Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
81 - 100 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
During sex my partner reckons he can feel that I`m squirting as he says,I also feel really wet between my legs after sex.Is this normal o...
1 answer |
I have now learned that my right ovary has a 10 cm cyst and my doctor informed me that I needed to have surgery , the sooner the better...
1 answer |
Can someone interpret this for me? Doc discovered dermoid while doing ivf. I am about 5 months post partem and this was the summary" R...
1 answer |
2 years ago I went to a walk in with abdominal pain. Since it was on the right side the walk in doctor sent me to the emergency room thin...
1 answer |
I have slight ovary pain...on a scale of one to ten it's about a one maybe two..before my cycle I can feel when I ovulate I take pain kil...
1 answer |
I found out I had cyst, on both my ovaries, they didnt tell me how many or how big, they said I would have to get a pelvic ultra sound ev...
1 answer |
My pelvis was examined both transabdominally and transvaginally. My uterus is anteverted in position in position, bulbous i contour and ...
1 answer |
I had a tumor on my right ovary 10 years ago and had that and the ovary removed. I had my son 2 years later thank God! But my question is...
1 answer |
have established large cyst 27cms x 23cms x 23cms via scan ?Doctors concern is what is it attached too .Further investigations to be done...
1 answer |
i am 35 had a hysterectomy in 10 due to being a cin 3 of pre cancer cells of my cervics I recently had a ultrasound of my kidneys and bla...
1 answer |
Does anyone have low grade serous ovarian cancer? my daughter is 26 years old, had total hysterectomy and two failed rounds of chemo. I...
5 answers |
I'm in my late 40's - hysterectomy about 12 years ago due to large fibroids. My dr has been following an ovarian cyst with sonos every 3...
1 answer |
Ok heres the deal. someone very important to me is dealing with some medical issues. Cysts have been discovered on both of her ovaries. S...
1 answer |
What does reactive lymph node mean? If I have moderate protein malnutrition how does this affect me? current follow up is lab n pelvic ...
1 answer |
4285719 tn?1450906922
I am 39 years old with good health until a month ago when I had really bad pelvic and abdominal pain, went to my Gino and he sent me for ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed at 49 with stage 1B, when through treatment and have remailed free of disease for over 6 years. I was recently perscribe...
1 answer |
Hi all, My wife had just diagnosed with JGCT, she had her surgery before one month ( removed her left ovary which enlarged to 9 cm and...
4 answers |
I had a recent ultrasound to confirm fibroids which there are two 3 cm fibroids. Also noted was a 8x9 cm complex ovarian mass. The radi...
6 answers |
April, I had weigh loss, pale, tired even after shower. abdominal pain Blood test indicated very low iron level. April 30 did ultrasound...
4 answers |
3199005 tn?1345390801
Hello,i went and seen my ob doctor on friday,and he did a pap smear and ultra sound and said that my ovary is much bigger than my uterus,...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker