close to a year now I have been spotting everyday after I exercise. This started when I began exercising again after having my first child. I use about a tampon every day. In addition, I get pain right at my uterus when I am spottin...
Jc2007 | Last answer
4809297_tn?1359772768
hello, please help me about this impression on my TVS. " presence of adnexal structure measuring 3.5x2.0 cm heterogeneous echotexture... is it from my Bilateral ligation two weeks now? my uterus is retroverted..
iera293 | Last answer
Hello - thank you for this forum! I have questions about a 15 cm likely benign (90% according to my surgeon, a GYN-ONC), mucinous or serous cyst my CT scan revealed. History: annual physical at my PCP's office, they discovered a pelvic ...
frances129 | Last answer
My mom had surgery monday morning. Today is thursday 7am. She has been vomiting all night ans has a fever of 100. Said she has had terrible indigestion all night and ahe was really in a lot of pain yesterday. Her surgery on monday was la...
heatherb4457 | Last answer
I am 37, 120 lbs., 5'8". Alternating loose stools with constipation with occasional "normal" bowel movement. Very painful ovulation pains. Right sided hip pain. Constant dry palms of hands and soles of feet. Thinning hair. Regular,...
laurel10 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker