Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
61 - 80 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom had surgery monday morning. Today is thursday 7am. She has been vomiting all night ans has a fever of 100. Said she has had terrib...
3 answers |
I am 37, 120 lbs., 5'8". Alternating loose stools with constipation with occasional "normal" bowel movement. Very painful ovulation pai...
1 answer |
An HE4 result gives an indication of the amount of a secreted glycoprotein. If a tumor measured by a PET/CT scan shrinks (and the ovarian...
1 answer |
I had an ultrasound to locate a missing mirena coil and they found a 4.5cm cyst on my left ovary. I was told this was nothing to worry a...
1 answer |
1055487 tn?1254212265
I was diagnosed with a rare ovarian cancer a year ago, had a tumour the size of an orange and an ovary removed. No further treatment. I ...
5 answers |
Hello, my name is denise. i went to the hospital last night due to the fact that i have had Diarrhea for the last 6 weeks. My stool is w...
2 answers |
I am a 28 yo female. Palpable 7 x 7 x 6 mass to left ovary. CA-125 495, all other labs weren't discussed with me as this is recent. I ...
1 answer |
i had a positive urine result last monday, the following day my hcg level was 11 but the physician did not want to confirm pregnancy as t...
1 answer |
I am a 42 and recently had an MRI for a large ovarian cyst with solid properties. Given the holidays and the doctor's vacation, I feel l...
2 answers |
Hi my aunt has ovarian cancer , my mum died of it as well, but ih has spread to liver. lungs. Can you explain pleases why the non-stop ...
1 answer |
I am 35 yr old with endometriosis and poly cystic ovarian syndrome, 7 days ago had a cyst, my right ovary and tube removed. Have had sev...
1 answer |
612551 tn?1450025775
My wife was diagnosed with both Ovary and Uterus cancer and underwent surgery about 2 years ago. The surgeon said his believed he was ab...
3 answers |
I was having carboplatin two years after the first round of infusion. On the fourth infusion I went into cardiac arrest as a result of an...
1 answer |
I have had pain for 3 months or better. Finally got to painful and had to go to the ER. They did blood work and an ultrasound, which in t...
5 answers |
941625 tn?1263585382
Hi all! I am two years out from chemo and radiation for stage three endometrial cancer (possibly considered stage one endo and stage one ...
2 answers |
Hi, recently had health screening, got CA125 38 and suspected cyst in the ultrasound result. Refer to a gyna doctor to follow up which r...
2 answers |
After US at the ER, can some please explain my preliminary report which is 1cm homogeneous hyperechoic nodule or cyst at junction of R a...
2 answers |
Im 47 and an utrasound has found " left ovary is substantially replaced by a 6cm large,solid, heterogenously slightly hyperechoic mass ...
3 answers |
Ultrasound revealed a 13 cm mass on my R ovary, so doctor tested my blood, He called yesterday to tell me the result was "normal" but he...
3 answers |
I was in the ER last night after 2 months of feeling full and like I should burst with pain. I was told that I have bleeding cysts, no mo...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker